It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iain Duncan Smith resigns!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

He has had enough of the Bullshine and the bad news.

Don't be fooled into thinking Duncan Smith has suddenly found " The Road To Damascus ". He ain't.

Duncan Smith is as slimy as the rest of 'em. Duncan Smith will only do what is good for Duncan Smith.

Oh I ain't fooled brother. I am not fooled at all.
edit on 18/3/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Good.

Now, if we could get rid of Noddy of Toytown from the Chancellors office, while shifting that horrid shopfront mannequin of a PM at the same time and maybe do away with the Conservative party entirely, and every political entity to the right of them as well... We might just be in with a chance!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Your correct, I just felt a little bit hopeful that maybe, just maybe he might have a soul but I doubt it, this was probably to save his carreer and seat since I suspect he thinks his future does lie with the Euro Sceptic's.

He is a hypocrite, his father in law owned a massive mansion, sold it to his friend for a pound as part of a tax scam and LDS and his wife Betsy freemantle and there kid's get to live in it in perpetuity.

Then take Osbourn, not the worst of his corruption but just before he became an MP he bought a house with a paddock and then set about claiming the money for that back out of the public purse once he was an MP.

Cameron of course is the very worst, I know it is terrible to say this but was not his disabled son's death awfully timely so that he would not have any distraction once in power, just week or two before he was put into power in the coalition almost like it had already been decided and the votor's had no real say in the matter eh?.
Then there was the whole selling of the SA nuclear weapons to Saudi via the back door scandal in the eighty's, Cameron is a treasonous traitor guilty of high treaon against Britian and her allies probably as some part of a CIA/Thatcher scheme back then to keep the Saudis on side.

edit on 18-3-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Mr Duncan Smith has had a change of heart over defending the indefensible and he has totally blind sided me. According to some members this would demonstrate my bias, but I am truly astounded.

This could take down Osborne, perhaps not, but it could. a reply to: Cobaltic1978

We sure hope it does over here in the UK

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Osborne is a goner surely?

I really hope, followed by Cameron, followed by the Tories. Apologies for showing my bias.

edit on 18/3/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Guess he does have some moral fiber.

Never liked him but, have to give the man some respect.

I think these cuts are dead.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

I really hope, followed by Cameron, followed by the Tories. Apologies for showing my bias.

Long as its not replaced by labour who are just as bad.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I make no apology for having no respect for any conservative politician, policy, or support network.

I think they are a cancer in the colon of this nation, rotting it out from the inside, taking all its resources for themselves and their friends with offshore accounts, trading our lives and futures away with every shaken hand and every single cut.

They are compassion deficient robotic money worshippers, and I have no time for their outmoded nonsense.

I am proud to say that I bear to the left of matters, that I am a compassionate man, that I love my fellow human being enough to know that their welfare trumps my comfort, no matter whether I have earned some or not, that their liberty trumps my need to be secured against assault from without, and that the concerns of corporations are irrelevant when stacked against the needs of the people.

We are many, and sick of being dictated to by the few. Perhaps this resignation will be the start of something we can use to take this country back for the people who really keep it running.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Long as its not replaced by labour who are just as bad.

All political parties are only out to serve themselves, that is the job of a politician?

Calling names solves nothing.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Calling the Tory Party " Scum " would be an insult to the word " Scum "

Cameron is the mouth piece for his Hedge Fund cronies who are desperate for The U.K. to stay in The E.U.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
More likely to be machinations and power struggles within the party than being suddenly struck with empathy.

He's a despicable human being.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Guess he does have some moral fiber.

Never liked him but, have to give the man some respect.

I think these cuts are dead.

I don't think so. Well not until we hear from the departing Osborne.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Cameron is the mouth piece for his Hedge Fund cronies who are desperate for The U.K. to stay in The E.U.

Why did the majority of Brits vote for them at the last election? Crazy!!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I am not sure we did, they only got 32 percent of the electorate and a hell of a lot of them were in response to Camerons offer of a public vote on EU membership as anti EU sentiment was running extremely high at the time, so they would potentially have only gotten 26 percent of the electorate had that other 6 percent not voted for them to get the referendum.

Then there is the case of the missing ballot papers and that though cover storys were later put out the Tory's won by about the same number of vote's as there were missing ballot papers?.

Some lady made her own video, she got a few fact's slightly wrong but basically she was spot on for most of what she say's, there was something very fishy about the last election.

There are plenty of other sites and Guess what, our friends over the pond may have had more than a hand in it?, are they not supposed to be our allies (to be fair the American people are but some of there institution's and politicians are just like our's).
aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk...

Now then what about the Next General Election
www.theguardian.com...

edit on 18-3-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
if gideon had any balls he would quit.
the sun and daily mail will blame immigrants for something and people will have forgotten by monday.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Cameron has written a letter of response to Duncan Smith's letter of resignation in which he hits back at IDS stating he is "puzzled and disappointed" at his resignation.

Thank you for your letter this evening. We are all very proud of the welfare reforms which this government has delivered over the last six years, and in which you have played an important part. As a government, we have done a huge amount to get people into work, reduce unemployment and promote social justice. There are now more people in work than ever before in our country's history, with 2.4 million more jobs created since 2010. I regret that you have chosen to step down from the government at this moment.

Together we designed the Personal Independence Payment to support the most vulnerable and to give disabled people more independence.

We all agreed that the increased resources being spent on disabled people should be properly managed and focused on those who need it most.

That is why we collectively agreed - you, No 10 and the Treasury - proposals which you and your department then announced a week ago. Today we agreed not to proceed with the policies in their current form and instead to work together to get these policies right over the coming months. In the light of this, I am puzzled and disappointed that you have chosen to resign. You leave the government with my thanks and best wishes.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd see this Tory government tear itself apart but the EU referendum seems to be becoming a blood sport I will enjoy watching in the coming weeks.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I don't for one second think that ids had a crisis of conscience.

I imagine this is the first move in Boris's leadership challenge...A way of harming Osborne's bid when Cameron steps down.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Why did the majority of Brits vote for them at the last election? Crazy!!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
I don't for one second think that ids had a crisis of conscience.

I imagine this is the first move in Boris's leadership challenge...A way of harming Osborne's bid when Cameron steps down.

I think you may be right in this.

I did think it smelled a little fishy but Friday evenings and critical thinking do not mix well for me.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

What has that video got to do with the UK elections?
...i'll tell you what, nothing.

I've been a counter in a couple of elections, tens of thousands of people would need to be involved in the conspiracy, ridiculous.

I also bet if the Scottish referendum went your way you wouldn't be whinging about fraud. How about the SNP landslide in the general election, was that a fix as well? Lol, ridiculous.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join