It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the republican party needs to dump trump!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It's a divided issue for me. I don't want Trump to be President, and yet I don't want the Republican party to think they can blow off what voters want like they are so much trash, and only an obstacle to what they want.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

how did I insult trump supporters? the truth is trump supporters have made excuses and justified the trash trump has been spewing.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

how did I insult trump supporters? the truth is trump supporters have made excuses and justified the trash trump has been spewing.

Hey, if you want to insinuate that Trump supporters like beating children then you are free to do so. It's not up to me.

I'm just pointing it out.

As for defending political figures, you feel no need to defend Bernie or Hillary? (I have no idea who you support)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

a reply to: Sargeras

forget about all the other groups he has bad mouthed, he bad mouthed a handicapped person, a republican presidential candidate bad mouthed a handicapped person and imitated the mans handicap for laughs, is that the character of a man you want representing the republican party and our country?

Did you see the video?

I did, and I laughed my ass off!

Sorry man, most of us aren't too keen on this nonsensical PC thought control stuff.

Besides, if the reporter hadn't been a complete douche he wouldn't have ever said a word about them.

Ever hear the phrase sticks and stones?

Grow thicker skin snowflake, it isn't a right to not be offended, it is a right to say any damned thing you want about other people.

you laughed your ass off at trump making fun of a handicapped person? I rest my case.

These I did, because it was funny.

The guy tried to use his disability as a shield, while talking smack.

Tell me how many times have you enjoyed someone making fun of trumps " hair impairment syndrome "?

I rest my case!

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think it's awesome that so many are suddenly concerned about the republican party.

It is hilarious, since when have the Democrats cared about saving
the Republican party "reputation". Like I could ever imagine
Pelosi, Reid and others huddled together praying for wholeness
to return. LOL.

I can however imagine them secretly worried and fretting that
some one they have probably all done business with would come
along and pose a threat to their cozy little dream.

I can't speak for any body but myself but I as a democrat do care because I believe in the process.
I will say this. Government representation starts at the local level. Vote now because it's really important but don't forget the city council elections when they roll around. Or Congress or the Senate
You stand more of a chance having your concerns and values addressed if you have a foundation that represents those concerns and values.
Lecture over.
But I really do care about this.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

trump is the ploi trickery right? I wouldn't consider a man that was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, family connections and a "small business loan" from his father(www.washingtonpost.com...) yet still managed to go bankrupt 4 times a "business man".

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Tell me how many times have you enjoyed someone making fun of trumps " hair impairment syndrome "?

plenty...but theirs a big difference in mocking the disabled and someone that chooses to look like a geek.

I Rest my case....

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

trump is the ploi trickery right? I wouldn't consider a man that was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, family connections and a "small business loan" from his father(www.washingtonpost.com...) yet still managed to go bankrupt 4 times a "business man".

So you dislike him because he came from a wealthy family and that he used the system?

You're right. "Damn you Trump! Damn YOUUUUUUU!"

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

so anyone that asks trump a tough question is fair game to a bigoted (in the case in question bigotry about his handicap) roasting? as far as the hair thing, quite honestly I wonder how much Donald paid the candidates to keep his hair out of the digs, I haven't heard one candidate make fun of it yet.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

plenty...but theirs a big difference in mocking the disabled and someone that chooses to look like a geek.

I Rest my case....

You know, I myself laugh at his hair all the time, I was was really hoping for somthing better than " geek".

Honestly though, what is that thing on his head, a roadkill ferret?

Just saying.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

a reply to: CynConcepts

thanks for the reply, but you see where i'm coming from, force this country right and left to actually work together, compromise, negotiate etc etc half of the stuff Donald says I would meet him halfway and we could make some serious change without pissing off the world into banning him from their countries.

The world loves our $$$. They may say they are banning Trump, but they will warm up to him real quick if he was elected. Globally to PC not to. Trump just needs someone Similiar but opposite to balance his rough edges. Plus, Bernie is too stubborn in his ingrained far left ideas (40 years) to even accept such a proposition and only be VP.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

So you dislike him because he came from a wealthy family and that he used the system?

I didn't say I dislike him for that what I said is that I don't consider him a "business man". I don't think a "business man" that managed to go bankrupt 4 times even after having a monetary edge in the game is now suddenly going to have the business acumen to bring us out of our trillion + dollar debt.

I dislike the man for his archie bunker style personality, a personality that will lead us all back to the 60's, oh my bad is that the "make America great again" "good old days" he wants to bring us back to?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: amazing

Fair enough to say that...

It's my impression that right now, the moderates want out of dynastic leadership.

I think they will flock to Trump but pray for Sanders.

I'd be hard pressed to call someone willing to vote for Hillary a moderate as well.
Maybe that's just me.

She laughed at a man's brutal murder on national television for crying out loud.

I consider myself a moderate. I don't like Dynasties as you said. I'd rather have Sanders as you've said. Now you give me a choice of Hillary Vs Trump and I've got a problem. Who do I vote for? I think Hillary appears very moderate. I think Trumps a bit of a loose cannon and I don't think he would be a good international negotiator and representative of our country and I don't think he's a good business man, not when it comes to our economy.

But again, who do I vote for between those two? It's not an easy choice. The end result could be a little more chaotic. Especially if Cruz or Rubio get the nomination or Clinton only gets it based on super delegates. We could have two profile independent candidates in Sanders and Trump vs Hillary and Cruz/Rubio and Jill Stien.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

so anyone that asks trump a tough question is fair game to a bigoted (in the case in question bigotry about his handicap) roasting? as far as the hair thing, quite honestly I wonder how much Donald paid the candidates to keep his hair out of the digs, I haven't heard one candidate make fun of it yet.

His hair.... I just don't get it, to quote a guy at work " with all that money, why can't he do somthing about his head? I mean damn man, I am poor but I know when my hair looks like crap. Does he actually pay someone to do that to it? "

Lol

As for the rest, I laugh when chappelle makes fun of Gays blacks Asians whites... Etc

If it's funny it is funny, and PC has no place in comedy.

Someone has to be the butt of the joke, their butthurt only makes it more funny.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

His hair.... I just don't get it, to quote a guy at work " with all that money, why can't he do somthing about his head? I mean damn man, I am poor but I know when my hair looks like crap. Does he actually pay someone to do that to it? "

Lol

As for the rest, I laugh when chappelle makes fun of Gays blacks Asians whites... Etc

If it's funny it is funny, and PC has no place in comedy.

Someone has to be the butt of the joke, their butthurt only makes it more funny.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I didn't say I dislike him for that what I said is that I don't consider him a "business man". I don't think a "business man" that managed to go bankrupt 4 times even after having a monetary edge in the game is now suddenly going to have the business acumen to bring us out of our trillion + dollar debt.

I dislike the man for his archie bunker style personality, a personality that will lead us all back to the 60's, oh my bad is that the "make America great again" "good old days" he wants to bring us back to?

So not only is he a bad business man, he's racist?

Just call his mom a name and complete the trifecta.

hahahahahaha

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Dump him for who?

Why that boogie eater Cruz, of course.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

If you believe any Republican rhetoric, trump rhetoric is right on par.

Barack HUSSEIN Obama

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: amazing

Fair enough to say that...

It's my impression that right now, the moderates want out of dynastic leadership.

I think they will flock to Trump but pray for Sanders.

I'd be hard pressed to call someone willing to vote for Hillary a moderate as well.
Maybe that's just me.

She laughed at a man's brutal murder on national television for crying out loud.

I consider myself a moderate. I don't like Dynasties as you said. I'd rather have Sanders as you've said. Now you give me a choice of Hillary Vs Trump and I've got a problem. Who do I vote for? I think Hillary appears very moderate. I think Trumps a bit of a loose cannon and I don't think he would be a good international negotiator and representative of our country and I don't think he's a good business man, not when it comes to our economy.

But again, who do I vote for between those two? It's not an easy choice. The end result could be a little more chaotic. Especially if Cruz or Rubio get the nomination or Clinton only gets it based on super delegates. We could have two profile independent candidates in Sanders and Trump vs Hillary and Cruz/Rubio and Jill Stien.

Honestly, it would be fun to see many options available for general election, but while Trump may run independent...Bernie would NOT. His integrity would keep him in check. It is a shame, but seems more probable.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

So not only is he a bad business man, he's racist?

Just call his mom a name and complete the trifecta.

hahahahahaha

did I call him racist? I would call the man a xenophobe and a fear monger who has to take issues to the far extreme in order to scare people into voting for him. I said it before in this thread I would meet trump halfway on some of his issues, illegals, muslims, because his ideas are just too far right and divisive for my taste.

edit on 4-3-2016 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join