It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voting Fraud Being Reported on Super Tuesday 2016 - And Confirmed Twitter Supression

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Nothing ever comes of it. Nothing will ever come it. Nobody is ever held accountable. Talk about it make a sign vote against them they dont care. Its all getting old.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Which is why your "vote" counts for precisely nothing.

Check all the boxes you want. Nobody cares.

The machine has already chosen the next POTUS.

The vote is simply an appeasement device and has been for quite some time.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Twitter did the same thing with #WhichHillary in order to make sure she is the nominee. She has the DNC and liberal news outlets like Huffpo and WSJ clearly behind her. Twitter is silencing anything that might threaten her campaign. What chance does anyone else really have?

edit on 1-3-2016 by humanityrising because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightTF3
Whole system is bull#. Why people are voting for Trump to begin with

So just because you don't like Trump no one should?

That is one of the greatest things about this country.

People get to vote for whoever they so choose. Whenever they choose.

Unless there is voting fraud going on which is a given, and not a trait unique to any one side.

Hell even dead people vote for our elections.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
No election fraud but a couple of people from the little city of Benton Harbor still I n prison from the last election.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I've confirmed the Twitter suppression of the #votingfraud hash tag.

I retweeted this under the ATS Twitter account.

Interesting but not very scientific.

The first tweet has 8 hashtags. Three of the hashtags contained the word "fraud" and three contained the word "Texas" and two contained the word "Trump." The second tweet contained 0 hashtags.

Why don't you try another tweet with less hashtags and less overlap? It could be that you're tripping some sort automated spam filter.

EDIT:

I for one had no problem using the hashtag. Deleted and tried another tweet (with suppressed spelled correctly lol):

This is very much inline with twitter shadowbanning people:

www.amren.com...

Rumours that Twitter has begun ‘shadowbanning’ politically inconvenient users have been confirmed by a source inside the company, who spoke exclusively to Breitbart Tech. His claim was corroborated by a senior editor at a major publisher. According to the source, Twitter maintains a ‘whitelist’ of favoured Twitter accounts and a ‘blacklist’ of unfavoured accounts. Accounts on the whitelist are prioritised in search results, even if they’re not the most popular among users. Meanwhile, accounts on the blacklist have their posts hidden from both search results and other users’ timelines. Our source was backed up by a senior editor at a major digital publisher, who told Breitbart that Twitter told him it deliberately whitelists and blacklists users. [snip]

Shadowbanning, sometimes known as “Stealth Banning” or “Hell Banning,” is commonly used by online community managers to block content posted by spammers. Instead of banning a user directly (which would alert the spammer to their status, prompting them to create a new account), their content is merely hidden from public view. [snip] However, Twitter isn’t merely targeting spammers. For weeks, users have been reporting that tweets from populist conservatives, members of the alternative right, cultural libertarians, and other anti-PC dissidents have disappeared from their timelines. Among the users complaining of shadowbans are sci-fi author and alt-right figurehead Vox Day, geek culture blogger “Daddy Warpig,” and the popular pro-Trump account Ricky Vaughn. [snip]

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Whole system is bull#. Why people are voting for Trump to begin with

So just because you don't like Trump no one should?

That is one of the greatest things about this country.

People get to vote for whoever they so choose. Whenever they choose.

Unless there is voting fraud going on which is a given, and not a trait unique to any one side.

Hell even dead people vote for our elections.

I'm voting for him, just stating that my hatred for the political class is why.
edit on 1-3-2016 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EightTF3

Don't be fooled.

Trump is full of hydrochrolo bull hockey just like Clinton and Sanders.

Don't matter who one votes for what they promise, and what people will 'get' are not, and will never be the same.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
BUt do we have actual proof that this is happening ?

They say it was changed, do they have the documentation for that or is it just hearsay?

I can post anything on twitter........lets be honest

You can't say anything on twitter apparently, for example #votingfraud. You would have noticed that if you read all the way through the first post before seeing red and going on one of your Anti-Trump rants.
edit on 1-3-2016 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
People still uses twitter? I thought this company is going out of business soon? Their stocks is taking a nose dived for months. The next myspace.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

I don't have an informed opinion as to whether or not Twitter is shadowbanning anyone. I was simply pointing out that SO's test wasn't methodologically sound and that when I attempted to replicate it, eliminating possible issues stemming from the use of other hashtags, my results were different.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: everyone

I don't have an informed opinion as to whether or not Twitter is shadowbanning anyone. I was simply pointing out that SO's test wasn't methodologically sound and that when I attempted to replicate it, eliminating possible issues stemming from the use of other hashtags, my results were different.

I don't mean this snarky or sarcastically
but maybe owning the largest conspiracy site in the world
begats "special attention" to tweets.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Wow....

this is big... but i get the feeling we will not hear about this on the MSN.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Nothing new... Several years ago there were accusations of voting machines flipping votes in Texas. Some judge ordered the machines impounded and investigated. They were stored in a warehouse in Houston. Before they could be tested the whole warehouse and machines burned to the ground. Nothing to see here move along ?

The question should be for those who actually care is what can be done to execute fair and proper vote counts ? The most important action in the country is electing officials for government offices yet it is not worth the effort to actually provide a system that is not corruptible... go figure....

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Nothing new... Several years ago there were accusations of voting machines flipping votes in Texas. Some judge ordered the machines impounded and investigated. They were stored in a warehouse in Houston. Before they could be tested the whole warehouse and machines burned to the ground. Nothing to see here move along ?

The question should be for those who actually care is what can be done to execute fair and proper vote counts ? The most important action in the country is electing officials for government offices yet it is not worth the effort to actually provide a system that is not corruptible... go figure....

Besides all of that, I do believe the integrity of voting was tossed out the window, when it all of a sudden became "Racist" to have to show an ID before you could vote?

This truly is the most fun I have had in ANY election! I just hope I do not live long enough to see another.....

I think back a year and remember fondly many of the so called Conservatives of ATS bitching and moaning at Political Correctness and here we are seeing many of those same Conservatives buddying up with their opposition and horror at the things that come out of Donald Trumps mouth! Holy hell this is comedy gold!

edit on 1-3-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

In-Person voter fraud is infinitesimally small and ridiculous to rail against. Fraud on the level of voting machines and such? Oh yes, now that most likely does exist and is sure a heck of a lot more potent than some guy pretending to be someone else. Wouldn't be the first time... LINK

- AB

(I know you were being facetious, but really, while the GOP piled on "in-person" voter fraud up to the Supreme Court, they had nothing to say about machine-fraud...why?)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
BUt do we have actual proof that this is happening ?

They say it was changed, do they have the documentation for that or is it just hearsay?

I can post anything on twitter........lets be honest

You can't say anything on twitter apparently, for example #votingfraud. You would have noticed that if you read all the way through the first post before seeing red and going on one of your Anti-Trump rants.

Attack the ball not the player, and if you read carefully enough I was referring to proof of the voter fraud, other than just what people are saying on twitter

I also never mentioned Trump in this thread

Thanks for playing
edit on 3/1/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I saw this in a comment on a story about Super Tuesday. Idk if the national news has picked it up yet. The only place that was reporting it was a radio station in Austin, Texas!

The People of the United States are voting for Trump. It is an absolute disgrace if "they" are, in fact, manipulating the ballots in favor for Rubio.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hasn't it already been shown how susceptible these machines are to outside influences. Like wasn't there a YouTube video of a guy hacking one of the cards these machines run off of... Of course there is fraud and of course it's worse at the smaller local levels. The whole thing is a sham anyway looking at the voting records and the polls of what we want.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Proven voting fraud! Gov't programmer testifies voting machines are rigging elections

www.youtube.com...

Rep. Tom Feeney (Fmr. Speaker of The House in Florida) employed this man from Oviedo, FL to rig elections and flip them 51% to 49%. Exit polling data was proven to be significantly different than the published results. Rep. Feeney was also the lobbyist for Yang Enterprises, the company who delivered the program.

They are rigging the election, here is a video of a hacker testifying in Court. This was posted Oct 20, 2011.

This is one of the reasons why so many Americans will not vote, since nothing was done to stop this madness.
edit on 1-3-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join