It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail spray plane pics unlike what you have seen before

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Azureblue

Chemtrail spray plane pics unlike what you have seen before

Except we have and they call those ballast tanks.

Alright facebook strikes again.

See my comments about ballast tanks on another post in this thread

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
So pathetic that people are still trying to pass these off as chemtrail photos. Absolutely pathetic. Not talking about you Op, talking about the guys from the website. That being said, Op, you could have discovered the truth with about 3 mouse clicks or one right hand mouse click and "search google for this image"

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

See TerryDon79's reply. Those are new aircraft being certified. They have to demonstrate handling characteristics of the aircraft under all different center of gravity conditions to show that it's not going to go out of control if it's loaded wrong. The only way to do that is to shift the CG fore and aft, and the easiest way to do it is water ballast.

edit on 3/8/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Another case of a pilot having fun. See my earlier reply about bleed air and windscreen heat.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
utterly amazing once again the cockwombles claiming to "expose teh truth " are just lying bastards

and its not like this is the first time this has been refuted - they know that its bollox

but keep regurgitating it attempting to bamboozle a different audience

why is that ?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Why is this not in the hoax bin already?

We already know what they are and it isn't chemtrails.

This thread is a joke.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Your comments were answered a few times, but you just disregard what you have been told and shown.

It's truly amazing how people want a conspiracy so bad they disregard the truth and would rather believe a facebook post then do any actual research on their own for the truth.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: missedinformation

None of the pictures are about chemtrails. All those pictures of the tanks on the plane are water ballast tanks. They're for center of gravity testing. Nothing to do with spraying.

Dunno about that mate, what evidence do you have support that assertion?

The evidence would be the pages that the images were originally stolen from. Would you like some assistance in learning how to "do the research"?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
The exclusive purpose of Chem trails is to block the sun and hide Planet X and it's moons (fact!) Go and see for yourself!

I've watched the planes do this now for the duration of my observations of PX which is around two years.

They will mainly focus on sunset and sunrise-these are the times when objects are most obvious on average.

They follow the exact path and angle of the objects too. Where I am, this is the two o'clock position in relation to the sun. Their efforts are unrelenting and persistent, I also sense urgency now, which isn't surprising considering PX will be passing soon and they must maintain the critical mass of unaware people.

Sometimes they will work in tandem and you can see even 5 planes in action.

In true fashion of the elites, they are also poisoning us while they're doing this (another story). I see this as a direct attack on the populace of the world, My Family and myself! this does not sit well with me! not much I can do considering the world lives in ignorance! Saying that? I have done my bit spreading Px awareness which I can imagine has scuppered their attempts at censorship..

Here's the thread documenting the very real existence of PX. There are many usual faces derailing this thread, this site is also removing Images, but even still, there's a wealth of info and images!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

I want to know how Planet X knows when to be visible. I have plenty of blue sky days, and that damn planet always hides on those. Is the planet told our weather ahead of time, or is this just a massive coincidence?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
The exclusive purpose of Chem trails is to block the sun and hide Planet X and it's moons (fact!) Go and see for yourself!

I've watched the planes do this now for the duration of my observations of PX which is around two years.

They will mainly focus on sunset and sunrise-these are the times when objects are most obvious on average.

They follow the exact path and angle of the objects too. Where I am, this is the two o'clock position in relation to the sun. Their efforts are unrelenting and persistent, I also sense urgency now, which isn't surprising considering PX will be passing soon and they must maintain the critical mass of unaware people.

In true fashion of the elites, they are also poisoning us while they're doing this (another story). I see this as a direct attack on the populace of the world, My Family and myself! this does not sit well with me! not much I can do considering the world lives in ignorance! Saying that? I have done my bit spreading Px awareness which I can imagine has scuppered their attempts at censorship..

Here's the thread documenting the very real existence of PX. There are many usual faces derailing this thread, this site is also removing Images, but even still, there's a wealth of info and images!

Wow...you have the loosest understanding of the word "fact" I have ever seen.

Here is an actual fact:

If there was a planetoid/brown dwarf...anything really whizzing thought our solar system we would all be f*cked. It would destabilise our orbits and screw up the delicate ballet that the planets/dwarf planets and their moons perform. That is a fact backed up by 300 year old maths. We sent a probe to pluto using the very same equations.

There comes a point in your life when you have to reject ignorance and embrace education. We are here and happy to help if you want the actual truth.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

The exclusive purpose of Chem trails is to block the sun and hide Planet X and it's moons (fact!)

OK

Go and see for yourself!

See what for ourselves?

Planet X and its moons, we cant, the 'fact' you shared tells us that the 'chemtrails' are blocking its view.

How can you observe something when the chemtrails are there so you cant see it?

I also sense urgency now

Hmmm, you had a similar sense of urgency a year ago if not more.

So have you gotten the chemtrail flu like others have?

If the world lives in ignorance, and you are a part of this world, how does spreading your awareness not equate to spreading your ignorance?

Just need to ask about this claim of yours again

The exclusive purpose of Chem trails is to block the sun and hide Planet X and it's moons (fact!)

The exclusive purpose, the entire purpose, the whole purpose is to block to Planet X.

OK

So why further down in your post do you post this

In true fashion of the elites, they are also poisoning us while they're doing this (another story).

Doing this?

Chemtrailing I assume is what you mean by poisoning us but its exclusive purpose is to block Planet X?

NO wonder you cannot tell the different between smudges on a window, clouds and a planetary body.

which isn't surprising considering PX will be passing soon and they must maintain the critical mass of unaware people.

What about the alignment with Planet X you mentioned a week ago or so?

How will it pass anything when its not moving and always in the 2 O'clock position?

Its not the world that lives in ignorance, thats not to say some dont live in ignorance, some are sooooo deeply invested in their own ignorance that nothing will change their delusions.

I cant wait until Planet X makes its pass and you post video and images of it.

Hopefully the chemtrails dont obscure its passing so that you can get clear shots of it.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: EndOfDays77

Wow...you have the loosest understanding of the word "fact" I have ever seen.

Here is an actual fact:

If there was a planetoid/brown dwarf...anything really whizzing thought our solar system we would all be f*cked. It would destabilise our orbits and screw up the delicate ballet that the planets/dwarf planets and their moons perform. That is a fact backed up by 300 year old maths. We sent a probe to pluto using the very same equations.

There comes a point in your life when you have to reject ignorance and embrace education. We are here and happy to help if you want the actual truth.

Sorry to reply again..but you say they are poisoning you and your family and it doesn't sit well with you. So..what are you doing about it? I mean other than moaning about it on a silly forum? Are you actually doing something productive to protect your family?

It would be quite easy to get the required proof to blow this out the water. Save your loved ones and become world famous and rich.

You would be mankind's saviour!

Oh..but its a bit too much hard work right? Much better to jurist post on forums and let your kids breathe in poison. Supposedly.

Not really sure how you can with yourself to be honest.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux
a reply to: mrthumpy

Sure, I just pointed out that the picture in question are indeed that of a 'chemtrail plane'. It is projects like these - government funded attempts at climate modification - that lend SOME credence to the theory.

Is it going on secretly? Likely not, I highly doubt it, but COULD it be a thing?

Well, 20+ years ago before the idea of manmade climate change really had taken of, weather altering was considered outlandish, and to some extend it still is. But now that we know that it can be done, at least on a small scale, the question is reduced to "IS it done?"

So, yeah, it could be a thing - and stuff like that the article make it a little less unlikely.

My opinion is this. Could planes be spraying chemtrails at 35 thousand feet? MAYBE.

Could they have been doing this day in day out for over 20 years in total secrecy? Absolutely not. Not a chance in hell that there would be not a single leak from any of the MANY possible leak sources.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
This thread is why "Chemtrails" and "Geoengineering" need to be separate forums. No-one will take actual geoengineering threads seriously if they are rubbing shoulders with hoaxes like this. Or is that the idea?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I only read these threads for the entertainment value.

REALLY!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
This thread is why "Chemtrails" and "Geoengineering" need to be separate forums. No-one will take actual geoengineering threads seriously if they are rubbing shoulders with hoaxes like this. Or is that the idea?

Start a thread on geo-engineering and see how far it goes. 5 maybe 6 posts, then ......crickets. Nobody cares about reality, it's the unicorns and the gnomes that we really want to see.

Most here who buy into chemtrails would rather discuss a giant taco that craps ice cream then David Keith's ideas to cool the planet. The truth just isn't nearly as exciting as fiction.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I want to know how Planet X knows when to be visible

No, No you don't.

Okay here is how it knows...

When believers believe hard enough that's when they see it.

If your a non believer you will never see it until it's too late.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Start a thread on geo-engineering and see how far it goes. 5 maybe 6 posts, then ......crickets. Nobody cares about reality, it's the unicorns and the gnomes that we really want to see.

You know I have, and I got ten whole replies:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Yup. I tried a few times too. Same results. Bring on the unicorn!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join