It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS Caught On Tape By United States Navy Submarine With The Periscope In 1971

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Disclose TV is certainly not my go to site for UFO info but, every now and then they do have some intriguing stuff.

Looking at these photos I just can't tell, they don't seem to be easily debunked but, I might just need a second pair of eyes to look them over.

Though i am a Navy vet, I am not conversant with periscope/camera ability in the early 70's.

The object ( a BBT ) looks a lot like what I've heard reported in several different cases.

Link with video of still photos

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Sorry OP.

I think this has been posted before here on ATS - Could 'leaked UFO photos taken from US submarine in 1971' prove existence of aliens?

And that is quiet the epic thread!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

That's cool, I am off to read it now.

Just saw it today myself.

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Target blimps.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Target blimps.

Yup

Always the military. We never give them the credit they deserve apparently.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Text

Text

Thanks!

I suggest you pull up my thread of last year entitled "Rethinking Submarines as Spaceships."

Absolutely nobody wants you to consider how much subs are similar to spaceships. Those photos are either faked for some obscure reason or depict either a terrestrial craft that is defying gravity or an ET craft. The nose of that craft looks similar to modern subs. Read it and have a nice laugh on me. Then think about the situation a little bit.

edit on 11-4-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Target blimps.
Yes, that's exactly what several of the photos look like. Here's one that's not flying:

Compared to the "UFO" which I put in quotes because it looks like it's probably been identified:

edit on 2016411 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
how many different ufo pics were we suppose to see there? 3 i think,could have been 4 but that wouldn,t make it less stupid cause every one of them was different,which you would have to be claiming we had 3 or 4 different alien civilisations visiting us cause if its one then surely they come in the same space craft and not all different shapes.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Found this

Embded code is error anyways here the link

youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
another one

youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
How to post new thread ?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Doom123

Go to the relevant forum by clicking forum at the top. Then at the top right you will see a circle with a plus that says new thread.

As to the OP, it does appear as if those people on ATS did a grand job in identifying these as submarine target ballons.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Yes, this case was solved. It was a military exercise if you read the original thread: Could 'leaked UFO photos taken from US submarine in 1971' prove existence of aliens?

John Greenewald filed a FOIA request over the whole case and his review was posted on his website:

www.theblackvault.com...#

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Text

Text

Thanks!

I suggest you pull up my thread of last year entitled "Rethinking Submarines as Spaceships."

Absolutely nobody wants you to consider how much subs are similar to spaceships. Those photos are either faked for some obscure reason or depict either a terrestrial craft that is defying gravity or an ET craft. The nose of that craft looks similar to modern subs. Read it and have a nice laugh on me. Then think about the situation a little bit.

I don't know if anyone else saw your post but I did and thank you...I just got the nastiest jolt when I read your words. You know how some things just resonate like magnets clicking together? Yeah. I'll be reading your thread promptly. Thanks again!

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

I saw a similar one in a dream i had a few nights back.... first time ive had a dream like that since childhood!

new topics

top topics

join