It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Hacker Claims USA Has War Ships In Space

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Why the US government wont prosecute individuals like this -

Maybe because everything he is saying is simply the product of a overactive imagination.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Why the US government wont prosecute individuals like this -

Maybe because everything he is saying is simply the product of a overactive imagination.

Good theory. It is supported by the fact that McKinnon claims to have verified the stories of Donna Hare and her own secret retouched photos, and her story is [and always was] preposterous based on verifiable technological issues alone.

her story -- and McKinnon's claimed validation of it -- depend on the existence of an earth surface space-based imaging system at NASA in the early 1970s in which individual trees and their shadows could be recognized -- and many many photos of this quality were released for commercial sale.

The fatal flaw of this tale is that even after YEARS of searches, nobody has EVER found a single photo of this quality in the books and articles written in the 1970s about NASA earth resources satellites. Not even close.

The existence of the photo Hare claims to have seen is technically impossible, and anybody's claim to have verified it by hacking, is exposed as delusional.

Here's my write-up.

www.jamesoberg.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Why the US government wont prosecute individuals like this...

Because they end up hiring them.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
No they don't. I'm telling you that NASA does not have warships in space. Lock it in your brain and work on something more productive.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I enjoyed your videos, OP. Thanks.
I just have to wonder...assuming these are not just satellites...what the hell are we using this fleet battlestarships for?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Hello Jim.

Yes that's a good explanation and I think we all agree that Gary McKinnon really hasn't got anything but a "story" to tell. Like so many others.

However there is one element to the case that is just a little intriguing. Back in the 1990s fellow Brit Mathew Bevan has a similar experience.

...... he was charged with intent to secure access to computer systems belonging to the US Air Force and defense manufacturer Lockheed.

A U.S. Air Force investigator summed up the risks and concerns brought about by their hacking, how Bevan's alleged partner Richard Pryce.... hacked his way into a research facility in Korea, and dumped the contents of the Korean Atomic Research Institute's database on the USAF system.

The concern was that if North Korea noticed, they would think the transfer of data was an intrusion by the U.S Air Force, and threaten physical retaliation for the espionage; fortunately it turned out to be South Korean data, significantly less volatile.

At Woolwich Crown Court, Friday 21 November 1997 some 18 months later, the CPS decided that it was no longer in the public interest to pursue the case. They offered 'no evidence' which resulted in a full acquittal being recorded. He used to live in Devizes, Wiltshire.

Bevan has commented on the Gary McKinnon case as being very similar to his own

Why do you think the US authorities pursued the McKinnon case a lot more aggressively?

edit on 10/4/16 by mirageman because: typos

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=20589571]...
Why do you think the US authorities pursued the McKinnon case a lot more aggressively?

You always ask incisive questions, and I'm interested in following discussions but have no more insights on this weirdness.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
LMFAO!

Of COURSE there wouldn't be any low-hanging fruit in the "evidence department".

Something this large, that's been going on for 50+ years? You better believe they've learned to cover their tracks. Most of the technology we're using today to find evidence of this program was pioneered and developed BY these secret space programs.

Yeah, if this stuff was easy to find, it wouldn't be a "secret space program". There are a lot of people who have a lot invested in proving it doesn't exist.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This is pretty old news. I am guessing that this is probably on ATS somewhere else...probably a couple of times.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Yes if you check the whole thread it's been posted already by Jason88 : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Oh well I was hoping you might speculate about a post 9/11 world and add some insight.

But I agree it is weird that Gary McKinnon was pursued for a decade by the US authorities.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Didn't McKinnon said he saw photos of a UFO in high orbit but just couldn't print it because it had huge amount of pixels and his pc was low on memory or something?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

The beauty of the 'perfect black'.....if used up there....or down, hmmm.

Printing monopoly mula is easy....and they have tons of em

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: eldemieWhat about the fellow was it Ed Grimsley ? who takes people out at night with the latest Generation only infra red devices and can see UFOs flying over the sky ,in formation ,attacking each other etc .Another story i heard was during a seventies in Australia ,a heap of shreaded papers were found at a dump which when put back together talked about huge Nuclear powered spacecraft in space ,this fellow told a scientist about it and was told to shut up about it ,and under ground bases ,i believe it ,although we have all be brainwashed to believe ,none of its possible

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ozb1777
a reply to: eldemieWhat about the fellow was it Ed Grimsley ? who takes people out at night with the latest Generation only infra red devices and can see UFOs flying over the sky ,in formation ,attacking each other etc .Another story i heard was during a seventies in Australia ,a heap of shreaded papers were found at a dump which when put back together talked about huge Nuclear powered spacecraft in space ,this fellow told a scientist about it and was told to shut up about it ,and under ground bases ,i believe it ,although we have all be brainwashed to believe ,none of its possible

Had a look at his site latest infra red tech yet he posts 240p videos

In a video he claimed an object covered a 1000 miles in space in 4 seconds HE cannot tell how far the object is or its size so you can't work that out just another internet clown feeding the gullible what they WANT to hear

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: eldemie

And how do you think they make more? (besides just printing it) -- slowly releasing and licencing tech to the actual military and then civilian world.

"Look what we came up with ALL on our own!" - Raytheon scientist

*slow clap* Yeah, right. Okay, you just keep telling yourself that Mr. Scientist.

The thing is, the MIC is just as ticked off about the slow dribble of information and tech as we all are. That's the ironic thing

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
There have been many thread's about The Breakaway Civilization, this is a hypothesis that states that there is a group of people including scientists whom have developed/reverse engineered the technology within the past 150 years to escape the earth, they are the real power behind the governments and regard you as disposable sheep using that technology to elevate themselves above any government on earth, undermining democracy and right's and mainly ensuring they survive even if you don't.

If true they are intimately tied in with some black project's and may have a very strong Nazi link as well.

Here are some thread's.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then thanks to a commenters on this interesting thread,
, this older and more in depth thread on this subject was linked.

(Is anyone else getting a pop up box saying ATS need's information on linked web pages even when they have just clicked on a thread to read it).

edit on 12-4-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Just watched it and saw a famous actor playing part of the documentary to deleted this reply.

edit on 12-4-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

It was based around a science fiction book Alternative 3 by Leslie Watkins.

The book is set around various events of the times. But fictional elements are included in the story. There was no astronaut named Bob Grodin, for example.

Anyway if you click the link you can read more on the story.
edit on 12/4/16 by mirageman because: correction

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

it's not a question of if they do or not but how many!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join