It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear Cigar Shaped UFO Flanking ISS!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Could it be a flicker of aurora borealis/australis?

I'm too stupid to know if this is a stupid question, sorry.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: PrimeAutobot

These UFO's always seem to be Cigar Shaped.

I wonder what they are smoking up in space lol

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

I'm too stupid to know if this is a stupid question, sorry.

LOL

I gave you a star for eating humble pie

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

"Since it's impossible for this to be an alien spacecraft, I'll say it's absolutely anything else."

No dinkums, every thing it could be has to be ruled out first.

One fuzzy frame doesn't rule anything man made out. But conveniently leaves it up for grabastic (oofo,oofo) people to say,

"Since its impossible to tell what it is, it is therefore "Alien spacecraft".

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: realnewsrealfunny

I don't have any real insight over the op topic (as there's much conventional stuff up there), but as for that video you posted, dunno if that one is legit but I saw the "same" cylinder craft hanging at a 100 degree angle, stock still and white against an incoming T-Storm with 30 mph+ winds .... for around ten minutes in 1997, in Tucson AZ with several other strangers.

My guess is some breakaway civ high tech vehicle that had a problem, lost it's cloaking and was "stalled" for some minutes.

The thing looked huge... or at least as long as three commercial airliners. It might have been an experimental blimp, though how it would be absolutely immobile in high winds is a puzzler...

and according to others (as I went to grab a camera and didn't see this part) it "disappeared" rather than moved away.

There are some weird things out there.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
What astonishes me is the willingness (by some) to believe in ET based soley on a few photographs and videos. Just because something is unidentified doesn't mean it's aliens.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This NASA site www.nasa.gov... says there are over 500,000 items in Earth's orbit at any given time. This UFO could be IFJ (Identifiable Flying Junk). Moving thousands of miles an hour through a global debris field should be nerve-wrecking.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PrimeAutobot
Assuming its not a smudge on the window, it looks like there could be a blue/white light on either end and sunlight catching the "hull" in between.

When I saw one of the big triangles the first thing that drew my attention was a bar of light/lights that shut off shortly after I noticed it, then all I could see in its place were the three l.e.d. like white lights at the corners and the dim slow flashing red "anti collision light" (I'm guessing that's what it was) in the middle as it spun on its axis and then slowly and silently slid away in the opposite direction from where I parked to try and record it with my phone, unfortunitly my phone wouldn't even pick up the brighter stars around the thing (it was night, if that wasn't clear). The l.e.d like white lights at the corners were so star like that if the thing just hovered in place they would make great camo on a clear star filled night, it'd probably make a great recon platform (or party barge if they ever make a commercial version).

I think some of these cigar shaped UFOs like that in the O.P. may be triangles being observed from the side because had I not parked after I saw the bar of light to take a closer look I'd never have seen that it was actually a triangle and would have made a report of a cigar or generic light instead. I suspect if the commander of a triangle knew there was risk of being observed, he'd probably turn his craft to present the smallest silhouette possible to try to hide.

To be clear, the thing I saw did nothing that a massive blimp or dirigible couldn't do and there were no fancy maneuvers so there was nothing whatsoever to suggest space aliens, but somebody has some nifty hardware floating around out in the dark.
edit on 8-4-2016 by LordSnow21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
That's a General Products # 3 hull built by Pierson's Puppeteers.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LordSnow21

You tried to get close enough to take a video? You're braver than I would have been..especially at night. These craft might be responsible for some of the thousands of people who simply "disappear" into thin air every year from this planet.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: LordSnow21

You tried to get close enough to take a video? You're braver than I would have been..especially at night. These craft might be responsible for some of the thousands of people who simply "disappear" into thin air every year from this planet.

i tried but failed, but it was slow enough that i put the phone down and just watched it leave, it was pretty cool. the thing is, had the video been perfect it would have been moving points of light, inconclusive at best. had i tried and gotten the bar of lights it could be dismissed as perhaps stadium lights at night, or maybe the super brightly lit interior of a building with windows along the front at night. it still wouldnt be proof.

i didnt see it "disappear" anyone so i dont know about that, lol. im more comfortible thinking that maybe some junior officer on a secret airship accidentally bumped on a light switch, they noticed they had my undivided attention, shut off the bar of light and descretely turned directly away from me and slowly left.
edit on 9-4-2016 by LordSnow21 because: spelling

top topics

<< 1   >>

join