It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Rioting in Belgium Over Arrest of Paris Terrorist [POSSIBLE PROPAGANDA]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That's kind of funny, I'd feel safer no fall prevention 30 stories up walking on an I beam than rigged into a hang glider...

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle
That's because you've never been in a hang glider. Just like sitting in a plane.

Except you're prone.

And the visibility is much better.

And it's not as noisy.

Annd.... um...
They fly hang gliders in Belgium.

edit on 3/22/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I just can't in vision what I would do in a hang glider if something went wrong...
If a strong wind forced me off balance or I slip and fall on an I beam I still have a chance to catch myself...
I do think it's very cool though and believe it must be quite an experience...probably even enough to illicit some form of emotional response from you
edit on 22-3-2016 by 5StarOracle because: word

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
I'd love to see all the people who rushed in to make disgusting anti muslim comments apologise.

I can dream right?

Haha, keep dreaming. This happens every single time. An outrageous story pops up, kneejerk bigotry ensues, and then the facts come out. Sometimes, the initial story is true. Sometimes, it's exaggerated. And other times, it turns out to be a hoax.

But you'll almost never see any apologies from those who made the kneejerk bigotry remarks and calls for violence or retribution. That's because they're just looking for an excuse to unleash their fury, regardless of the validity of the excuse.

Ironically, "Patience" is the virtue that overcomes the sin of "Wrath" in the concept of the "7 Virtues" & the "7 Sins". And that very patience in moments of outrage proves to be the best course of action, like in this instance. That's why I stopped responding in most of these types of threads. Some people simply can't be reasoned with and it's not worth my time to try.

Yep, especially when it comes to stories about muslims. I'm from Lebanon (though im a staunch atheist) and have a lot of muslim friends and to have them tarred with the same brush as terrorists sticks in my throat.

I almost quit ATS about 5 months ago cuz i couldn't stand the muslim hate going on..but i managed to learn to avoid most of those threads and enjoy my time more here. me commenting in this one is an exception.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
They are currently blowing up an airport and the metro station in Belgium, so it doesn't look like it was propaganda after all.

As for "muslim hate" mr 3danimator - there sure is a lot of it, but you've got it back to front - it's muslims hating everyone else.

I don't see anyone attacking any muslims with guns and bombs, it's always the other way around.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: timegentlemen

Yeah, because the entire "War on Terror" and its subsequent invasions don't count as the West attacking Muslims with bombs and guns, right? LOL We in the West have attacked Muslim-majority nations like Libya, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Mali, Somalia, and more just in the last 10 years. But they don't count?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I'd love to see all the people who rushed in to make disgusting anti muslim comments apologise.

I can dream right?

Haha, keep dreaming. This happens every single time. An outrageous story pops up, kneejerk bigotry ensues, and then the facts come out. Sometimes, the initial story is true. Sometimes, it's exaggerated. And other times, it turns out to be a hoax.

But you'll almost never see any apologies from those who made the kneejerk bigotry remarks and calls for violence or retribution. That's because they're just looking for an excuse to unleash their fury, regardless of the validity of the excuse.

Ironically, "Patience" is the virtue that overcomes the sin of "Wrath" in the concept of the "7 Virtues" & the "7 Sins". And that very patience in moments of outrage proves to be the best course of action, like in this instance. That's why I stopped responding in most of these types of threads. Some people simply can't be reasoned with and it's not worth my time to try.

Yep, especially when it comes to stories about muslims. I'm from Lebanon (though im a staunch atheist) and have a lot of muslim friends and to have them tarred with the same brush as terrorists sticks in my throat.

I almost quit ATS about 5 months ago cuz i couldn't stand the muslim hate going on..but i managed to learn to avoid most of those threads and enjoy my time more here. me commenting in this one is an exception.

The best thing to do is just ignore them & threads like this. They don't care about the actual details, anyway. It makes the ATS experience much better.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

a reply to: timegentlemen

Yeah, because the entire "War on Terror" and its subsequent invasions don't count as the West attacking Muslims with bombs and guns, right? LOL We in the West have attacked Muslim-majority nations like Libya, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Mali, Somalia, and more just in the last 10 years. But they don't count?

A nation attacking a nation is a war, it has NOTHING to do with religion.

People walking down your street shooting them and blowing them up for not being muslim is.

You can't justify away what they are doing like that, it's typical left wing politically correct drivel, and frankly I don't know why you would want to pretend there is a justification for it.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
And they say 'staying in the EU will make Britain safer'.

Have to LOL about that.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

I can dream right?

The best thing to do is just ignore them & threads like this. They don't care about the actual details, anyway. It makes the ATS experience much better.

Thats what i try to do, but its bloody difficult not to say something sometimes.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
So...was this "propaganda" or a distraction?

eta:

Paul Cruickshanks CNN, terror analyst, who grew up in Molenbeek and still has family and friends there, was saying this morning that the area was in complete turmoil since the arrest of Abdeslam, with multiple, ongoing police actions. Is it hard to believe there may well be protests there that were kept hushed up so as not to alert/alarm other cells or otherwise make the situation more dangerous for LEO or intelligence/anti-terror assets on the ground there?
edit on 3/22/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
And they say 'staying in the EU will make Britain safer'.

Have to LOL about that.

Got to love "Call me Dave" - he was "shocked" at the attacks today.

He must be the only person in Britain who is - and he's the moron who is in charge of the country.
edit on 22-3-2016 by timegentlemen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This is all over the news, why is it in the hoax bin?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
This is all over the news, why is it in the hoax bin?

Because the opening post is false.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TaleDawn
If this was real as the article claims and suggests it would being nice of them to post videos of proof and evidence.

These kind of articles help Trump talking points.

Yep..that's what I said on Page 1 of this thread. The current leaders don't have a clue how to stop this. It's time to try something and someone else.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

The translation I got:

The security forces also had to manage the ambient nervousness of people massed around the security perimeter.

They did that by piping in some Tangerine Dream over 50" subwoofers.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Helicopter

At first people were like, YAY, ALL MUSLIMS are bad, Islam is bad, YAAAAY. When the truth hits the fan, people were like, uhhh what happened? LMFAO!

Sorry Christians, your fake as* end of times is not near. I think my butt is!
edit on 22-3-2016 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

Actually it's much closer than you think. I looked into it and putting the pieces together it seems the Bible predicts that a two thousand year curse started in the first century AD. So doing the math it would appear the Christian end times are actually running now. And I would put the timing of the last end time event as happening no later than 5-15-2028.

And it would appear that the "generation" of Matthew 24-34 was born in the nineteen forties. So guys, Welcome to Left Behind.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: carewemust It is after all the religion of peace. A piece of you over here and a piece of you over there

I apologize ahead of time for coming across as an insensitive prick, especially with everything happening in Belgium.
But.....

"It is after all the religion of peace. A piece of you over here and a piece of you over there"

Is probably the funniest thing I've heard all week.

All joking aside, my heart goes out to all of the victims of the "Religion of Peace"

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainyState

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: carewemust It is after all the religion of peace. A piece of you over here and a piece of you over there

I apologize ahead of time for coming across as an insensitive prick, especially with everything happening in Belgium.
But.....

"It is after all the religion of peace. A piece of you over here and a piece of you over there"

Is probably the funniest thing I've heard all week.

All joking aside, my heart goes out to all of the victims of the "Religion of Peace"

Love it. A derogatory comment towards over a billion people, then a "no no seriously, my heart goes out.."

All you need is a laughter track eh?

You cant make this behaviour up.
edit on 22-3-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join