It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Put a Battery in the Sarcaphagus.......

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: gLuEBoY
If we were to put a battery in the sarcophagus in the kings chamber .. then run some copper cables to run up the air chambers then we would have some power.

Sure. From the battery. Otherwise, even if the Egyptians made industrial copper cable (let's see some), you still need to have that wire move relative to a magnetic field to induce power into it. But why build a big pyramid to generate electicity when you have the Nile right there?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

We will advance as a planet.We will finally have a complete disclosure and end this pointless, religious debate.

The aliens probably argue amongst themselves about whether or not there is a Creator (Programmer).

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Peeps...... Look ,if there was no khufu entombed TGP then wtf is the sarcophagus there for...? It's there to hold something. (A battery
Why did they seal of the so called airshafts? They were obviously trying to hide something . They didn't want anyone to find out about them. This is the best theory yet.

Remember I didn't come up with this theory, someone gave me this message I plan on completing it very soon.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Peeps...... Look ,if there was no khufu entombed TGP then wtf is the sarcophagus there for...? It's there to hold something. (A battery
Why did they seal of the so called airshafts? They were obviously trying to hide something . They didn't want anyone to find out about them. This is the best theory yet.

Remember I didn't come up with this theory, someone gave me this message I plan on completing it very soon.

and if it was Khufus tomb ?
what then

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Just a curiosity, I've seen this thread pop up a couple of times and a thought occurred to me that what if the ark of the covenant is the actual battery that is supposed to be in that sarcophagus?

Sorry, after I posted this I decided to read the entire thread and this idea was already suggested

edit on Mon201610V201613431 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon201610V201613431 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
Just a curiosity, I've seen this thread pop up a couple of times and a thought occurred to me that what if the ark of the covenant is the actual battery that is supposed to be in that sarcophagus?

Sorry, after I posted this I decided to read the entire thread and this idea was already suggested

Further to that, the pyramid predates any mention of the Ark by over 1500 years, so were they ordering that part from Pluto
The technology back in those days, just wasn't feasible because they didn't have a local radio shack

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
How is this thread still alive?!

My vision told me to put a battery in the sarcophagus. .

Listen, if someone wants to supply pages of research, and back it with facts, Great. I've had my fair share shot down that I put a lot of time and effort into. HOW IS THIS THREAD STILL BEING COMMENTED ON?

I had a dream, put a battery in it, they will come...

Come on now.. This site is losing more and more credibility every day a thread like this continues to be discussed.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Triton1128
Come on now.. This site is losing more and more credibility every day a thread like this continues to be discussed.

Or posted.

Harte

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Triton1128
How is this thread still alive?!

My vision told me to put a battery in the sarcophagus. .

Listen, if someone wants to supply pages of research, and back it with facts, Great. I've had my fair share shot down that I put a lot of time and effort into. HOW IS THIS THREAD STILL BEING COMMENTED ON?

I had a dream, put a battery in it, they will come...

Yeah right?! Why are poeple still posting!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This is what we need to do peeps. This machine isn't going to run without a power source. Leeet's turn it on and see what happens. Bottom line here is that pyramid is not a tomb , it is a machine it needs power.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This is what we need to do peeps. This machine isn't going to run without a power source. Leeet's turn it on and see what happens. Bottom line here is that pyramid is not a tomb , it is a machine it needs power.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: gLuEBoY

Did you ever get around to explaining how to power a pile of limestone?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Did you ever get around to explaining how to power a pile of limestone?

With a battery, obviously!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Thanks. Sometimes I just need to open my eyes.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Although what it would connect to, that's the issue. I'm pretty sure there's no wiring in the thing. Or anything the wire would attach to. And granite is pretty much a really nice insulator. So other than a sort of pre-schooler's imaginative view of something doing some function if you just stuck a battery in, I'm not getting it either.

Hooking a battery to a rock doesn't seem all that productive.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Look up gantenbrinks chamber
That sarcophagus is there to hold.a.Battery.
Those airsshafts are blocked with a copper.fitting

It is obvious that we need to turn this thing on.

edit on 1-11-2016 by gLuEBoY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I suppose you could cover it with gold, or at least have strips or wires of gold on the edges or in patterns. Create more of a large capacitor structure instead of a battery.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

I suppose you could cover it with gold, or at least have strips or wires of gold on the edges or in patterns. Create more of a large capacitor structure instead of a battery.
I was told a battery not a capacitor.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Batteries existed in those days.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I was told a battery not a capacitor.

Just trying to propose a possible alternative electrical storage device. For what reason they would use such a thing is entirely unknown. No motors, no lights.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join