It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail spray plane pics unlike what you have seen before

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: payt69

I was going to debunk your posts, but then......I saw the photographic evidence. Could be un-debunkable?

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

.I saw the photographic evidence. Could be un-debunkable?

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Guess what I did yesterday. I got off my arse and went to my local airport and took some photo's of a jet transport fitted with aerial spraying equipment. A real one, fitted with real spraying equipment. So now you know what an aerial spray plane really looks like. Enjoy

2Excel Aviation Boeing 727-200F G-OSRA - Doncaster Airport 6 April 2016

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

That's some pretty sweet looking chemical spraying units.

edit on 742016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I wonder if the chemmies can figure out what that old 727 is used for

I love the sound of those JT-8D engines. Such a wonderful plane!

I'm surprised that it hasn't shown up in the chemtrail context yet. Then again, maybe it has.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: waynos
Guess what I did yesterday. I got off my arse and went to my local airport and took some photo's of a jet transport fitted with aerial spraying equipment. A real one, fitted with real spraying equipment. So now you know what an aerial spray plane really looks like. Enjoy

2Excel Aviation Boeing 727-200F G-OSRA - Doncaster Airport 6 April 2016

Nice pics, do you mind if i ask which airport? And also, how did you know that plane was going to be taking off?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: payt69
I wonder if the chemmies can figure out what that old 727 is used for

I love the sound of those JT-8D engines. Such a wonderful plane!

I'm surprised that it hasn't shown up in the chemtrail context yet. Then again, maybe it has.

Ive only ever flown on it once. The takeoff was WILD. It was so fast and steep..felt like a fighter jet (not that ive been on one)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

That was actually a big problem when the 727 first entered service. The landing speed was higher than anything else flying and crews got themselves in trouble. Caused several accidents.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

That was actually a big problem when the 727 first entered service. The landing speed was higher than anything else flying and crews got themselves in trouble. Caused several accidents.

Interesting. What about the takeoff speed? It definitely felt faster and steeper, but i guess i could have been mistaken.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

The 727 was an interesting compromise. It was designed to operate from pretty much any airport type you can name. So when they built it, they added a short field capability, which means it comes off the ground pretty quickly and climbs like a rocket.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

The 727 was an interesting compromise. It was designed to operate from pretty much any airport type you can name. So when they built it, they added a short field capability, which means it comes off the ground pretty quickly and climbs like a rocket.

Which is exactly what i felt. And wasn't expecting. Thanks for the info.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

This was at Doncaster Robin Hood Airport (aka DSA or EGCN)

I check a website called DSAF when I have a day off to see if it's worth popping over. You have to be a member to see movements info though. There's not a lot of traffic at DSA and so checking before you go is pretty much essential to avoid a wasted journey.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Used to fly them in and out of Cozumel every few weeks. Good brakes too.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: waynos

This was at Doncaster Robin Hood Airport (aka DSA or EGCN)

I check a website called DSAF when I have a day off to see if it's worth popping over. You have to be a member to see movements info though. There's not a lot of traffic at DSA and so checking before you go is pretty much essential to avoid a wasted journey.

Awesome. Thanks mate. Always like looking at your aircraft photos.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Why do they do this, thats the only thing i can't fathom.

Because it is clear that they are doing it, I just cant fathom why

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: eklondh

Why do they do this, thats the only thing i can't fathom. Because it is clear that they are doing it, I just cant fathom why

Doing what?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: eklondh

Why do they do this, thats the only thing i can't fathom. Because it is clear that they are doing it, I just cant fathom why

Doing what?

Flying?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Crikey mate. This threads becoming interesting now.

Could you say that again please cobber as me brains attempting to configure into the actual plane of scope that encompases the belief of chemtrails or as we call it here in Australia, "flamin nonsense mate."

Me kindest regards as always possum,

Bally
edit on 1-5-2016 by bally001 because: spilt alllways wrung.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Crikey mate. This threads becoming interesting now.

Could you say that again please cobber as me brains attempting to configure into the actual plane of scope that encompases the belief of chemtrails or as we call it here in Australia, "flamin nonsense mate."

Me kindest regards as always possum,

Bally

Flamin nonsense? You just wait. One day you'll 'looking up' at the chemtrails, and all of a sudden you'll start feeling a bit 'mushroomy'. That's how it starts. It actually attacks the brain in such a way that you'll start believing implausible stuff, such as that 'the government' is lurking behind every tree, and that they're all out to get you.

You'll feel an urge to join local chemtrail groups and scream from the rooftops that they're out to kill you using spray from airliners.

That's how it works: Unicorns lace contrails with unispores, and your mind gets affected by them. This affects your brain to such an extent that whatever you say will sound so silly that no-one with an unaffected mind will believe you. Effectively this is a smokescreen to alienate you from people with proper working minds, while slowly but surely the transformation is occurring. As the transofrmation proceeds, you'll start babbling about 9/11, the illuminati, chemtrails, HAARP, etc.

You'll start to feel an urge to hang out with other infected people only, and you'll get very angry whenever someone tries to cast doubt on your new view of the world. In fact, you'll only feel safe in a protected environment where any form of criticism is heavily moderated, so you never have to deal with it.

You'll start to think in absolutes. The world consists of those who believe the same as you do, and shills/paid agents. In one of the final stages, you're only able to make statements like 'CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL' and 'LOOK UP', without being able to explain yourself any further. We've seen many of these 'hit'n run' messages on this forum.

Your statements make no sense anymore to normal people, as you get drawn into mushroomland more and more, until one day you completely disappear into Unicornland and become a complete mushroom. I guess I don't have to repeat the horrors that follow.

I know all of this is horrible. I'm working on an antidote which contains super secret ingredients. It will look exactly like a strip of freshmints, but it will cost you $5000,- per strip. It's the only way to save you from the unispores though, so if your life means anything to you, it'll be more than worth it.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: eklondh
Why do they do this, thats the only thing i can't fathom.

Because it is clear that they are doing it, I just cant fathom why

If you're referring to the pics I posted, it's to disperse oil spills.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join