It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Rioting in Belgium Over Arrest of Paris Terrorist [POSSIBLE PROPAGANDA]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
a reply to: mekhanics

Actually it's much closer than you think. I looked into it and putting the pieces together it seems the Bible predicts that a two thousand year curse started in the first century AD. So doing the math it would appear the Christian end times are actually running now. And I would put the timing of the last end time event as happening no later than 5-15-2028.

And it would appear that the "generation" of Matthew 24-34 was born in the nineteen forties. So guys, Welcome to Left Behind.

Looks like you're right. The second coming of Jesus is upon us.

Figures it's something understated and practical.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainyState

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: carewemust It is after all the religion of peace. A piece of you over here and a piece of you over there

I apologize ahead of time for coming across as an insensitive prick, especially with everything happening in Belgium.
But.....

"It is after all the religion of peace. A piece of you over here and a piece of you over there"

Is probably the funniest thing I've heard all week.

All joking aside, my heart goes out to all of the victims of the "Religion of Peace"
I said that before the belgium attack. It does ring true though. My ancestor was the Minister of finance for Turkey. He was Armenian. We got the hell out of Turkey in 1910 after the Muslim Turks started doing their thing. Hitler followed the Muslim Turks example and did the same to the Jews. Thats bad stuff Bro!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Helicopter
Missiles thrown at police in Molenbeek by Salah Abdeslam 'supporters'

Riot police were called in to disperse the crowds who gathered in the Brussels suburb after missiles were thrown at the Belgian authorities. Tensions were sparked after young people from the troubled area started declaring their support for their “hero” Abdeslam, according to a witness. An eyewitness posted on Twitter: “Great tension in Molenbeek with young people from the area praising their ‘hero’ Salah Abdeslam."

Very few news medias are reporting this.

(I'm sorry if this has already been posted, I searched but found nothing, so if this is a repost, please remove etc).

Basically, Muslims in Belgium are protesting in the streets, and attacking police officers, because they are angry that the man behind the Paris terror attacks in 2015 has been caught. His neighbours knew where he was for all this time.

These people are defending a man who helped to kill 130 innocent French civilians.

I see not a single Muslim parade supporting the capture of this terrorist. Yet there is Muslims protesting against the capture of this terrorist. These people sheltered him and supported his actions. This makes me so furious.

The worst, is why this is not on main news media?

(Also I wanted to post this in Alt News but I don't think I'm allowed to, perhaps this thread could be moved?)

ADMIN EDIT

This story may be contrived propaganda

Salah Abdeslam was captured alive, but I hope he's been kept in solitary isolation so he can't gloat over the Belgium airport and subway attacks yesterday.

After all these decades of interrogating crooks, spies, war criminals, etc.., you'd think we'd have something that would have made this guy tell all he knew about the upcoming bombings before they happened, and will happen.
-cwm

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

originally posted by: Sillyolme
This is all over the news, why is it in the hoax bin?

Because the opening post is false.

What part is false?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This local newspaper is also claiming that things were thrown at the police, and so were others.

www.lacapitale.be...

The op article is completely accurate. Now the op may have mentioned rioting when there wasn't a full blown riot. Is this a reason to HOAX the whole thread because of what boils down to semantics?

Could've just edited that part out of the op instead of making it look like none of this even happened at all.
edit on 22-3-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Whoever labeled this a Hoax please update the thread placement.

This was NOT a hoax, numerous sources in Belgium reported that people truly were throwing things at police in Molenbeek and creating huge disturbances while supporting the acts of a goddamned terrorist!!

And now look what has happened.

One thing I have realized I must be grateful for for sure: Growing up in the USA made me savvy enough to not fall for the white-guilt, multicultural agenda/invasion bullsiht!!

I have said it before, So many Europeans are as gullible as they are because they have not grown up with and seen the first-hand effects of living with people who hate you, and who blame all the world problems on you. It's so easy to endorse super liberal ideals when you don't have to live among the cesspit those policies create.

MULTICULTURALSIM HAS FAILED. HOW MUCH MORE CLEAR CAN IT GET !?!?!?!?!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: timegentlemen

Your argument doesn't make sense. Christian-majority nations elect Christian-majority governments that send Christian-majority armed forces to attack Muslim-majority nations. But that has nothing to do with religion? Even when the President who started the "War on Terror" literally called it a "Crusade" less than 1 week after 9/11? At the 1:45 mark, he literally calls the "War on Terrorism" a "new crusade".

edit on 22-3-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Are you defending Islam?
Or Radical Islam or Both?
It's not a Crusade that is coming...
Because it will not only be Christians taking sides to sort this out if things don't change...
Muslims need to to start speaking out against those who commit these acts of terror in the name of your faith...
Or be forthcoming if you support thier beliefs...
Not try and find some way of squirming along promoting excuses...
Because what this is saying is that you support radical Islam and you just don't have the balls to say it like a man...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Quit making assumptions or it'll make you look stupid. The entire time I've been on ATS, I've been very open about my views on this subject. Instead of baseless & weak attempts at insults, why don't you look at the thread I made about Wahhabi terrorism. I've only made a handful of threads here, so it's not exactly hard to look into it.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: timegentlemen

I don't see anyone attacking any muslims with guns and bombs, it's always the other way around.

What have we been doing in the middle east since 1917?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Helping pave the way for the Rothschild family and establishing central banking...
I think only Iran North Korea and Cuba are left...
edit on 23-3-2016 by 5StarOracle because: word

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

We?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
some videos which proves there was riots

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

It's not even the same story hindsight being what it is. It was still early in the Brussels bombing and I thought it was that story.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AcerM
some videos which proves there was riots

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

That is total bull# !

nothing to do with the events, looks like english soccer fans and some from a local team... did you watch ?
i doubt this video happended the past few days

Prpoaganda is made possible through lazy people like you.

Moreover this place is since the day of the event a gathering and commemorating place with minutes of silence etc... It would be known to anyone here with social media
so total bs on your yt liks
edit on 24-3-2016 by piett because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: piett

you're right didn't watched through at all, they are football hooligans not muslims

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join