It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Host Cuts Off Interview After Guest Mentions Hillary’s Defense Of Child Rapist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah should be an interesting general election where everything and the kitchen sink comes out against her.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: KingKelson
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah should be an interesting general election where everything and the kitchen sink comes out against her.

That will be the only positive of a Trump nomination. The debates will be pure gold. Without a doubt Hillary can out-debate Trump but you know he'll bring up her darkest past peccadillos, including Bill's womanizing. He'll lose a general against her, but it will be a mutually assured destruction.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Because respectful & professional journalists, who are trying to build a career for themselves, don't give delusional morons a platform to make ridiculous claims... its as simple as that!

I'm guessing you don't watch a lot of American main stream media.

I know a lot of you are just star shocked and brainwashed by the the possibility of having an egotistic and bigoted celebrity as president, but the MSM aren't shunning him and blindly supporting Hillary... anyone who claims differently never actually watches CNN.

No, we just have the mental capacity to watch the video, see Shillary in her own words, and understand that this in fact is based in truth.

Your projections about Trump are just a deflection as you've lost anything concrete to argue to this thread's OP.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Because respectful & professional journalists, who are trying to build a career for themselves, don't give delusional morons a platform to make ridiculous claims... its as simple as that!

I know a lot of you are just star shocked and brainwashed by the the possibility of having an egotistic and bigoted celebrity as president, but the MSM aren't shunning him and blindly supporting Hillary... anyone who claims differently never actually watches CNN.

You're kidding, right? All the MSM are for Hillary. Ever hear of that talking head from ABC George Stephanopolous? Not only did he work in Bill Clintons admin, but he's also a donor to Clinton. I guess he has Clinton blinders on.

MEDIA BIAS MONDAY: IS CNN COVERING FOR HILLARY?

spectator.org...

Stephanopoulos, ABC have not fully disclosed Clinton ties

www.usatoday.com...

George Stephanopoulos discloses $75,000 contribution to Clinton Foundation

www.politico.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

No, we just have the mental capacity to watch the video, see Shillary in her own words, and understand that this in fact is based in truth.

Your projections about Trump are just a deflection as you've lost anything concrete to argue to this thread's OP.

Not to mention several members unjust thread are most assuredly not trump supporters.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

She's a lawyer, it's not about righteous justice, it's about interpreting the law to suit a desired outcome.

That why she's a successful career politician - because she's an awesome manipulator and liar who has little regard for the common folk but sees them as pawns in her little chess game to the Oval Office.

She is the reference point that criminals use to gauge themselves against for inspiration.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Thanks for being the one intelligent person in this thread.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Fox has called Wisconsin for Bernie Sanders tonight. CNN can't find it within themselves to do the same, even though it's obvious he is going to win. Instead, CNN pea-brains are explaining that Bernie is liked by White Males more than Hillary and how many White guys live in Wisconsin, LOL.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Fox has called Wisconsin for Bernie Sanders tonight. CNN can't find it within themselves to do the same, even though it's obvious he is going to win. Instead, CNN pea-brains are explaining that Bernie is liked by White Males more than Hillary and how many White guys live in Wisconsin, LOL.

Who believes anything FOX says

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Did you listen to the interview that the thread refers to, posted by a member on the first page? What are your thoughts on it, since you find those who find it shameful to be unintelligent?

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

She's a lawyer, it's not about righteous justice, it's about interpreting the law to suit a desired outcome.

But still no reason for her to gloat about getting a pedo off on a technicality, then gloat about it, and ruining someone's life - just because you interpret the law for a desired outcome. Yeah, she did her job as a lawyer. So she should just keep her mouth shut.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I find it so disgusting, what some lawyers do. I am glad there are those who defend the accused, but it is downright wrong when lawyers jump through hoops to twist the law in order to clear a person who is guilty. I don't consider that to be the job of a lawyer, though that is what it has become..

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: carewemust

Who believes anything FOX says

CNN just found the nerve to call Wisconsin for SANDERS. FOX did it 2 minutes after the polls closed...45 minutes ago.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. First time hearing about this. Despicable, but no real surprise there. She is ruthless.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JustAnObservation

All I can say is it takes more research.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Will you research it then? It is a fairly despicable audio clip, especially considering this same woman wants to be president and harbors so much political power.

But even so, why is it unintelligent of people to find it wrong and question why the media silenced someone who is trying to bring up such a heinous audio recording of her and make it public? Had he not, I would not have known of this, and I think it is a good thing for people to know..

Why defend those who would like to keep these vile things hidden, while belittling those who stand against this? Isn't the media supposed to be unbiased and make things like this available to the public, not stifle them? Aren't you glad to have found this out so that you can make an educated decision based on your research regarding the matter?

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustAnObservation

Will you research it then? It is a fairly despicable audio clip, especially considering this same woman wants to be president and harbors so much political power.

But even so, why is it unintelligent of people to find it wrong and question why the media silenced someone who is trying to bring up such a heinous audio recording of her and make it public? Had he not, I would not have known of this, and I think it is a good thing for people to know..

Why defend those who would like to keep these vile things hidden, while belittling those who stand against this? Isn't the media supposed to be unbiased and make things like this available to the public, not stifle them? Aren't you glad to have found this out so that you can make an educated decision based on your research regarding the matter?

Makes no difference to Hillary supporters. Say what you will about Trump, but he has no deaths attributed to him like Hillary in Benghazi. Her big saying back in '08 against Obama that he wasn't ready for the 2 am phone call. Well apparently, she missed that phone call from Libya.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Anne and Subaeruginosa are obviously democrat supporters with their fingers plugged into their ears like most Trump supporters...

They are not evening willing to listen to a few minutes of audio and are even told when to listen. Seriously though, how can Hillary voters not even know about this tape? I've known for several years. People like them are so blind, corrupt in their mind, or at working for the campaign...how else do you explain it?

I do find it funny that one poster here thought Subaeruginosa was being sarcastic lol. Both Anne and Subaeruginosa are calling this Trumper a liar because they refuse to look into these claims.

..how do you combat this? This is just nonsense.

I wonder if they at simply trying to detail this thread.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

I'll have to agree with you, which is why I am trying to convince them to question the actual topic at hand and not the members who took the time to look at the video. Perhaps the saying "love is blind" applies to politics as well? I find it hard to fathom that so many in the world are brainwashed by their love for their leaders of choice to the point where they refuse to attribute any sort of wrongdoing to them. It is like their politicians are their god. Incomprehensible. How can one defend a person, regardless of status, who defends rapists over children? This same woman who sits on her high horse and claims to care about women? Laughable! If it were not so sad.

UnBreakable, we agree on that. If only people would not be so blind to defend people with power who do wrong, and instead hold them accountable regardless of agreeing or disagreeing with their stance on economics or what have you, perhaps then we would have better choices and politicians all around..

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

All I can say is it takes more research.

If you're going to take the stance that one side of the argument is unintelligent, that suggests that you've done enough research to support your argument that the opposing side is unintelligent.

Instead it seems you just dropped in to label others as unintelligent with nothing to go off, which is quite an unintelligent action to take.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join