It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Hacker Claims USA Has War Ships In Space

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
We usually learn something new from looking at these things in a fresh light and from a new angle. Not everyone was around back when they were discussed last, and reviving zombie threads isn't always the best thing to do. Certainly linking back to existing threads so other newcomers can go read what was already discussed can help.

We'd run out of things to talk about if we only allowed one or two threads on a topic. LOL The board would be pretty small, and it would take forever to get caught up on a conversation if you were new.

"Wow, I have to read 400+ pages to know what they're talking about now?!"

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Thanks for putting this up and setting it out the way you have. I have been looking for something like this to save and show others.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
There is no way for him to hack into the shadow governments network all of the fiber optic cable is run through the deep underground mag Lev system that network is not even connected to the same world wide Web that that we have as an internet, they have their own complete internet that ours doesn't have access to.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
There is no way for him to hack into the shadow governments network all of the fiber optic cable is run through the deep underground mag Lev system that network is not even connected to the same world wide Web that that we have as an internet, they have their own complete internet that ours doesn't have access to.

That is an extremely long sentence.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Nice post. Watching the vid. S&F

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

If an interested person that seriously considers that Reagan's Space Defense Initiative, commonly called "Star Wars" was a joke and had no value for its billions of black dollars spent, I would like to introduce you to "black triangles" found elsewhere on this site. If you can accept that they exist as ultra-high secret craft to replace the shuttle, etc., you can have some concept of the seriousness of McKinnon's position.

As for McKinnon, a young English guy gets his hand caught in the cookie jar. What would you do with the incredible threat of a lengthy trial and quite possibly jail time in the US or UK? First, you are told by your own supporters and even the other side what you need to do to make it easy on yourself. Again, he is a nobody, not quite willing to die for his beliefs or country, that is in serious trouble and needs to get out of if any way he can. He plays ball.

You may note if you have followed his case from the beginning that he never offers even the slightest bit of additional info about what he saw that is adds to his original comments. Actually, he withholds info that would support his case. On top of that, he throws in the stuff about NASA personnel touching up and blurring images from space--an internet myth if there ever was one. --None of that came from his original material and certainly not from a Pentagon computer!

He has learned to make his story into a laughing stock for anyone that has doubts about secret government doings other than what they tell us they are doing. And, thus, his escape from serious jail time is enabled. Probably the wisest thing that he could do.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Good god...I remember, "Are you on that internet?! I need to use the phone to make a call!"

Off-topic sorry but I had to share my story of dial-up. We used to have one of the old bell phones that dinged every time my modem would try to connect and my mother would get woken in the middle of the night to me constantly reconnecting. So I secretly installed a switch on the phone to turn the bells off. Problem solved - until I forgot to switch it back on and my mother wondered why we never got phones calls lol.

Ahh dial-up. How I don't miss you!

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt

Way before McKinnon had his NASA thing happen, there have long been rumors that NASA and other DoD controlled agencies have had very lax and poor security practices. In that light it isn't any stretch for him to find classified material on regular internet connected computers.
I have known a few people in government jobs who verified this same thing to me on multiple occasions, about how ridiculously bad their computer security was, and even non-existent, with no firewall, or even a software firewall on systems running XP which can easily be commandeered.

Based on that, it seems likely there would be files on systems that should never had been on them, and McKinnon did NASA a favor by getting caught, to which they patched up their network right after.
They should have sent him a big paycheck for helping them realize how stupid they were.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno I do believe this guy hacked for sure , but not storing vital evidence for UFO fanatic I find suspicious.

Then he spoke of the cigar shaped ship ,and the first interview of that description is different from the last ,the ship suddenly has two more domes at the end, weird won't you say?

Well it can't say he's lying but credibility sunk for me after the last interview on details one wouldn't forget in a million years

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

This story has been done to the death round these here parts. Interesting all the same. My main problem is that he did not save even the 4bit images he apparently came across to some form of media/floppy disk.

Then again the US certainly want a hold of Mr McKinnon for some reason or another.
edit on 9-4-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

He suffered from Apsergers, which as you know is a kind of Autism, great with fact's and figures but mostly they are terrible with people lacking certain social skill's unless they are talking about the narrow area of there expertise.

In other word's he is not a liar, he is not stupid but he is slightly mentally disabled and the US knew this, in fact many hackers are actually Asperger sufferer's.

He is not a criminal, what he did was not good but it showed up a bunch of subnormal idiot's whom did not even password protect the US secret military file's so they tried to make an example of him while Chinese and other Kackers have probably done far worse for genuinely harmful reason's but he was just curious.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

This story has been done to the death round these here parts. Interesting all the same. My main problem is that he did not save even the 4bit images he apparently came across to some form of media/floppy disk.

Then again the US certainly want a hold of Mr McKinnon for some reason or another.

Yes it's been on here a number of times in the past. But I go with MystikMushroom's stance. Unless there are two or more similar threads (which usually comes from news regurgitation) then there's no harm someone wanting to discuss it again. In fact it may be the first time many people have been made aware of this case.

Anyway.

McKinnon has presented absolutely nothing as evidence beyond what he's said on the matter. Never mind proof of his claims. However there are some interesting elements to the case.

The US authorities claimed McKinnon caused almost £0.5m (or $0.8m) of damage to their military computer systems (although a lot of it was their own lax security).

It was the first time a UK home secretary effectively blocked extradition under the current treaty with the US. This is despite Talha Ahsan being extradited to the US for running a pro-jihad website. Ahsan was diagnosed with Asperger's in June 2009. So there were two different decisions made on the two men but both are computer related cases and their disabilities are similar.

Most of the time people who come up with these stories (but no solid proof) are left alone and are not pursued for years like McKinnon was. I think that's what gives the case a bit more substance than people like Al Bielek, Corey Goode etc. who come up with similarly unprovable stories. The US really wanted McKinnon on trial and jailed. However his extradition was denied from the UK.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

"However his extradition was denied from the UK".

I know where he is from, i hail from the UK myself and have been following his story for quite sometime. Still find the fact strange that he would not attempt to save the 4bit images he apparently came across to floppy disk considering the implications.

Like i said however they are obviously interested in him for something he was not supposed to see/read.
edit on 9-4-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Why the US government wont prosecute individuals like this - presumption of innocence and the right to call witnesses and confront accusers.

If this made it into a US courtroom he could subpoena officials involved and confront them under oath.

If that's so, it's difficult to comprehend exactly why the US government tried their damndest for around a decade to get the UK government to hand him over for trial.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo
It may be a horse's mouth, but it's a visually impaired 3 legged horse.

McKinnon has shown people nothing because he has nothing. He saw a low resolution image of something that he believes is a spacecraft, but has never been able to show his image. Had he not been prosecuted for the hacking you would never had heard of him.

"Hey guys, I have proof of UFOs"
"Really, where?"
"No, honestly I did"
"Got a photo or anything?"
"Umm..."

He has been seized upon by the UFO community because he says stuff that they agree with, not because he has any kind of smoking gun. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Well, he says he saw an image of something unknown "but didn't have time to download it". Of course, Alt + PrtScn is a magic combination unknown to people who claim to be super IT experts.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I'm just waiting for the day we all find out just how ignorant we really are, and how gullible we've really been. Even conspiracy theorists. The look on our collective faces will no doubt be priceless.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

It's nothing but smoke and mirrors, diversion and subversion. Snowden, McKinnon and others have you looking while the real stuff is happening. Remember, to make something believable, there has to be an element of truth in it. Then, most will fling themselves down the rabbit hole voluntarily...

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I'm with you on this, rather than resurrect ancient threads why not start fresh again with newer content - such as this video. A link back into the library would be good form though:

1. Gary Mckinnon's account of NASA images
www.abovetopsecret.com...

2. Non Terrestrial Officers

3. Gary McKinnon, Honeynets and Disinformation

4. Secret Space Fleet Video - Gary McKinnon Was Right!

5. WHAT Does Gary Mckinnon REALLY know

a reply to: mirageman
I tend to agree with your theory - that McKinnon opted to save his ass and suddenly become a know-nothing on this topic despite heavy US interest among his surprising claims of discovery.

Although in reviewing these older threads - to post in here - there is the possibility of a honeytrap that US set up just for folks like him - god knows the FBI & its informers do that now by supplying US home grown 'terrorists' with weapons and plans to make them, well more terrorist-y (and prosecutable).

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
In other word's he is not a liar, he is not stupid but he is slightly mentally disabled...

And, by his own admission, he was high as a kite the entire time...

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
It wasn't that McKinnon shut up to save his own ass.

I'm guessing he saw enough that he was shown even more, and told:

"This is what is really going on. Who is going to believe you? Do you understand now the reason this is secret? Do you understand why this can never be told to the public? Do you have any idea what would happen if this was made public, and why we hide in the shadows?"

I'm pretty confident he had a conversation similar to that with someone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join