It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Put a Battery in the Sarcaphagus.......

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: gLuEBoY
I think the shafts with the metal are tuning points to a resonance field.

There's no such thing as a "resonance field".

I think its a power plant that works by creating an ionization field and harnessing stray electrons like Teslas wireless energy.

There's no such thing as an "ionization field" either, and limestone doesn't create any 'fields'..

The cap stone made it broadcast. If the shafts were closed almost to the top and one closed close to the center it would broadcast world wide.

By what mechanism would this work?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Well maybe you can find a way to convert all the grain stored there into a battery?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

nope, none

lol
edit on 4 2 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I think the shafts with the metal are tuning points to a resonance field.

I think its a power plant that works by creating an ionization field and harnessing stray electrons like Teslas wireless energy.

The main function applied FROM a complete unit in the Sarcophagus (Box)...the one the arc of the covenant fits into perfectly.

The cap stone made it broadcast. If the shafts were closed almost to the top and one closed close to the center it would broadcast world wide.

Just my thoughts

Pyramid construction 2500BCE
Arc of the covenant construction 1500BCE

I see a problem there, of course, you might as well claim time travel as well for all the sense you've made so far

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Marduk

I see a problem in record keeping.

It was a re-gift after all.

Thats one hell of a toaster!

Then it was just stolen, causing a contingent of MILITARY Egyptian forces to follow a get away heist....Into an ambush in the path of an old damn....

They had MANA machines as well.....food of the gods...survival food. Algae machines /incubation chambers mounted to processing devices.

and books....lots of scrolls....

books

and papers

burst shells of long hatched seeds.

edit on 4 3 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

But there is Field Resonance, A relationship exists between electromagnetic/hydromagnetic fields and gravitational fields.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

But there is Field Resonance, A relationship exists between electromagnetic/hydromagnetic fields and gravitational fields.

No, there isn't. Also isn't a "hydromagnetic field".

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

It's an admirable idea but, once its switched on, what would we use the Pyramid for?

I imagine that, if we supplied the battery, we'd get first dibs at having a go with it?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus,
*sigh* Us evil Masons only drink the good stuff:
I wasn't talking about drinking it, I was talking about paying for it .

here's the tune to go with it.

edit on 3-4-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
loll you only have to put `the arc`back in place that was stolen from it by moses .....a reply to: gLuEBoY

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Can you explain why these things dont exist please?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Didnt someone suggest they were used as batteries?
Filled with salt water ect?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
loll you only have to put `the arc`back in place that was stolen from it by moses .....a reply to: gLuEBoY

The Ark you're talking about was very clearly built by Moses, the instructions on how to build it are contained in Exodus 37.It was simply a box made of Gold and Acacia wood to contain the tablets of the ten commandments, There is no description of it having any power at all, that came directly from Indiana Jones lol

edit on 3-4-2016 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

No, there isn't. Also isn't a "hydromagnetic field".

It seems quite a few have published on the subject since the '50's, and while you encountered a mention of it here on ATS, a while ago, you weren't so adament then,

"It's got fields, too. Maybe even some quantum." ...yes I know you were being sarky, but still, you didn't say, 'no such thing'.
In any case my sources were different.
Here's someone on Youtube having a go at it, (I like the bit about parts being manufactured, and that those making the parts had no clue as to what they were building...SR71 reference)

I'm actually interested in more info now, where I wasn't so bothered until the other poster was 'put down' because he mentioned 'field Resonance'

edit on 3-4-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxatoria
Technically it would be a cell as a battery is a group.

I think its no wonder the Egyptian government keeps people away so much as we'd soon end up with people doing all sorts of experiments with c4 etc trying to find hidden chambers.

They don't keep people away... in fact, they'd love more tourists there. i visited it in October and was able to go inside to visit all the chambers. Quite a climb, let me tell you.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: errorcode

Can you explain why these things dont exist please?

That's sort of logically impossible, isn't it? Other than, of course, 'they don't'.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

It seems quite a few have published on the subject since the '50's, and while you encountered a mention of it here on ATS, a while ago, you weren't so adament then,

Citation needed. Should be a cinch, since quite a few have published on the subject.

Remember, 'hydromagnetic' is your term. Anything else is going to be cheating.

Here's someone on Youtube having a go at it, (I like the bit about parts being manufactured, and that those making the parts had no clue as to what they were building...SR71 reference)

I'm actually interested in more info now, where I wasn't so bothered until the other poster was 'put down' because he mentioned 'field Resonance'

Actually watch the video, instead of doing keyword searches. Not one time does he mention "field resonance", since it's a nonsense term.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I believe Skepticism is the default position. And your switch has been stuck in that position since you became self aware.

Learn to live a little for once dude!

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I'm an engineer. When my fantasies don't actually work, people die. Or become extremely pissed off.

So when someone says it's a wonderful idea to stick a battery in a stone box in a big pile of rocks and it will 'become activated', it falls into the 'nope' category right away.

Besides which, everyone knows that pyramid sarcophagi are powered with AC, not batteries.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Citation needed. Should be a cinch, since quite a few have published on the subject.

Actually watch the video, instead of doing keyword searches. Not one time does he mention "field resonance", since it's a nonsense term.

You don't need a citation you naughty boy, anyway you've probably already looked

As for field resonance, it's much easier than, "Resonant Ion Acceleration by Collisionless Magnetosonic Shock Wave Propagating Obliquely to a Magnetic Field"...as one guy called it, but then he's Japanese, sticklers for correctness.
Pretty much an observed bow wave that accelerates in front of a hypersonic aircraft faster than the aircraft causing heat transfer ahead..and it seems, the same effect should occur in space.

What I find interesting when you think of Ion engines creating thrust for a spacecraft, if it was accelerated fast enough, it could transition the engine to firing at the front to make it even faster in some measure or the other..the real stardust spacecraft.

edit on 3-4-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join