It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AREA 51....ok why would there be stuff there

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Really think about we conspricie guys love area 51....well at least i did. And when u all think about it why would the U.S keep stuff there if it had grown so much popularity offer the past years. I think that America has another facility out there that is not in America....i mean really if you are making monsters with bio technology or creating new weapons with alein technology....why the states..cept maybe alaska but really there aint to many people up there....or maybe they pay other corrupt governments to hush up well the U.S sets up their facilitys who knows......so what do u guys think.....this is just a theory.Text Black

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I agree if there were any extraterrestrials or UFOs there they probably have been moved long ago. 

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I here the dark side of the moon is a popular spot for secrete bases ,

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
ok ive heard of rumours of moon bases but cmon...how would we truly get there....ok i know it was a joke i just want more replies....

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Just because some area is popularized doesn't mean that people can get in it or ever see what is going on there. As we all know there are dozens of facilities that civilains can't go to and any number of things can be occuring. I don't think that Area51 activity has necessarily been moved but just that there is more black projects and what not that the gov. is into than Area51 can deal with. If the gov. has the land, has it secure, than I don't really think it matters where it's located.

Cameron

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Physh1
If the gov. has the land, has it secure, than I don't really think it matters where it's located.

I agree

You people seem to forget how BIG Area-51 really is. also, with signs that say "Use of deadly force authorized" nobody even attempts to sneak in, if thats even possible.

Just because its world wide known doesn't mean its not a great place to test or build Black Aircraft. The only way you can get an ok pic of the site is by satellite, but even then you still have no idea what is in all the hangars and mountain or hillsides, or they could camoflauge the building, and if they have underground structures (which is likely), you couldn't see those either.

Its a very secure facility, if they dont want you there, you wont get in there. Its probably more secure then it was 40 years ago. Theres no need to have people think your building black craft there but really be doing that somewhere else, because they cant see anything. and any advanced black aircraft would not only be radar elusive but would have visual stealth also, making it even harder for a lucky satellite pic with it flying overhead.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
nut the fact is im not talking black air craft im talking "aleins" the reason i think Area 51 dosent have aleins is because the fact of the large civilian population...the people who work there. Most of the guards there arent higly trained super commandos there...in fact most are just idoits like mall mall security im noy debating new air craft there but i am depating the storage of aleins there.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
this is slightly off topic but i heard someone saying that on the side of the moon we can't see, there are alien bases. i'm not saying this is true, i'm just wondering about peoples opinions.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Can you see anything of Area 51? Not much.

Can you go into Area 51? No.

Can you still be shot on sight at Area 51? Yes.

Do JANET flights still ferry personnel daily? Yes.

Do blacked out buses still go out there with workers? Yes.

Have more buildings been built? More runways? Yes and Yes.

It's still VERY functional and still VERY secret.

Hell, you can tour NORAD and the White House, but world-shaking decisions are still made there on a daily basis.

By the way, Area 51 is for the testing of new aircraft, not an alien hooplah. If there is any alien-related activity going on near Area 51, it's a few miles south at S-4 by the Papoose Lake dry lakebed, not Groom.

Most of the guards there arent higly trained super commandos there...in fact most are just idoits like mall mall security im noy debating new air craft there but i am depating the storage of aleins there.

You are highly misinformed. I'd guarantee you that at least an SCI/Top Secret Clearance is likely needed just to be a frickin' janitor at that place. These ain't your average Wackenhutt rent a cops...they're ex-military. And that's just for Groom...at Papoose, the clearance needed is likely higher, assuming of course that S-4 exists, and if so, then inside a mountain is a DAMN fine hiding place...

this is slightly off topic but i heard someone saying that on the side of the moon we can't see, there are alien bases. i'm not saying this is true, i'm just wondering about peoples opinions.

Considering that early Apollo missions did orbit the dark side of the moon, I find it pretty unbelievable that they would have returned again and again without incident if there was an alien city on the moon. Of course, there's the possibility of it just being ruins perhaps (just read a great fictional book on this, the Orion Protocal), but I suppose we'll see if China finds anything, huh? I doubt they will. There are some photos that some claim show something, but it appears more to be a problem with the photo mosaic, not a square object.

[edit on 13-1-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I would have to agree on this matter seriously what i think is that they let out bits and pieces of information drawing attention to this station allowing everyone to think something is happening there i admit for the heavy guards and such they have there i think that is a ploy for something on the grander scale out in alska there is so much potential to hide something there beneathe the ice and frozen rock it would be virtually impossiable for radar sonar any type of detection equipment if far enough down to find anything there that would be my first guess where all this would be hidden because i know for a fact there are things discovered all the time frozen in ice and only because nature had allowed such to happen ....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The night holds many illusions and im one of them

Noct

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nocturnal_Illusions
I would have to agree on this matter seriously what i think is that they let out bits and pieces of information drawing attention to this station allowing everyone to think something is happening there i admit for the heavy guards and such they have there i think that is a ploy for something on the grander scale out in alska there is so much potential to hide something there beneathe the ice and frozen rock it would be virtually impossiable for radar sonar any type of detection equipment if far enough down to find anything there that would be my first guess where all this would be hidden because i know for a fact there are things discovered all the time frozen in ice and only because nature had allowed such to happen ....

Are you talking about Antartica or Alaska? and I highly doubt that, we have equiptment that can detect fresh water lakes under thousands of feet of ice, so this area could be found. But to make an underground area that deep and large would cost an enormous amount of money, its just not feasable.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   
from what i gather about how the military works, anything of conspiratal nature that may have ever been at area51 was moved impromptu as soon as people started talking about it publicly, -like in public online forums and chat rooms. hmm.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost
from what i gather about how the military works, anything of conspiratal nature that may have ever been at area51 was moved impromptu as soon as people started talking about it publicly, -like in public online forums and chat rooms. hmm.

Sorry, but I disagree. I would argue that Area 51 is still highly active. If you sit by the borders on Groom Lake Road at night you hear continuous air traffic coming from inside the base. There are sensors all over the area, and if you are driving anywhere near the base boundaries you are watched very closely. Satellite photos and pictures from Tikaboo Peak show that in recent years, new extremely long runways were added to the base. Chuck Clark (? I might have the last name wrong, I don't remember) is the local Area 51 expert in Rachel and just this past spring the government came and broke into his house when he was gone and took a bunch of his stuff and pretty much just left a note telling him to leave them alone. (Granted he dug up the road censors on Groom Lake Road, which just wasn't a good idea, and I'd be mad if I were the government too) If you talk to the people who live in Rachel, they can give you updates on the base activities and new objects they see in the sky. The base is very much alive. Aliens? Maybe. UFOs? Who knows. Our own government spyware and aircraft? Likely. Something the government doesn't want us to know about? Very much so.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   
ya but beacause of publicity their is gonna be stuff their....its like having a handgun at a cubical in an office if it fires off well your gonna have to "move" that handgun. And thats what im saying when the roswell incident happed they probably would have moved their "alein craft" to a more secure location.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Please remember that there is a huge underground environment below Area 51 where anything is possible. Area 51 is so guarded and secret that I wouldn't even guess at what could be there. It's possible.....

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost
I'd disagree with that. IMO, the government could, and probably does, use the chit chat, conspiracy theories, and "weirdos" to discredit any information and theories that may have substantial value to them. I bet the gov. feeds off the stuff.

There was just a documentart on TLC about Area 51. I'm not sure how old it is, looked very recent, and they most certainly is air activity, and ample security well beyond their staked out territory. Seems to be mainly aircraft/anti grav work but it's most certainly active and I would be there is 10x the base we see underground.

Cameron

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
i just watched a special on area 51, 4 men staked out area 51 and got as close as anyone could get without being shot, although they were constantly watched by guards, helocopters, they camped out over night, took survalence equipment with them, the goverment has that place so wired the know your there almost 20miles from the base, the guy leading the investagation found motion sencers in the desert, 20 miles from the base, and reported it to the media, in turn it pissed off the goverment, the fbi showed up at his house and ransacked his house and took most of his area 51 stuff including his computer, and all of his books documenting what had been seen at the base, the other guy looking at a non exsitant airport turmanal in vegas was also under heavy survalance, that turmanal flys area 51 employes to the base ever day, hundrends of them, also the guy got one person to talk and the man said, couldent see his face and voice was changed, probally dead now, said there told that if they talk there entire family would be killed, but he did say that they test some of the most advanced and secret tech, that would blow your mind, anyway back to the two campers, they actually found the frequence that area 51 operates on for aircraft 250-280 megaherts, for aircraft, they also saw on unidentifed object in the sky about 4:50 in the morning, about 6:00 in the morning they saw a mig 21 russian fighter jet doing combat manuevers in the sky and a b21 bomber, now the cold war is over why are we training out pilots to dog fight migs, the area 51 guy also said that area 51 has there own seprate airforce, and dosent operated under government control, they do to a point, the government has control they are told to do what ever they want pretty much, the guy said, and alot of people have a point here big deal if its public, no civilaian will ever set foot there, if you do kiss your ass good bye, you will disapere with out a trace, its not on any maps but you can sure as hell get it on sat photos, LOL, i think area 51 holds the key to our future, if you want to know the future take a risk and go look for your self, most people including my self think that there is antigravity tech there and that we will slowly recive that tech in the next few years, also the et theroy comes into play i think it all goes hand in hand, ets give us there tech in exhange for our cooperation, ie they can do what ever the # tey want to do, lol what we should all do is get thousands of people togeater and hold a march on the front gate of area 51 see what they would do then kill thousands of people i think not ! it should be done im serious, to finally know the truth would be a relif beond belif

Semperfi221

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfi221
what we should all do is get thousands of people togeater and hold a march on the front gate of area 51 see what they would do then kill thousands of people i think not ! it should be done im serious, to finally know the truth would be a relif beond belif

Semperfi221

See when you were trying to organize thousands of people to all converge on Groom Lake the Goverment would already know about it before you even got close to the base. You wouldnt all get shot because nobody would make it on the property. There would be police road blocks miles away and if you didnt turn back you would be arrested.

And if by chance people somehow made it all the way to the base its within their power to shoot you and they just might. Likely you would get a nice interogation a stay in jail and a really big fine.

But if people want to risk jail terms fines and even there lives to see the outside of some hangers go for it.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The fact remains that no EBE craft have EVER been flown in or out of 51. I think Sir Gazrok might agree here, look at all the lore. Wether from Lazar or others, Area 51 has always been the secret bastion of the U.S. military's secret aircraft projects. Any "foreign" stuff was put through it's paces and dissected elsewhere. It's been scattered from Wright Patt AFB to Batelle Memrial Institute to the enigmatic Area S-4. Sure, you'll see some wacky stuff over 51, even possibly the result of back engineering, but no actual EBE craft have ever gone over or in or out of 51 itself. It's just too black.

[edit on 16-1-2005 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Aside from Area 51 being quite large, don't forget that the government could have tunnelled for miles into the Earth's crust, and expanded horizontally for miles as well, essentially creating a facility larger than some of the Eastern States. Even if you did get in there, it'd be impossible to find anything...miles and miles of corridors and underground hangars and tons of security and stuff.

And can you imagine what they must keep in the basement?

<<   2 >>

join