It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Host Cuts Off Interview After Guest Mentions Hillary’s Defense Of Child Rapist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Down play it or know it's a fake?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Clinton did her job. If that's her on the recording, she's talking about doing her job. Of course, those for whom it is a point of faith that she is the Devil Incarnate will hear all sorts of things that aren't there.

I've noticed that about Clinton. She talks about doing her job.

She actually talks about issues.

Yeah she likes to talk alright pity most of the stuff out of her noise hole is lies and just plain evil. Just because she has a pair of breasts doesn't mean she is right for presidency. If you like supporting someone who thinks she's the bees knees for getting a paedo who she knows is guilty off on a technicality and being proud of the fact that's your right. But for the rest of us the woman is scum.

Don't forget, if you're a woman who doesn't vote for her, sycophant Madeline Albright says there is a special place in hell for you. But it will be pure hell for eight years if she gets elected. So either way.......

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

Down play it or know it's a fake?

Fake? Her own words on tape? Get your head out of the sand.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I watch CNN everyday

And YOU are not brainwashed and conditioned?
You might want to stop and really think about that.

I know a lot of you are just star shocked and brainwashed

Nice

Personally I think this whole race to be POTUS has reached the point of complete and total insanity.
The toilet needs to be flushed.
edit on 6-4-2016 by kreator666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Clinton did her job. If that's her on the recording, she's talking about doing her job. Of course, those for whom it is a point of faith that she is the Devil Incarnate will hear all sorts of things that aren't there.

Yeah she likes to talk alright pity most of the stuff out of her noise hole is lies and just plain evil. Just because she has a pair of breasts doesn't mean she is right for presidency. If you like supporting someone who thinks she's the bees knees for getting a paedo who she knows is guilty off on a technicality and being proud of the fact that's your right. But for the rest of us the woman is scum.

Don't forget, if you're a woman who doesn't vote for her, sycophant Madeline Albright says there is a special place in hell for you. But it will be pure hell for eight years if she gets elected. So either way.......

What does this have to do with the authenticity or meaning of the tape you're referencing in your OP?

The partisan agenda is showing pretty plainly here.

Hillary Clinton did her job over 30 years ago. Someone has dredged up a tape in which she is talking about it openly.

Next.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

What does this have to do with the authenticity or meaning of the tape you're referencing in your OP?

The partisan agenda is showing pretty plainly here.

Hillary Clinton did her job over 30 years ago. Someone has dredged up a tape in which she is talking about it openly.

Next.

Nothing. I was responding to a reply. Glad to see you're doing your mod duties to keep my replies on track.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I'm no more modding than you are Chief ... just pointing out the usual hypocrisy.

Carry on, by all means, if you want to troll your own thread and discredit what small evidence you had by the usual false equivalencies and standard anti-Clinton propaganda ... have at it!

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: kreator666

Personally I think this whole race to be POTUS has reached the point of complete and total insanity.
The toilet needs to be flushed.

That is precisely what the GOP establishment is trying to do....Unfortunately Donalds hair has clogged the toilet and the GOP is now standing in a rising tide of their own excrement.

Sorry...did I take that analogy too far?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustAnObservation
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I find it so disgusting, what some lawyers do. I am glad there are those who defend the accused, but it is downright wrong when lawyers jump through hoops to twist the law in order to clear a person who is guilty. I don't consider that to be the job of a lawyer, though that is what it has become..

That's what defense lawyers do. Interestingly enough, it's one of the careers most notorious for suicide because eventually people dislike the idea that doing a good job means letting real criminals go free.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: JustAnObservation
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I find it so disgusting, what some lawyers do. I am glad there are those who defend the accused, but it is downright wrong when lawyers jump through hoops to twist the law in order to clear a person who is guilty. I don't consider that to be the job of a lawyer, though that is what it has become..

That's what defense lawyers do. Interestingly enough, it's one of the careers most notorious for suicide because eventually people dislike the idea that doing a good job means letting real criminals go free.

Not only that, but as the tape offered here as evidence points out, quite often the reason that criminals "go free" is because some crime labs and Prosecutors are very very poor at their jobs.

That's not the Defense Attorney's fault.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

I suppose it is their job, I guess I just don't think that's what it should be, if that makes sense. To me it means defending the innocent from wrong charges, and ensuring that the guilty are fairly prosecuted, not given a punishment beyond their crime. Not ensuring that a guilty person is not charged at all - that is just wrong I think. If that makes sense?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JustAnObservation

The idea of justice means that there are "two sides" ... and they are treated equally and fairly and, well, "justly."

It is the task of one side of the equation to prove the case against the accused; it is the task of the other to attack that case and demand in all cases that the rules of evidence and jurisprudence evolved over thousands of years in our cultures are observed.

It is not a matter of "who I think is guilty."

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JustAnObservation

It makes perfect sense but in order to ensure fairness for the innocent you sometimes have to let the guilty slip through the cracks.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

The fact of he doing her job is not the issue...

The issue is that she laughs about getting him off as if she knew she was getting a criminal off by the technicality. Her personal reactions are what everyone is talking about. Her character on display is as appalling.

Her doing her job, no one cares about but the victim and most know this is just another day at the courts.

Plain and simple, she is evil.

Spin away.....

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

What are you supposed to do? Be extremely somber and despise yourself for doing your job well? That's a poor coping technique for doing something that you probably didn't agree with having to do.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure
a reply to: Indigo5

Plain and simple, she is evil.

Spin away.....

The fact that those two sentences followed one another..tells me how blind you are to your hypocrisy.

Not much room for a sane discussion here...G'Day..

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

You are delusional mate. That mental breakdown you mentioned did you in.

You must be a Trump supporter, right?

Only a Trump supporter would have the mentality to put fourth such a stimulating, relative and truly thought provoking argument.

Who needs the ability of intelligent debate, when you have feeble minded insults... lol.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: jimmyx

freebeacon.com...

Listen for yourself.

she was...get ready for it......A COURT APPOINTED ATTORNEY.....she was ordered by the court to represent him...by the way, there isn't a seasoned attorney that HAS NOT had to defend some type of scumbag during that attorney's tenure.
www.law.cornell.edu...
in federal cases, it is a constitutional right to have an attorney

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The last few months should scream volumes about how biased and controlled the mainstream media really is.

They completely ignore Sanders and engage in nothing but 24/7 Trump bashing while squelching any opposition to their golden goose.

If either of these candidates had as much dirt on them as Clinton or Cruz you wouldn't hear the end of it, guaranteed.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Yea that's not what you said plus I never criticized her for doing her job I just told you to....wait for it....acknowledge she did in fact say it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join