It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Put a Battery in the Sarcaphagus.......

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: gLuEBoY
a reply to: gLuEBoY

Batteries existed in those days.

That is a truly ignorant position.

Harte

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

And what would I be ignoring?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I have often wondered how well the "Ark of the Covenant" would have fit into this stone box.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinymind

I have often wondered how well the "Ark of the Covenant" would have fit into this stone box.[/quote

The ark is the size of the sarcophagus

Moses was in Egypt.

The ark had special power
Moses could have stolen the aotc..

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinymind

I have often wondered how well the "Ark of the Covenant" would have fit into this stone box.

The ark is the size of the sarcophagus

Moses was in Egypt.

The ark had special power
Moses could have stolen the aotc..

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

If you're thinking of the Baghdad Battery, it's pretty much been ascertained that it was a small, waterproof jug containing a scroll that rotted away a long time ago. The scroll was wound around a copper rod and sealed with more metal.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

They got that idea from somewhere.

Also when robert bauvel drilled a hole through the top of the kings chamber it was covered with the same suit as what was found in the relieving chambers. Only massive heat can cause that.

It is a machine.... We need to turn it.on.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Bedlam
With a battery, obviously!

I suppose you could cover it with gold, or at least have strips or wires of gold on the edges or in patterns. Create more of a large capacitor structure instead of a battery.

Pretty sure a capacitor hooked to a rock has much the same effect as a battery hooked to a rock.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
No motors, no lights.

No motorcars. Not a single luxury.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Only massive heat can cause that.

Or dead bug shells.

Soot is the result of incomplete, usually low temperature, combustion of an oil or fat, leaving unburnt carbon deposits. Not 'massive heat' applied to a rock. Try again.
edit on 1-11-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
That's all very well, but at the apex of the GP in certain conditions, their is a very strong electrical discharge. The apex being removed might suggest some sort of deactivation, the tendency for static to ascend this type of structure is well known. The capstone might be the answer to the riddle. Telluric currents run according to certain astronomical signatures, if I was to make a bet it has something to do with this effect.
As far as the soot goes, i'd bet they burnt some type of hallucinogen, to get in the mood.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

That's all very well, but at the apex of the GP in certain conditions, their is a very strong electrical discharge.

Citation needed.

eta: As far as telluric currents go, if by 'astronomical events' you mean sunrise and sunset, I agree. They are also active during thunderstorms. It's got to do with geomagnetic flux shifting.
edit on 1-11-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Yes sunrise and sunset, but also if their is a sunrise about the same time as moonrise , the effect gets stronger. It also coincides as a rule of thumb with fish feeding times. If you were a priest who could predict an eclipse, and got the timing right, it would be a great way to hold the populace in awe. their may have been arcing when the capstone was in place. Or even ball type static discharge from the apex. It might have done something to the pink granite, like charged it up. Its all conjecture but its probably no coincidence that those two gold wizard type witches hats with the eighteen year Metonic cycle on them was something to do with predicting higher flow rates , and a hangover from a religion that held astronomical/astrological type cycles. The zodiac is pretty old in concept.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Not much correlation with lunar position, because the moon doesn't have much of a magnetic field. The sun compresses the magnetosphere on the sunward side and elongates it on the night side, so as any surface point rotates through sunrise or sunset, it's going to experience a relatively fast large flux density change. That induces low level currents in conductive material underground.

What DOESN'T happen is static electricity accumulation.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Hiroglyphics claim 8 TB of storage, but I bet after we power it up we only get 7.4505808 TB

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

Hiroglyphics claim 8 TB of storage, but I bet after we power it up we only get 7.4505808 TB

We should start a class-action lawsuit against the Pharaohs. 'Course all the money will just go to the lawyers...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Ma'at will prevail. I can round up 3 goats and a crocodile.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
Pretty sure a capacitor hooked to a rock has much the same effect as a battery hooked to a rock.

I would assume that there are other components to it. Rock is generally a good insulator, and the Egyptians knew a thing or two about gold leafing -- layers of which could have been removed long ago by thieves.

I'm just trying to make the crazy theory work. Giant static electric spark from the apex of the Great Pyramid might have been pretty impressive, although impractical.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I disagree, the rocks of all the various sorts, randomly assembled by probability, would in certain places act as capacitors, and store a charge. Places where their is a high metal content in the soil for instance. Lightning ridge Australia for one.

Some how the old telegraph batteries kept working long after their due date, it could have well been that the original current ionised the soil, and made a pathway for the flow, once it was established.. remember the old spark plug they had to be ionised in one direction, or they would play up. The streamers from lightning ionise a pathway before the main discharge etc.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Harte

The nonexistence of batteries in those days.

Harte

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join