It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Now!!!...Huge Protest At Chicago Rally For Donald Trump (Live Streaming)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Agents Provocateur ready to rumble !!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I'd be Really interested to know who put that protest together.

According to this article, it was coordinated through Facebook.

More than 10,000 officially RSVP’d that they will be going to the university to protest the event.

I think it's the people that don't want Trump. Not TPTB.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I want to know why Trump went to Chicago.

That place is a progressive 'utopia'.

link   
I believe this is far to large to be spontaneous. Someone with connections and money...either side. Never heard any rumors, did the police or gov hear nothing? If so, they wanted it to come off.

link   
It's interesting to listen to the commentator's take on things, and the constant 'reporting". They are saying everything they can to make it worse.

But finally it's getting under control. This had strong potential to become a "stampede" event like the one in Saudi.
So glad it's calmed down. Children there too........ very ugly situation.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Buckle up Cleveland!

ATS will be very busy with these kinds of topic!

Cleveland seeking to buy riot gear for Republican National Convention

Cleveland is seeking to buy 2,000 sets of riot gear, including riot-control suits and collapsible batons, as part of the city's latest move to spend a $50 million federal security grant for July's Republican National Convention.

The city this week posted to its contracting website a notice seeking bidders to provide the gear. City documents refer to the "Elite Defender" riot-control suit manufactured by HWI Gear and a 26-inch baton manufactured by Monadnock, plus 2,000 bags to carry them.

Black Lives Matter Organizer Posts Guide To Riotwear…In Arabic

Black Lives Matter cofounder Patrisse Cullors promised to “shut down” the Republican National Convention, which will be held this summer. On MSNBC last year, Cullors said:

…many folks have asked why would you go after the Democratic party? They’re on our side. What about the Republican party? And trust and believe that any opportunity we have to shut down a Republican convention, we will. We will make sure that our voices are made loud and clear.

It is unclear why the instructions were posted in Arabic

This party is just getting started! We reap what we sow..........

edit on 11-3-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
I believe this is far to large to be spontaneous. Someone with connections and money...either side. Never heard any rumors, did the police or gov hear nothing? If so, they wanted it to come off.

Yeah you can bet on it.

Bused in or social media swarming.

link   

It's always nice when the peaceful, compassionate and benevolent left telegraph what they intend to do if they don't get their way in November.

link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Good lord.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I want to know why Trump went to Chicago.

That place is a progressive 'utopia'.

Still souls needing to be saved?

link   
The democrats would tear this country apart

link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
maybe we can have one night without Trump being on TV.....oh yeah, repeats.....damn!

Funny... I've said that about Obama for years now...

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
The democrats would tear this country apart

This is their best tactic. It's what "democracy" looks like. We hear it over and over.

It's also how they keep anyone they don't like from being able to speak on any college campus now.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I'd be Really interested to know who put that protest together. TPTB do Not want him in the power seat and they've been known to send instigators in to causes like BLM to stir things up. Maybe a little whisper in the right ear?

jonrappoport.wordpress.com...

Here are some of the Island attendees, according to the Huffington Post (“At Secretive Meeting, Tech CEOs And Top Republicans Commiserate, Plot To Stop Trump,” 3/7/2016). Get this:

“Apple CEO Tim Cook, Google co-founder Larry Page, Napster creator and Facebook investor Sean Parker, and Tesla Motors and SpaceX honcho Elon Musk all attended. So did Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), political guru Karl Rove, House Speaker Paul Ryan, GOP Sens. Tom Cotton (Ark.), Cory Gardner (Colo.), Tim Scott (S.C.), Rob Portman (Ohio) and Ben Sasse (Neb.), who recently made news by saying he ‘cannot support Donald Trump.’

“Along with Ryan, the House was represented by Energy and Commerce Committee Chair Fred Upton (Mich.), Rep. Kevin Brady (Texas) and almost-Speaker Kevin McCarthy (Calif.), sources said, along with leadership figure Cathy McMorris Rodgers (Wash.), Budget Committee Chairman Tom Price (R-Ga.), Financial Services Committee Chairman Jeb Hensarling (Texas) and Diane Black (Tenn.).

“Philp Anschutz, the billionaire GOP donor whose company owns a stake in Sea Island, was also there, along with Democratic Rep. John Delaney, who represents Maryland. Arthur Sulzberger, the publisher of The New York Times, was there, too, a Times spokeswoman confirmed.”

Quite a collection. And they all have hernias and a major case of red-ass about the crazy cowboy running for President.

At Secretive Meeting, Tech CEOs And Top Republicans Commiserate, Plot To Stop Trump
www.huffingtonpost.com...

link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Bringing people together?

Trump may tear this country apart!

Oh I'm sorry... did Trump bus in all those protesters?

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The protesters are making Chicago look like the ghetto

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It's always nice when the peaceful, compassionate and benevolent left telegraph what they intend to do if they don't get their way in November.

Could be left or right with everyone wanting Trump to go. I don't put it past either side. No wonder the gov has been gearing up for riots.

Here is a live stream from the street. Very large group
edit on 11-3-2016 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
A more worrisome thing ... this is a country founded on freedom of speech. This sort of tactic directly denies that to a candidate. I don't necessarily want Trump elected, but this should NOT be allowed to happen. I don't care who the candidate is.

This sort of thing actually shifts me more into Trump's column than anything else that has happened so far. It is downright Orwellian and simply WRONG.
edit on 11-3-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Democrats are Democrats are Democrats ...............

They always are.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

At this rate they are going to need Mraps for the RNC.

That isn't an exaggeration.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join