It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rapture on SportsCenter?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hello all,

Been awhile since I posted but nonetheless I've been lurking here. I have a problem with this video. My brother said the lady began walking as the other lady was moving with her luggage. But under that hypothesis where Lady A is (Moving luggage) comparable to Lady B (Disappearing lady) it is impossible without some crazy editing skills or a magical thinking type of occurrence such as A) Rapture or B) Other.

Here is the video of the SportsCenter interview where the lady disappears: imgur.com...

Anyways, if you continue research on another medium where people post videos a lot there are numerous videos filled with both people disappearing and people appearing out of nowhere. Some of which have caused car accidents whereby the reappearing humanoid is killed by a vehicle by appearing in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Anyone have theories on this phenomena?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: LightofLiberty

It looks like the blonde woman begins to walk in pace with the other woman. She is just blocked from the camera from that angle.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightofLiberty
Hello all,

Been awhile since I posted but nonetheless I've been lurking here. I have a problem with this video. My brother said the lady began walking as the other lady was moving with her luggage. But under that hypothesis where Lady A is (Moving luggage) comparable to Lady B (Disappearing lady) it is impossible without some crazy editing skills or a magical thinking type of occurrence such as A) Rapture or B) Other.

Here is the video of the SportsCenter interview where the lady disappears: imgur.com...

Anyways, if you continue research on another medium where people post videos a lot there are numerous videos filled with both people disappearing and people appearing out of nowhere. Some of which have caused car accidents whereby the reappearing humanoid is killed by a vehicle by appearing in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Anyone have theories on this phenomena?

Its called FORCED PERSPECTIVE. SHes walking along in time with th eother lady. SHeesh. if it was rapture the clothes would still be there..

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I think you can see the blonde's pants just as the lady in black goes off camera, between her right arm and body

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The last frames show someone moving behind her, watch between her right arm and body.
edit on 17-3-2016 by Rellix because: (no reason given)

Ah ninja'd
edit on 17-3-2016 by Rellix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Interesting clip... but I'm going to have to agree with LightofLiberty

originally posted by: eluryh22

It looks like the blonde woman begins to walk in pace with the other woman. She is just blocked from the camera from that angle.

You can actually still see her reflection in the metal garbage can as she is walking by it.

But we all know what really caused this. Xavier from X-Men had froze the people in the room momentarily to gather another Mutant, the woman who disappeared. He then wiped out everyone's memory of the woman so they wouldn't recall she was there, and that just so happened to be the same time the woman pushing the cart had turned away so as not to show up on camera that she just popped out of this frame.

Logic..

edit on 17/3/16 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
There is no reflection of the blond lady's on the metalic pole.
But the last frame shows her shoe?
edit on 17-3-2016 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Is this a trick? a 'light'show?

I don't mean the video.. I mean the author of the thread is "LightofLiberty" but no more than 5 posts later "luciferslight" shows up.. hmmmm. Maybe 'Rapture' right in this thread in front of all of Us...

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

a magical thinking type of occurrence such as A) Rapture

oh for crying out loud - if you are going to talk about " teh rapture " at least have the decency to read the bible first

new topics

top topics

join