It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump/Soros Connection CONFIRMED.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: humanityrising

Yeah.

Do you see something wrong with Trump taking a LOAN from Soros and using it for legitimate business purposes?

You said they ARE connected. Mind pointing where they ARE connected? Because your OP asserts that they WERE connected 12 years ago (with a legitimate business venture I might add).

If you can provide proof that the loan is completely paid off, I'll play along.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Goodness. It's go BACK to bed...can't even get that one right.....

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Would you like to answer the first question in that post while I look for a source?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanityrising

Yeah.

Do you see something wrong with Trump taking a LOAN from Soros and using it for legitimate business purposes?

You said they ARE connected. Mind pointing where they ARE connected? Because your OP asserts that they WERE connected 12 years ago (with a legitimate business venture I might add).

Even if trump had got some of that money from a Soros hedge fund it would have been repaid long ago.

Would the same source you provided to make your assertions in your OP suffice? Because thats where that quote above is from. Did you even read your own source?

Ready to play along now?

Being that the burden of proof is on the proclaimer and since you are the one who claimed they are connected I might be so inclined to ask you for proof of their connection. But I'll leave that alone if you like and we can just go by the source that you provided. Unless of course you are just eager to provide such proof, in that case by all means go right ahead.
edit on 4/10/2016 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanityrising

Yeah.

Even if trump had got some of that money from a Soros hedge fund it would have been repaid long ago.

Would the same source you provided to make your assertions in your OP suffice? Because thats where that quote above is from. Did you even read your own source?

Ready to play along now?

Being that the burden of proof is on the proclaimer and since you are the one who claimed they are connected I might be so inclined to ask you for proof of their connection. But I'll leave that alone if you like and we can just go by the source that you provided. Unless of course you are just eager to provide such proof, in that case by all means go right ahead.

That is from a blog, and it's %100 conjecture. I hope your fact vetting is better than that....

I already provided proof, and proof it was. Soros and Trump do business together. Even if we changed do to did, Trump still made a deal with the devil.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

You have provided NO proof they ARE connected. All you have shown was that Trump took less than 1/4 of total construction money for his tower from Soros in the form of a LOAN over 12 years ago. Like I said before all that shows is they WERE connected (through a legitimate business venture)

Third time....Do you see something wrong with Trump taking a LOAN from Soros and using it for legitimate business purposes?

I want to see your proof that they are connected.

The sources you provided actually pretty much say the opposite of what you claim because in one it has a video of Soros in 2015 talking a LOT of crap about Trump.

So again I want to see your proof of the Trump/Soros connection.

I hope you got more than that Chicago Tribune article that only shows a relatively small loan for a legitimate business venture over 12 years ago.

Lets see how good YOUR fact vetting is,
prove they are connected as you claim.
edit on 4/11/2016 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Yes, I do see something wrong with a supposedly avid anti-Soros individual borrowing $160M from him. Happy now?

I'm afraid I am of the opinion that you are grasping at straws here, and choose to respectfully disengage. I'm not going to change your mind, and you're not going to change mine. We obviously have different definitions of the word connected. Agree to disagree.
edit on 12-4-2016 by humanityrising because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join