It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump/Soros Connection CONFIRMED.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Donald Trump has lined up three New York hedge funds, including money from billionaire George Soros, to invest $160 million in his Chicago skyscraper, a key piece in perhaps the largest construction financing in the city's history, according to real estate sources and public documents.

The $160 million investment is in the form of a mezzanine loan, a kind of second mortgage that typically charges a much higher interest rate than a first-mortgage construction loan.

The document does not identify the other participants, but a key member is Grove Capital LLP, according to sources familiar with the transaction.

The firm manages most of the multibillion-dollar real estate portfolio of the $13 billion Soros Fund Management, from which Grove Capital was spun off last month.

The massive financing, which sources say also will include a $650 million construction loan from Deutsche Bank, should quell those doubts.

SOU RCE

SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE

"That's just business," I can already hear the deniers saying. Ha. Yeah, right. How many times have they sat in a board room together, I wonder?

Sadly, even after this, I still don't see sanity prevailing. I know Trump supporters will ignore this like they do everything else. But after this, they really have zero ammunition now. The guy is a snake-oil salesman, how naive do you have to be not to see it?!

At some point you need to ask yourself if your fervent hopes that Trump will 'Make America great again' are causing you to ignore reality. Hypothetically, if he was elected, it wouldn't be too long before you were saying to yourselves, "It was too good to be true."

But he won't be elected, mark my words. Hill the Shill will be our next POTUS.

edit on 10-4-2016 by humanityrising because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2016 by humanityrising because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hilarious.
It's already well known that Trump is financially tied to the banking community and the elites. We all are.
Who is your mortgage from?
edit on 10/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
In the past week alone he's supported Hillary, Bernie and now Donald.
I've heard of hedging you bets but come on.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Well, I don't owe George Soros $160,000,000, I can tell you that.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

My house is paid for. I know that wasn't addressed to me. We just paid it off last November and I'm still giddy about not having that payment every month....
Carry on. George Soros etc.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
In the past week alone he's supported Hillary, Bernie and now Donald.
I've heard of hedging you bets but come on.

They're all his minions it appears...

The elite play for keeps; do we really think anyone who genuinely stands as a threat to them will become POTUS

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Let me ask you this. Would you take money from George Soros for a business venture?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

My house is paid for. I know that wasn't addressed to me. We just paid it off last November and I'm still giddy about not having that payment every month....
Carry on. George Soros etc.

Well done on that - Congrats.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanityrising

Let me ask you this. Would you take money from George Soros for a business venture?

To help make a successful business - could be for start up, expansion, factoring etc... fairly obvious really.
My point is that we are all funding people like Soros though credit. No matter where you borrow from its going to run up the line to some unsavory character like Soros.

Has trump claimed he will be stopping financing for his business? If so i did not hear it. I did hear him say that if elected he will cease involvement in his current business and leave it to his children to run.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: humanityrising

Your link for a good read is kinda not in favor of your opinion. Wasn't sure if you were aware of that

That was back in October 28, 2004, 12 years ago. It says that the $160 million including money from Soros, not the whole amount. That money, from whomever it came from, was a business loan, not a campaign donation. Nobody knew 12 years ago that Trump would be whipping the socks off of all the Establishment Repubs today. It is in desperation that they are going back so far to dig up # like this

Indeed was a good read, thanks

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

It's all relative.
If there ever comes a time when financing is brought back into line and local banks and credit unions start popping up again, then maybe we can avoid being in hock to a powerful few, but the drum beat of globalisation appears to be picking up, not slowing down.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Yes I would take a business Loan from a financial institution to finance my business expansion.... Who wouldn't?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Neither does Trump. See you do have something in common with him.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: humanityrising

Your link for a good read is kinda not in favor of your opinion. Wasn't sure if you were aware of that

That was back in October 28, 2004, 12 years ago. It says that the $160 million including money from Soros, not the whole amount. That money, from whomever it came from, was a business loan, not a campaign donation. Nobody knew 12 years ago that Trump would be whipping the socks off of all the Establishment Repubs today. It is in desperation that they are going back so far to dig up # like this

Indeed was a good read, thanks

Thanks for this - I actually didn't bother opening a single link as it just sounded like a pretty desperate smear attempt.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Ha, ya just realized I screwed the pooch on that last one.

I just don't understand how you guys think he hasn't spent decades making alliances with the people you think he's against.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

a reply to: Vector99

Ha, ya just realized I screwed the pooch on that last one.

I just don't understand how you guys think he hasn't spent decades making alliances with the people you think he's against.

Everyone knows he has made alliances for many years with the people he is now saying need to be brought into line. He has already been pretty open about that. If this is the best of the remaining attacks on trump, then it's wearing very thin.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Thanks for this - I actually didn't bother opening a single link as it just sounded like a pretty desperate smear attempt.

Wow, that's telling about the Trump-supporter mindset. Would you mind answering my question about taking money from Soros for a business venture?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Wow, that's telling about the Trump-supporter mindset. Would you mind answering my question about taking money from Soros for a business venture?

I already have - very telling of the anti-trump mindset. Touche!
My mindset is t do my own research and not get spoon fed by bias people - especially the MSM.
edit on 10/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

Yes I would take a business Loan from a financial institution to finance my business expansion.... Who wouldn't?

You would take money from Soros Fund Management, LLC?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Everybody's taking money.
Or your candidate is but not mine. Fill in the yours and mine field. No pun intended mine field but why waste it.
edit on 4102016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join