It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter - Bernie, Hillary, and Georgie.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I have to admit I felt a bit of schadenfreude when I saw the far left being beat by their own (racist sexist) weapon they've honed. Bernie Sanders being told to stop talking so that two spoiled women could overcome him on stage and promote their own agenda. After the feeling passed I felt bad for Sanders because he was placed between a very difficult situation. Tell these women to sit down and shut up - be called a racist sexist. Allow these women to overtake the microphone - be called a weak ineffective leader.

As I often do, I started wondering who would benefit the most from Bernie's fall, and not to lead you all through a huge long thought process, I came to the conclusion the one person who would gain the most if Bernie Sanders were just to fade into obscurity was: Hillary Clinton. This got me wondering for a bit. Sanders is gaining ground in the primary race, and Hillary is being slapped with scandal after scandal. Since Hillary has the uncanny luck of vanishing opposition, I started considering possible ways she could (or her camp) "gently motivate" such an action against Sanders - if that were the case.

So here, dear ATS readers, is some mind candy:

BLM (Black Lives Matter) movement started in Ferguson MO after the death of Michael Brown. Later it was discovered the social unrest that followed was funded by George Soros. (Click Here or here if you want to know more about George Soros.) George Soros is also a huge contributor of Hillary Clinton's campaigns. Not to Be rnie Sanders' Campaigns. He (Soros) has backed his horse.

The multibillionare liberal who funds the BLM movement to inspire rioting for social change, (the people who interrupted Bernie's speech) is the same multibillionare liberal who funds Bernie Sander's main opponent. Coincidence? Now I am not a Democrat, but I believe everyone should be able to vote with who they feel is the best candidate. Not the candidate that was bought and paid for. So, liberal voters who are watching the Democrat Primary - as a fellow ATSer, I hope you look into this and consider if this is something of value to you.

edit on 8 15 15 by KaDeCo because: Grammarly

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: KaDeCo

The only part you missed is Obama has the other 50% of direct involvement...Sharpton does the money part...paid protesters.

Quite an evil combination.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Granite

I will admit that Obama's involvement with the Michael Brown situation did inflame it - but to defend the BLM movement, they really don't want Sharpton there at all.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I really wish these idiots would go and get a life. I'm soooo bored of the black lives matter crap. I actually wish and this is probably gonna shock a lot of people that the members would go and look at the records and statistics, most BLACK LIVES are being ended by BLACK PEOPLE. Yeah a few are killed by cops but the larger number are blacks killing blacks, but you wont see that written across their t-shirts, no instead it'll be them trying to claim that they're miss treated or disrespected.

Surely the whole BLACK LIVES MATTER is a racist group, concerning themselves with only one colour, attempting to claim unfair treatment and then bum rushing (which means something completely different in the UK or at least London) the stage or a radio or tv broadcast. Could you imagine what would happen if a white group called WHITE LIVES MATTER TOO suddenly started showing up at Obama rallies, or where the biggest racist in the world Al Sharpton and his group of idiots, and we started shouting that white lives matter, that we're being ignored so that a black persons problems are heard over our own because it's the "in" thing to do, it'd be all over the news saying we were racist scum and yet the main stream media are to scared to report this because they dont wanna be labeled racist.

Well I'm gonna end it with this and it's to the people of the Black Lives matter is a joke movement because you have no singular idea of what you're doing or planning to do. You believe that the only way to get heard is to scream and shout, movements have a mission, they have a goal, they dont just scream and shout into mircophones about nothing.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

I think that attention being brought to the disproportionate incarceration of black males needs to happen. In conjunction with conversations regarding:

• Generational Poverty
  • Lack of family structure in the black community
  • Media Supported crime culture
  • Black on Black crime
  • Historical Democratic institutionalized racism
  • Disproportionate educational opportuinities

But as it stands the movement is a representation of exactly what you have said. This is movement is bought and paid for by the people who want to "help" this community, while simultaneously exploiting it. I agree with you, were there a "White Lives Matter" movement there would be cries of racism and privilege. Even though cops statistically kill more white people than hispanics, blacks, and asians combined. (I don't have the link but if you are curious look up the statistics).

It's sad. And the way they attempt at any conversation for change is not effective, and polarizes the populace. Divide and conquer I guess.
edit on 8 15 15 by KaDeCo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Don't feel bad for Bernie. He locked in the black vote with the decision he made. Without Obama running, democrats need to do more to appeal to black voters. Perhaps this event was not such a surprise to Bernie.

On the other hand, Trump was quick to turn them off.

top topics

join