It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Host Cuts Off Interview After Guest Mentions Hillary’s Defense Of Child Rapist

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Sargeras

a reply to: UnBreakable

No half respectful journalist on the face of the earth would continue an interview with a person after they claimed Hillary supported child rapists!

I'd call this thread just a ridiculous attempt at political baiting... but that would be giving it to much credit.

Why?

Because you support Clinton?

Or because it isn't true?

Because respectful & professional journalists, who are trying to build a career for themselves, don't give delusional morons a platform to make ridiculous claims... its as simple as that!

Actually those asshats You see on TV are not journalists they are actors. I know it might be confusing to Your liberal mind but a journalist writes a story while an actor reads a script. Those people on the tube You so worship only tell You what their 1% bosses want You to know and control Your every thought.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: KingKelson
a reply to: ketsuko

I agree that it was her job to defend the guy but like you said her attitude afterwards and the fact that she managed to get him such a reduced sentence just seems wrong. He was originally supposed to get 30 years in prison, and instead she got him one year, which he got off on good behavior or whatever. Wouldn't a sentence of maybe 15 years have also worked? I'm not trying to defend the guy but that just seems way too little of a punishment to argue for if she knew he was guilty.

Oh don't forget He raped a minor but then again I guess that's ok for most Hillary lovers.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Because respectful & professional journalists, who are trying to build a career for themselves, don't give delusional morons a platform to make ridiculous claims... its as simple as that!

I'm guessing you don't watch a lot of American main stream media.

I watch CNN everyday and I can honestly say there is no planned conspiracy to support Hillary... there just simply reporting on the election as it happens.

This is coming from a person who's had a full on mental break down in the past because of how biased and agenda based the MSM can be.

I know a lot of you are just star shocked and brainwashed by the the possibility of having an egotistic and bigoted celebrity as president, but the MSM aren't shunning him and blindly supporting Hillary... anyone who claims differently never actually watches CNN.

So if the media isn't biased then what about the 1000's of other people running for president right now? Why do We only get to hear about these jerks? Could it be that the 1% gives us a choice of whom to pick? I don't know about
You but I'm getting sick and tired of voting for JERKS whom only look out for the people with political connections.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

This story makes no sense.....LOL.....Hillary clinton bragging about a Child rapist getting away from the Law???

WTF????

This sounds pretty bull to me. Is it because she's a women?

Seriously already in this forum people are calling hillary clinton a witch. OMG.....

Must be some real women haters in this forum. You guy's have to look out for them.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
So you didn't listen to the audio tape? It actually is true...

a reply to: MattHealthy

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MattHealthy

This story makes no sense.....LOL.....Hillary clinton bragging about a Child rapist getting away from the Law???

WTF????

This sounds pretty bull to me. Is it because she's a women?

Seriously already in this forum people are calling hillary clinton a witch. OMG.....

Must be some real women haters in this forum. You guy's have to look out for them.

You're right on two counts as far as I'm concerned. I do hate Hillary, and not because she's a woman, but she is a witch. Listen to the tape.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
well, if it's from Newsman, told by a Trump political surrogate, it has to be true right?......the word gullible comes to mind, but, I digress.

Yah, but you always egress, I mean digress don't you?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join