It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump/Soros Connection CONFIRMED.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So what makes you think he's going to suddenly 'bring into line' the people that made him who he is? His moral fortitude?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

My mindset is t do my own research and not get spoon fed by bias people - especially the MSM.

So basically, only intake information that supports your current stance.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanityrising

My mindset is t do my own research and not get spoon fed by bias people - especially the MSM.

So basically, only intake information that supports your current stance.

Nope - seek various sources yourself and come to a conclusion based on all the information to hand. Simple and effective.
I've already read hundreds of articles about Trumps finances.
This particular thread is easy to spot as biased - it's plain from the title.
There's no story here at all that is new.

link   
It's funny to me, the 'Is this all you got' automated response. This is literally putting Trump and Soros in the same room many times, going into business together.

And again, the investment was from Soros Fund Management, LLC, not some 'random' financial institution.

link   
Thank you.
7 years early if I may boast.

link   

So what makes you think he's going to suddenly 'bring into line' the people that made him who he is? His moral fortitude?

I don't believe he will - I think he will continue to benefit from those relationships.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

It's funny to me, the 'Is this all you got' automated response. This is literally putting Trump and Soros in the same room many times, going into business together.

And again, the investment was from Soros Fund Management, LLC, not some 'random' financial institution.

He's also been in the same room with Hillary many timea.
He recently had a meeting with the GOP elites.
He's probably had meetings at some time or another with every unsavory character out there in finance or politics.

What's your point?
edit on 10/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

a reply to: Vector99

Ha, ya just realized I screwed the pooch on that last one.

I just don't understand how you guys think he hasn't spent decades making alliances with the people you think he's against.

Hmmm, you edited that link out. That kind of indicates clear bias and intent to smear. It went against your opinion so you removed it. Why? Why not let all sides be seen, not just the ones that suit you. I honestly don't think I've seen such an obvious case of bias in an OP ever before.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

I just don't understand how you guys think he hasn't spent decades making alliances with the people you think he's against.

Hmmm, you edited that link out. That kind of indicates clear bias and intent to smear. It went against your opinion so you removed it. Why? Why not let all sides be seen, not just the ones that suit you. I honestly don't think I've seen such an obvious case of bias in an OP ever before.

Well, duh. I misunderstood its intentions and it wasn't conducive to my OP. Did you 'catch' me?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Exactly right and very easy to spot.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Well, duh. I misunderstood its intentions and it wasn't conducive to my OP. Did you 'catch' me?

Yes - you were caught trying to smear and with a typically sensational headline characteristic of smearing. That's why it was obvious. At least be a little more creative.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

He's probably had meetings at some time or another with every unsavory character out there in finance or politics.

What's your point?

'The company you keep', 'birds of a feather', etc.

I wonder how many times Jesus went into business with Satan. Cause that would totally be okay according to you guys, right?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: humanityrising

No, just saying, it was your link in the OP. Just because it went against your opinion you took it out, meaning you only want people to see your opinion...aka bias.

I prefer to look at all sides myself. There are always 3 stories, your's, mine, and the truth.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Yes - you were caught trying to smear and with a typically sensational headline characteristic of smearing. That's why it was obvious. At least be a little more creative.

Wait, wait, I wasn't 'caught'. "That's just business. Everyone has to make a mistake in an OP once in awhile. This proves nothing." Sound familiar?
edit on 10-4-2016 by humanityrising because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Its only conveniant when its hillary or bernie, trump is the next savior, he will make murika great again.

Enjoy your golden trump, wont be lasting long.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

What's your point?

'The company you keep', 'birds of a feather', etc.

I wonder how many times Jesus went into business with Satan. Cause that would totally be okay according to you guys, right?

If it's about the company one keeps then no one currently running is in the clear.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Wait, wait, I wasn't 'caught'. "That's just business. Everyone has to make a mistake in an OP once in awhile. This proves nothing." Sound familiar?

Mistake? Nah, doubt it... Think you are pretty clear on what you wanted to do.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Its only conveniant when its hillary or bernie, trump is the next savior, he will make murika great again.

Enjoy your golden trump, wont be lasting long.

Trump has zero chance of being POTUS and almost no chance of being the GOP nominee. i think most people know that - even Trump supporters, but there is far more for him to answer than this nonsense about his business over a decade ago.

edit on 10/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Yup

1. It wasnt a campaign donation.

2. It was a legitimate domestic business venture.

3. Its very clear where the money went as it is translucent.

1. Hillary takes MANY MANY MILLIONS in "campaign donations"

2. Hillary doesnt use her multi-millions for legitimate business ventures.

3. It is not at all clear where the money goes as Hillary is not at all translucent.

Question for you; Do you see the difference here?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Trump is a 5-letter word.

Soros is a 5-letter word.

Both have vowels AND consonants.

Coincidence?

I THINK NOT!

Vote Sanders, because he has 7 letters in HIS last name!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join