It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy Motor Discovered?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
These kind of motors utilizing gravity and the magnetic field do work. They do not put out a lot of power for their size though. There are many different types of energy making devices out there that can power things using our magnetic fields and solar energy or a difference between hot and cold.

There is a big gravity motor being built somewhere, it is huge and expensive. Whether it will ever pay back on the investment is yet to be seen. This little motor could probably only power a small generator to charge a battery and it kind of looks like it would be expensive to make. How long this would keep running is another issue. Bearings wear in constant use.

This is not creating energy, just capitalizing on energy in the entrophy. You can't make energy, just steer it. Technically it is not perpetual motion either, just a machine that uses fields to produce motion

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
There is a big gravity motor being built somewhere, it is huge and expensive. Whether it will ever pay back on the investment is yet to be seen.

The RAR Energia device, being built for 3 years so far... with no pictures updated in more than 2 years...
www.rarenergia.com.br...

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Gothmog

Blah! Got me you bastard!!!! Lol

In a way I did. But , I was using the game to illustrate 0 based or "free energy" is theoretically possible. But by 0 technology we have today.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Emerys
So I was on YouTube as I normally am at this time of night. On my recommended videos, the following video appeared. At first, I thought this was just another dumb free energy magnetic motor video. But then I started diving into it, and now I am really curious if this is a real invention and all I have managed to find out is the inventors first name is Tony and he is from Argentina. Watch the videos below:

After watching the video, I looked up the channel of the person who posted the video "Infinity Energies". On his page, he had another video about a magnetic motor with a man speaking spanish. The man in this video looks exactly like the guy from the first video, except this video is much older, whereas the one in the University setting is much newer.

So I googled Torian III magnetic motor and found a forum, where a guy named "Torian" back in 2012 was trying to figure out how to get his "free energy" motor into the hands of the public and investors. There were several people on the forum from Europe who were very interested in helping him with his invention. Everyone on the forum urged him not to file a patent and go overseas with it (which I agree, the US Govt will steal it). What do you think of this invention? Do you think it's possible? I mean, there are a lot of really intrigued people in the room of that University...

Let me know your take on it.

Complete garbage and hockypuke. Gobblygub. You can't use permanent magnets to create a perpetual motion machine. The magnets will lose their magnetic force in the form of heat (simply put). Anybody that knows anything about physics could tell you that.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

If people wonder at which University the motor was demonstrated: on the premises of the Delft University. And the gentleman is Turkish, so he both speaks Spanish and Dutch.

edit on 20-4-2016 by ForteanOrg because: he added details.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

and the reaction from the faculty of physics , or electrical engineering was ???????????????????????????

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Check out this link - nonsense?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

This one isn't that contentious its used as a kids science experiment. sci-toys.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

It's on the PREMISES of the Delft University

The people that were present all saw it work. They even took apart the machine, inspected the parts - you can see all that in the video. But it was hardly an experiment based on scientific models. Nor was Muammar Yildiz using any science when he developed his engine. So, scientifically - you know, the guys that said Wright was wrong - it's nonsense. Of course.

But still it rotates ..

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Emerys

So..can we assume these people will:

-Demo running their house on it
-Market it
-Become multi multi billionaires overnight
-Win the administration from scientists
-Win the Nobel prize for breaking the laws of thermodynamics
-rewrite the laws of physics and go down in history along with Newton and Einstein

Or will they power light bulbs? Not allow anyone to examine it and find excuses for doing none of the above?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
It looks like there are two sets of 2-wire molex style power connections on the backside. Does anyone recall any of the presentations showing what they are used for. I am guessing they could be used to power a battery of some sort internally; just think if there was a knock sensor (similar to what is found on computer controlled automotive engines) and it was wired to a circuit that flipped a relay on once a knock is sensed. Simply whack the side of the case, the relay energizes the motor and everyone in the room thinks it is amazing.

That's my angle on this and unless I could examine it up close and internal, I am not buying into it being genuine.

link   

originally posted by: Emerys

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Emerys

A free energy motor on earth will never work due to gravity, and some other laws.

That sounds like a very similar statement made by scientists who ridiculed the Wright Brothers.

Very prominent scientists also said space travel was BS back in the day too...words to that effect.

Skeptics who said that space vehicles could never reach space back in the 1930's and 40's, never mind actual Humans, included astronomer royals, top physicists and all manner of very respected scientists.

Our skies are littered with space vehicles, and Humans have been to space many, many times.

Top scientists of the day also claimed if Humans travelled over a certain speed, approx 30mph we would most likely suffocate due to air pressure crushing our chests. (said in relation to the first steam locomotives being developed)

MOST major scientific innovations and ideas regarding just about any subject of study always receieves this rubbishing from the 'collective' of dogmatic people...we all know the one's on this and other forums..usually they're among the first to reply to threads like these..usually offering nothing but arrogance, sarcasm and ridicule...exactly like those 'informed' scientific people from years gone by.

Personally, even if these devices turn out to be a disapointment, i love threads like these...if the device doesn't go on to offer clean, cheap energy, they do provide a means to get us thinking. Even if that thinking isn't as critical as it perhaps ought to be.

Some people waste their time on forums chatting about rubbish, some people waste their time on TV soaps and so on, some people waste their time on these devices...it's our time to waste essentially, and who knows, something, someday may actually come from the millions around the world thinking about this stuff..either way, at the very least, it's an interesting waste of time.

link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
So..can we assume these people will:

-Demo running their house on it
-Market it
-Become multi multi billionaires overnight
-Win the administration from scientists
-Win the Nobel prize for breaking the laws of thermodynamics
-rewrite the laws of physics and go down in history along with Newton and Einstein
Or will they power light bulbs? Not allow anyone to examine it and find excuses for doing none of the above?

Well, they claimed:-

November 27, 2014; 2:50 pm MDT Yildiz establishes joint stock company to start production A public announcement released today states that starting January 1, production will begin of a 5 kW generator powered by Muammer YILDIZ' all-magnet motor. The expected price will be 15,000 Euros, with delivery expected by the end of March.

1 year after that date and still no sign of one being available....

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
But still it rotates ..

A rotating object does not equal energy. It equals a rotating object. Hook it up to an alternator and see if it still runs... spoiler alert, it won't.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
Very prominent scientists also said space travel was BS back in the day too...words to that effect.

Care to show us those quotes?

Skeptics who said that space vehicles could never reach space back in the 1930's and 40's, never mind actual Humans, included astronomer royals, top physicists and all manner of very respected scientists.

Care to show us all those quotes?

Top scientists of the day also claimed if Humans travelled over a certain speed, approx 30mph we would most likely suffocate due to air pressure crushing our chests. (said in relation to the first steam locomotives being developed)

Which "top scientists" said that? Funny how a galloping horse can run that fast, but no collapsed chests...
edit on 20-4-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
There is a big gravity motor being built somewhere, it is huge and expensive.

Must be a Trump project.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

The real question is, how is this not in the hoax bin yet?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

the problem is that top race horse owners and trainers [ of the day ] were attempting to break the 40mph ` barrier ` - and no jockeys died

as hellobruce has already pointed out - unencumbered horses can run faster - and it had already been observed - but under reace conditions and observing jockeyclub rules - the races of the 19th century were averaging 35mph

but still jockey deaths were never from ` air pressure crshing thir chest `

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

The real question is, how is this not in the hoax bin yet?

middle of the night, admins are sleeping

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Vector99

It sort of comes down to the question of their being energy in magnets that we can tap into. I think science is a bit divided on this question. Have magnets got energy? I 'm pretty sure that they have, just take the "rail gun" using permanent magnets. Which is in this instance five magnets taped to a ruler about an inch apart, from left to right we have magnet one to five, on the left hand side of the magnets.We stick two ball bearings, if you flick a ball Bering at magnet number fives right hand side, it accelerates and hits it, dislodging the second ball bearing on the consecutive left hand sides, of all the remaining magnets. They accelerate exponentially The kinetic energy increases the speed of the last ball bearing in this setup. If you had ten magnets lined up the ball bearing would go through several walls. Like the first ball bearing hits at say a hundred feet per sec. the second x2 that speed and so on. So I guess they have energy.

The energy here comes from the configuration of magnets and balls, not from the magnets themselves. It works only once. You have to reset the system, add energy to use it again. It is the same as using a spring.

Magnets don't "dissipate energy" when used. The magnetic field is a consequence of the magnetic momentum of the atoms and their alignment (magnetic domains). If you don't disturb this alignment, for example by heating, physical shock or external magnetic fields, no energy will be lost.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join