It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iain Duncan Smith resigns!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: Soloprotocol

What has that video got to do with the UK elections?
...i'll tell you what, nothing.

I've been a counter in a couple of elections, tens of thousands of people would need to be involved in the conspiracy, ridiculous.

I also bet if the Scottish referendum went your way you wouldn't be whinging about fraud. How about the SNP landslide in the general election, was that a fix as well? Lol, ridiculous.

I'll tell you what..Scotland and the SNP are living rent free in your head mate. No-one in this thread has mentioned Scotland or the SNP other than you..you seem obsessed.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
I'll tell you what..Scotland and the SNP are living rent free in your head mate. No-one in this thread has mentioned Scotland or the SNP other than you..you seem obsessed.

Nope, no obsession here, just pointing out how ridiculous your argument is that UK elections are fixed.
I used the SNP example purely because you aren't whinging that it was a fix north of the border in the General Election.
Pick and choose much? lol

...now, about that video, what exactly did it have to do with UK politics?
edit on 19.3.2016 by grainofsand because: typo

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

"Friends and family of the Work and Pensions secretary have expressed their concern after he was found in cemetery screaming ‘fit for work!’ at the graves of people who have been dead for over 300 years."

www.thepoke.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Thanks Trump.

lol, so is this a bad thing or a good thing?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Its certainly the correct thing considering just like Trump the Man is a menace to reality, not that he has ever lived there!

To be honest i almost respect the Man for doing so, almost but not quite.
edit on 19-3-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Nope, no obsession here, just pointing out how ridiculous your argument is that UK elections are fixed.
I used the SNP example purely because you aren't whinging that it was a fix north of the border in the General Election.
Pick and choose much? lol

...now, about that video, what exactly did it have to do with UK politics?

Maybe your fixation is with me.?
if you go back over this past year and more, anytime i have posted something in a political thread you have replied to me with some sarky remark about Scotland and the SNP for no reason. Just what is your problem if it's not an obsession.?

if it makes it easier mate, PM me and we could go on a date. Maybe even skip hand in hand along a moonlit beach somewhere.

Hey, I've been stalked before sure, usually by a bunny boiler chick from waaaay back at school, but never by a male plasterer.

I can only hope i dont end up on a episode of I survived evil.

Ps, If you watch the video you will see that the video is about rigging elections using electronic means.
edit on 19-3-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

If you watch the video you will see that the video is about rigging elections using electronic means.

Yes I know, I watched the video, it is irrelevant because we do not use electronic voting in the UK.
So again I ask what exactly does it have to do with this topic of UK politics and potential electoral fraud?

The rest of your post I shall dismiss as off-topic, and again irrelevant.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Why save £ 4 Billion driving disabled people into unmanageable poverty when there is £14 Billion being sent abroad in oversee aid.....

Should we not balance our books first and make sure we finance all important departments first BEFORE we think of sending money abroad?

edit on 19-3-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Absolutely agreed.
The disability benefits for those who are genuinely unable to work should be protected, and I'd pay an extra 1% income tax to make it happen if it was guaranteed for those folk.
Lazy bastards milking the system not so much though.

...the £8 Billion (net) paid in membership fees to the EU each year could help quite a few folk...just saying.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Why save £ 4 Billion driving disabled people into unmanageable poverty when there is £14 Billion being sent abroad in oversee aid.....

Should we not balance our books first and make sure we finance all important departments first BEFORE we think of sending money abroad?

I suspect that the overseas aid will never be given up. Perhaps the reality is that it is not really for 'aid' as such but is used to further soft power projects and other such agendas. I am sure too a lot of that money is siphoned off and finds it's way into the pockets of unscrupulous individuals, regimes and various corporate bodies like charities.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

a reply to: crazyewok

Absolutely agreed.
The disability benefits for those who are genuinely unable to work should be protected, and I'd pay an extra 1% income tax to make it happen if it was guaranteed for those folk.
Lazy bastards milking the system not so much though.

...the £8 Billion (net) paid in membership fees to the EU each year could help quite a few folk...just saying.

I have never actually bothered to look into what financial return we get for our membership dues.

It would be nice to think that we put 8 billion in and get 10 billion back but I have a sneaky suspicion that this is not the case...

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon

The £8 Billion a year (net) on EU membership every year can be recovered easily though, just vote 'leave' in June.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I have never actually bothered to look into what financial return we get for our membership dues.

It would be nice to think that we put 8 billion in and get 10 billion back but I have a sneaky suspicion that this is not the case...

Nope, after taking into account EU 'grants' the UK pays a net sum of at least £8 Billion every year.
That would pay for a lot of help for disabled folk.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Because the opposition parties were unrealistic. Corbyns Labour with its bat# insane policies, or Farage's UKIP with its almost open corruption and xenophobia.

I am disabled, going blind, born deaf, and thanks to a rock climbing accident earlier in life, mobility impaired. I currently get ESA and DLA, and because of how they are classified, I am not entitled to help with my rent, If these cuts go through and I lose even a small part of my income, I won't be able to meet my rent, and will lose my home of over 40 years.

My income gets spent on Rent, Power, Heating, Food. Thats all. I don't own a mobile phone (can't afford one), I don't own a TV (can't afford the licence), I own a PC, but that was bought for me by my best friend and a neighbour lets me use their wifi. I don't smoke, drink or do drugs. All these shows you see on TV now like 'benefits street' are propaganda, designed to make the populace more accepting of benefit cuts, and the eventual cancellation of the welfare system entirely. Most disabled people struggle to make ends meet.

If the government really wants to get rid of me and other disabled, just make suicide legal, and provide the means for a painless suicide, because most of us hate being a millstone around the neck of society. Don't do it in such a way as to drive us out into the streets where we die cold, alone, hungry and in pain. which I have no doubt is their intent.
edit on 19/3/2016 by BMorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BMorris

Because the opposition parties were unrealistic. Corbyns Labour with its bat# insane policies, or Farage's UKIP with its almost open corruption and xenophobia.

You missed the Green party and the Lib-Dem's out lol

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BMorris

You missed the Green party and the Lib-Dem's out lol

When were they ever a threat?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
When were they ever a threat?

Who ever said that? Not me.

I was replying to the member who said:

Because the opposition parties were unrealistic

...so I suggested the opposition parties he/she forgot.
I could have said Plaid Cymru or whatever Galloway's party is called lol

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

a reply to: midicon

The £8 Billion a year (net) on EU membership every year can be recovered easily though, just vote 'leave' in June.

I am all for leaving although I can't see it happening. The fear factor will kick into gear and the gullible electorate will lap it up. I wonder too if Boris leading the Tory exit campaign is really just controlled opposition within the ranks.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BMorris

Sorry to hear of your situation and for what it's worth, I too believe shows like benefit street are propaganda tools used against the masses.

The Tory leadership say no one should get something for nothing, yet they got everything for nothing.

Osborne's family's business have not paid any corporation tax over the last few years. Apparently it's all within the tax laws, you know, the ones they make.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BMorris

Chin up buddy, you sound like a survivor, dont let those bastards get you down.

People like Iain Duncan Smith and Cameron will get their comeuppance in this life or the next. There the real millstones around the neck of society.
edit on 19-3-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join