It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the republican party needs to dump trump!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: Sillyolme

I think a lot of trump supporters will have a hard time admitting that they made the wrong decision, I mean look at all the vile trash spewed from the man and people have made excuses and justified his rhetoric time and time again. I said it on day one, trump could punch a baby in the face and his supporters would say the baby shouldn't have been crying during his speech. just like the poster above said he laughed his ass off when trump made fun of a handicapped reporter.

Don't vote for him, I guess.

What I don't get is why the left is focused on the pubs.

Is hillary and bernie that boring?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Trump on TV now. It's days later and he's still talking about how big his hand are! Lol!

Holding them up saying "look at these hands! They can hit a golf ball 240 feet!

So funny. He really cannot take criticism. Oh dear, what shall we do?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Imagine he's meeting with a foreign dignitary and one of those trumpisms pops out. The dignitary is insulted , goes home and closes his borders creating a trade deficit and a ground war for limited resources caused by the deficit. The locals blame America and bomb an embassy.

I was with you until you said "imagine", because that's all we're dealing with here: the imagination. I'm beginning to wonder if the notion of a dangerous Trump is the result of facts, or the result of incredulity.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think it's awesome that so many are suddenly concerned about the republican party.

It is hilarious, since when have the Democrats cared about saving
the Republican party "reputation". Like I could ever imagine
Pelosi, Reid and others huddled together praying for wholeness
to return. LOL.

I can however imagine them secretly worried and fretting that
some one they have probably all done business with would come
along and pose a threat to their cozy little dream.

I can't speak for any body but myself but I as a democrat do care because I believe in the process.
I will say this. Government representation starts at the local level. Vote now because it's really important but don't forget the city council elections when they roll around. Or Congress or the Senate
You stand more of a chance having your concerns and values addressed if you have a foundation that represents those concerns and values.
Lecture over.
But I really do care about this.

So Bernie and Hillary are the best representatives for the Dems?

Can you guys see how dumb giving advice to the other party is?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

a reply to: CynConcepts

Well I thought two cocka doodle doo references was too much so I tried to class it up.
But thanks for pointing out the baser nature of the comment.
Not that he needed your help.

Trump is a fantastic entertainer and knows how to play to his house. The "poorly educated" that Trump loves.
However that nasty scatological type of BS won't sit well with conservative Christians. It's almost as if Trump is
purposely alienating his demographic, one group at a time. I don't think he cares really.
The more I analyze his style...His agenda could very well be to bring down the GOP. A clever and effective
agent provocateur to drive all moderates away.
edit on 4-3-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Well I thought two cocka doodle doo references was too much so I tried to class it up.

Trump is a fantastic entertainer and knows how to play to his house. The "poorly educated" that Trump loves.
However that nasty scatological type of BS won't sit well with conservative Christians. It's almost as if Trump is
purposely alienating his demographic, one group at a time. I don't think he cares really.

Honestly, in the beginning I thought he was a Hillary plant to destroy GOP. As time has gone on...I have come to think that he began to believe himself to be the best choice for president. Amazingly, he does seem to be growing and the Christian demographic will vote for him if he is GOP'd approved since they would never vote for Hillary or Bernie! It actually is starting to seem like the joke is on Clinton strategy gone completely awry! Don't you think?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

a reply to: ReadLeader

trump is the ploi trickery right? I wouldn't consider a man that was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, family connections and a "small business loan" from his father(www.washingtonpost.com...) yet still managed to go bankrupt 4 times a "business man".

So you dislike him because he came from a wealthy family and that he used the system?

You're right. "Damn you Trump! Damn YOUUUUUUU!"

I didn't say I dislike him for that what I said is that I don't consider him a "business man". I don't think a "business man" that managed to go bankrupt 4 times even after having a monetary edge in the game is now suddenly going to have the business acumen to bring us out of our trillion + dollar debt.

I dislike the man for his archie bunker style personality, a personality that will lead us all back to the 60's, oh my bad is that the "make America great again" "good old days" he wants to bring us back to?

So not only is he a bad business man, he's racist?

Just call his mom a name and complete the trifecta.

hahahahahaha

did I call him racist? I would call the man a xenophobe and a fear monger who has to take issues to the far extreme in order to scare people into voting for him. I said it before in this thread I would meet trump halfway on some of his issues, illegals, muslims, because his ideas are just too far right and divisive for my taste.

What fear mongering?

Does he scare you?

He doesn't scare me at all.

can anyone tell me what the fear is about?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Amazingly, he does seem to be growing and the Christian demographic will vote for him if he is GOP'd approved since they would never vote for Hillary or Bernie! It actually is starting to seem like the joke is on Clinton strategy gone completely awry! Don't you think?

Nope....

1. The GOP won't approve Trump. They would rather have a brokered convention and go down in flames.

2. The Christian right will stay home and pray for his immortal soul.

3. The democrats can't believe their good fortune watching the GOP cannibalize their young.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Seriously? My own family would be shocked I used such vulgar language or innuendo! Anononymous statements are awesome! Most of America are cowardly idiots, me included. We hide behind pc speech and avoid real conversations to avoid being stereotyped. Americans like me do understand class...I could never share this on my Facebook with family and friends....but we all know that when we step into the voting booth...no one is seeing our choice either! I am betting there are a lot more Americans like me who will realize that you can say anything to loved ones and friends...but they will never know the truth.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

He is playing on fears by saying Mexico is sending us criminals and rapists and that he will ban all Muslims from entering US til he can figure out how to vet them properly. He is scaring people with xenophobia into voting for him.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Trump is getting a lot of unfavorable blow back from his goons roughing up that black woman protester and mocking the disabled.

He isn't stupid and knows that now he is going to have to win back a large segment of the minority vote. However it's to late;
Now he has the perception that he's a racist and it will ultimately sink his bid for the WH....it's his own damn fault for trying to appeal to the "poorly educated" that he loves so much....

Campaigns are won and lost on the electorate's perception...not reality. The GOP needs to do some serious soul searching if they want to get out of the loser column. Trump isn't helping in that regard; that's why you are seeing the rank and file republicans trying to dump him.

I think there are more "poorly educated" than there are minorities.

At least 1/2 the population of whites are dumb right-wing redneck hillbillies, right?

And don't get me started on the percentage of "poorly educated" minorities.

Frankly, that gal didn't look all that concerned about people showing her the way to the exit.

So who would you cater to?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Kasich is the only adult and worthwhile candidate on that roster.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Agree! Unfortunately he is not getting the attention he deserves. Maybe he should threaten the Swedes and get a bunch of free publicity.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Amazingly, he does seem to be growing and the Christian demographic will vote for him if he is GOP'd approved since they would never vote for Hillary or Bernie! It actually is starting to seem like the joke is on Clinton strategy gone completely awry! Don't you think?

Nope....

1. The GOP won't approve Trump. They would rather have a brokered convention and go down in flames.

2. The Christian right will stay home and pray for his immortal soul.

3. The democrats can't believe their good fortune watching the GOP cannibalize their young.

1. We have to see come the convention.
2. No, they have proven time and again, they are too opinionated to just sit home and pray for others.
3. Possibly true in a sense, the GOP fiasco certainly has nullified the fiasco that is occurring in the Democrat camp!

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

a reply to: ReadLeader

trump is the ploi trickery right? I wouldn't consider a man that was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, family connections and a "small business loan" from his father(www.washingtonpost.com...) yet still managed to go bankrupt 4 times a "business man".

So you dislike him because he came from a wealthy family and that he used the system?

You're right. "Damn you Trump! Damn YOUUUUUUU!"

I didn't say I dislike him for that what I said is that I don't consider him a "business man". I don't think a "business man" that managed to go bankrupt 4 times even after having a monetary edge in the game is now suddenly going to have the business acumen to bring us out of our trillion + dollar debt.

I dislike the man for his archie bunker style personality, a personality that will lead us all back to the 60's, oh my bad is that the "make America great again" "good old days" he wants to bring us back to?

Okay, let's just say for argument sake that he has made 100 business deals. That would be a very conservative estimate. Four bad business deals in 100 means he has a success rate of 96% in a world of risky business deals. I'd love to have a % that high.

And that's over the span of 20yrs.

so about every 5 yrs he has an idea that doesn't quite pan out.

Business is risky, there are no guarantees anyone will make money.
EVERYONE knows that.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

This whole thing affects more than just pubs as you say.
The electoral process and two party system is imploding and presidence is being set here.
All of America is sitting up and watching.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

a reply to: TheTory

I don't see how The man is dangerous is the same as I don't like him so you shouldn't either.

The beach is dangerous, doesn't mean I don't like it. I don't like liver but that doesn't make liver dangerous.
See?

You never ate liver the way my mom cooked it.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

He is playing on fears by saying Mexico is sending us criminals and rapists and that he will ban all Muslims from entering US til he can figure out how to vet them properly. He is scaring people with xenophobia into voting for him.

Trump is just like every other Republican politician except in super-duper concentrated form!!1

Note to the GOP: The Democrats don't need any more silver platters. We still have the ones you gave us in 2008 and 2012.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

So who would you cater to?

No one! I haven't let my ideology get in the way of my common sense like you apparently have.

For your information, I'm still a registered republican, work for the GOP who sign my pay checks, worked for Gov. Gary Johnson and the Libertarians last go round and will probably vote for him this time as he is a personal friend and I know his character. I didn't vote for Obama and won't vote for Clinton.

You want to categorize me as a liberal for thinking outside the box and not kneeling down in front of Trump. Do it! You mean nothing to me other than an semi entertaining interweb diversion.
edit on 4-3-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

I know that was pure fiction. I just didn't have to reach too deep into my imagination to come up with it. The man is my muse what can I say.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join