It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear Cigar Shaped UFO Flanking ISS!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk... ance.html

Clearest UFO I have seen caught by ISS cameras! Interesting that there is a bluish glow on one end that matches the atmosphere?Perhaps it's the crafts propulsion system?

Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PrimeAutobot

Looks like a Russian resupply ship to me. But lets play…

The images were captured by Jadon Beeson, 20, as he watched the live stream from the ISS on his phone.

Says he sawer it for two minutes live stream but only shows us one pic.

Anyone…?

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The images were captured by Jadon Beeson, 20, as he watched the live stream from the ISS on his phone.

Anyone…?

Could be,but what about the bluish glow?Definitely would like to see the full video of it.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

The "blue glow," as some seem to see it, is probably due to that (apparent) end of the object being more directly in line with the sunlight than along its side. The shading of it and on the ISS itself are similar which tends to indicate that it is an elongated object with a bluntish end toward the sun. --None of which tells us anything about what it is...or is not.

If that is a "blue glow," then what we have captured there is a ion engine burn.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Daily mail.. ugh!

I'm sure if there were any weight to this story it would have been on every news outlet in the world.. not is a shtty tabloid paper..

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Wrong assumption there. There is no verification of any kind about this object and it could be anything. So what exactly would you say would make it world-class news? It is not even technically a UFO sighting, merely something in space and with the junk out there that we know about, it has little credibility to be something of great importance.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I always wondered if this is real

Cigar-Shaped UFO Over Korosten, Ukraine
(1min video)

m.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: Misterlondon

Wrong assumption there. There is no verification of any kind about this object and it could be anything. So what exactly would you say would make it world-class news? It is not even technically a UFO sighting, merely something in space and with the junk out there that we know about, it has little credibility to be something of great importance.

That was my point.. The story has no weight to it.. And as you said it's not technically even a ufo sighting..
The title says cigar shaped ufo flanking iss.. Er no its not and the article has a massive picture of ufo at the bottom.
This paper is nonsense, if anything credible had been filmed on iss cameras (captured before it was cut) you wouldn't be able to keep this from receiving world wide attention..

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Anyone…?

Can u say specifically what physical characteristics of the object resemble a Russian spaceship?

Maybe post a pic for comparison?

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

That what they call a "clear" image???

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
As much as I would love to believe it was something out of the ordinary like mentioned if it was a clear and viable UFO news outlets would be swamped and considering the resolution and quality of most the cameras on the ISS a single before and after pic of faint brown/bluish object could be anything though more then likely space debris or similar. If it had more detail I think we would all probably think otherwise.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

The object reportedly appeared out of nowhere and disappeared

Close up

I think reflection is the most likely explanation.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I've seen these pictures, and it's awesome for us space lovers to dream it real, but it's never going to be real enough until I get to pilot one. Personally I would want to get a ship like the one in the last episode of star trek Voyager.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
If it's a live feed it still should be up there , I look at a 14 hour video from u stream and saw at 1:24 something at the left corner coming in ..

Soon after that connection broke , wherever it was I couldn't say..

I've witnessed many strange things I can't tell what it was..
But always interesting to watch. .
edit on 0b06America/ChicagoThu, 07 Apr 2016 13:37:06 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 07 Apr 2016 13:37:06 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Can u say specifically what physical characteristics of the object resemble a Russian spaceship

Well it would be one of the only other objects in such close proximity. In that regard it doesn't "look like" much else.

Adding the live stream archive of footage would help…

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
What part of UFO don't people understand?

UFO = Unidentified Flying Object or in this case Unidentified Floating Object.

How does a UFO turn into an Extraterrestrial Craft? Wouldn't an Extraterrestrial or Alien craft be called one or the other rather than the generic UFO (assuming it could be proven as such).

Apologies for the rant but trying to debunk a UFO is ridiculous unless you know exactly what the object is.

Apparently debunkers will debunk even when their head is planted firmly into their third point of contact.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I think this UFO is real it's in space

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

a reply to: Urantia1111

Can u say specifically what physical characteristics of the object resemble a Russian spaceship

Well it would be one of the only other objects in such close proximity. In that regard it doesn't "look like" much else.

Adding the live stream archive of footage would help…

So what you really mean is:

"Since it's impossible for this to be an alien spacecraft, I'll say it's absolutely anything else."

Now I understand.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
It's just a lens reflection. Here's the same artifact in two different times:

- first supposed 'UFO':
www.ustream.tv...:55:04 (after # write in the url to00:55:04)

- the same 'UFO' shown after several hours:
www.ustream.tv...:05:31 (after # write in the url to01:05:31)
edit on 8-4-2016 by ufoofinterest because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2016 by ufoofinterest because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoofinterest

It is a lens reflection. Streetcap1 (youtube guy) has a similar video from april last year. There might be a thread on that one here too and it is definitely lens flare/reflection.

edit on 8-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join