It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Panama Papers

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanityrising
- 3072 U.S. companies are involved with
- 441 clients
- 211 beneficiaries
- 3467 shareholders

What that means I don't really know. We want names dammit!

As I thought, they're waiting to release more damning evidence in the future and don't want to drown us in data too quickly. It would be pointless to release all of this too quickly because the public will miss things. If this is trickled out and the news breaks over the course of weeks or months we'll catch all of it and no one will get away being overlooked.

You don't want to release a massive breaking headline story one after the other, you want to give time for reaction, for promises to be made, for the public to get angry over it and demand change. Then, when that's achieved, you let the next lion out of the cage.

And the claims about this all being some "plot" by some US billionaire is also nonsense, all tax avoidance/evasion is going to collapse after this. Countries all around the world are going to be clamping down on this, states in the US are going to be facing massive pressure to seal up their loopholes.

Anyone who claims this is all some kind of plot by some billionaire American or corporation doesn't understand that this will do more to destroy tax avoidance and evasion around the world than any measure any government would reluctantly take.

This does not help the Rothschilds. If they wanted to boost business in their own tax evasion/avoidance schemes they could have done so with a lot more discretion and privacy - not that they would need to, their name on the company would be enough to guarantee business.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Ah, more on that sweet line about the "evil west" and how "Putin is just a misunderstood big teddy who is totally moral and not at all corrupt in any way!"

The BBC's Moscow correspondent Steve Rosenberg says the three main pro-Kremlin broadcasters aren't giving any attention to the Panama tax papers, which allege a President Putin connection. Our correspondent says they contain nothing whatsoever about the Mossack Fonseca story. They are talking about a scandal, but it is what they are calling the "grandiose" UK sports doping scandal.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

BBC lies a lot lately apparently.

Panama Papers: German paper publishes ‘biggest leak in history’ on corruption

The same BBC who lied about Syria, Libya.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Still waiting to see Trump, Hillary, Cruz on the list....

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: angryhulk
My guess is that this leak was intentional (I know, how brainy am I, right?) by one side to implicate another. However, wouldn't it just be 'shocking' to find more details released by the opposing side(s) implicating others (the US and their mates).

Thinking out loud.

I predict a few more leaks, a few 'suicides' and a thousand conspiracy posts over the coming year on ATS related to the issue.

Probably was intentional. The question now is by who and for what reason. This is much bigger than snowdens leaks, leaks which I believe to have been a "limited hangout" with CIA as the likely perpatratror. Those leaks, while they did show cooperation and coordination with foreign Intel, generally seemed to be aimed at the ringleader; the NSA.

This current batch of leaks is global and seems to be aimed at everyone except US citizens thus far. That may all change in short order. This stuff usually comes out in bits and pieces as it should be milked for all of its journalistic worth. In this case there obviously 11.5 million documents to sift through so I'm sure that timed releases are just as logistic as they may be strategic.

Again, one wonders if this indeed a limited hangout. If so, by who? For what purpose? Global revolution and reboot if the remaining documents are damning enough? Implementation of the NWO by the multinational (nationless) elites? Someone benefits here and it sure isn't the average person as has been shown time and time again throughout history. At least with Snowden there was and is a plausible notion of such an operation, who may have been behind it and why. This leak, as of yet, remains quite mysterious.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

t's also fascinating to see the ENTIRE Russian media ignoring this. All the pro-Russian freaks on here now have to concede defeat - why, if your precious Russia is so great and their (Kremlin controlled) media so "free" has NOT ONE broadcaster talked about the corrupt dealings of Putin's close friends?

This is rather amusing. So now its Russians are Evil Putin Evil and you Westerns are pure little Holy Saints? Russsia Today already reported the leaks.

All the pro-Russian freaks on here now have to concede defeat
Maybe you would be cheering if Russia gives up Syria as they did with Libya and just hand it over to the terrorists right?

The Pedo news BBC outlet no doubts are going to love that.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The people who leaked the PanamaPapers are corrupt as much as those who they are trying to accuse and blackmail. As i mentioned earlier these PanamaPapers are coming out at a time.

Where Russia and Syria are making progress agaisnt the terrorists sounds like whoever leaked the PanamaPapers arent happy that ISIS are being defeated.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
When i start seeing no U.S. leaders as being implicated maybe then i would be believing these papers.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
No No. The Western news and Western leaders are always so innocent and are Holy saints by your logic. Its always blame Putin for everything.

dont give Putin the credit for Syria i am getting very tired of that here.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TaleDawn
When i start seeing no U.S. leaders as being implicated maybe then i would be believing these papers.

What changed when we were promised change we could believe in? Intensified droning.

What changed from the Snowden leak affair? Those illegal actions reported on quickly became legal.

What change happened when we decided to fight terrorist there so we don't have to fight them here? Yup exploding Europe.

There's a pattern for sure. Here's another one: you will never get enough people to understand symotaenously to effect change. Whereas, "they" throw scraps and the masses are all too happy to suck the marrow. Strange.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

What changed from the Snowden leak affair? Those illegal actions reported on quickly became legal.

These Panama Papers are a joke and arent leaked by Wikileaks, nor Edward, if there are no western politicians then its a smear by the western news media agaisnt Russia for not letting the Western HOLY SAINTS have their western intervention.

You know what? F^^^ It

Russia should give up Syria and let the Bastards have their intervention.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

The distinction being "State-Owned"...

You will see some US criminals implicated but likely not any political leaders..unless they have criminal enterprises apart from government.

US Campaign Finance laws are already lax enough where they can virtually take bribes...They don't need to hide that.

Russia on the other hand? When Putin takes over industry by the state (State owned) and hands them off to his friends to run...of course there is a "fee" and "payola"...and whilst talking about entire industries and corporations..of course it is in the Billions..

This is not new...just seeing the money trail is.

see this from January: Is Vladimir Putin secretly the richest man in the world? Russian president said to have a hidden £140bn fortune

The details come as it was claimed Chelsea chairman Roman Abramovich gave Putin a luxury super yacht worth £25million.

The running of the yacht was allegedly funded by Russian taxpayers.

Dmitry Skarga, a former Kremlin employee, claims he personally oversaw the day-to-day running of the 57 foot yacht named Olympia.

Speaking to the BBC’s Panorama programme, Skarga said the yacht had been “given to an offshore company but the real owner was Putin”.

www.thesun.co.uk... n-fortune-as-it-is-claimed-Roman-Abramovich-gave-him-a-25m-yacht.html

edit on 4-4-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

You are so consumed with raging against the west and sniffing Putin's ass you are entirely missing the point.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The Panama Papers...

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

BBC lies a lot lately apparently.

Panama Papers: German paper publishes ‘biggest leak in history’ on corruption

The same BBC who lied about Syria, Libya.

You clearly don't understand the difference between ENGLISH LANGUAGE RT and DOMESTIC RUSSIAN MEDIA.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ProphetZoroaster

Hahaha!

(post by Rocker2013 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Interesting new twist:

This would be the second investigation the Public Ministry opens into the law firm this year, the first one being related to its involvement with the Lava Jato case

Lava Jato

And the first quote from that report about the Lava Jato case...

“Guys,” Mr. Youssef said, “if I speak, the republic is going to fall.”

As I said earlier, this is not just about tax, this is about a massive network of organized crime and corruption we're about to watch being blown wide open.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

By some of the posts it always either

We West are the innocent and its always evil Russia Evil Putin. I will give these lame papers a week if at all they are going to name known American politicians HOLY SAINTS Protecting the world from EVIL RUSSIANS.
edit on 4-4-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

By some of the posts it always either

We West are the innocent and its always evil Russia Evil Putin.

The desperation by which you try to make this an either or choice fallacy is getting tired.

Putin can be corrupt...and the west can be too? Now maybe you might want to discuss the corruption around Putin? Since that is the specific evidence coming to light? We can discuss Western corruption when that is similarly exposed?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join