It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voting Fraud Being Reported on Super Tuesday 2016 - And Confirmed Twitter Supression

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Political deception and subterfuge are becoming quite overt these days, whats enigmatic about it is that the American public doesn't seem to give a snip otherwise there would and should be protests across the country.

Sadly, Kim and Kanye' and the Oscars are more important!!

If this is the S.O.P for electing the candidate to represent your constitutional republic then I am not surprised that you have been at war for 50+ years during which time one POTUS was assassinated under extremely suspicious circumstances and subsequent POTUS's since then have all endorsed continuing the agenda of the military / Industrial complex.

God save the Queen, it's a Fascist regime'

America, the land of the free, is dead.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I knew the establishment was going to pull out all the stops on Super Tuesday just from the panic induced attacks against Trump by the MSM over the last 2 days.

Even second rate comedians like John Oliver, Jimmy Kimmel and Bill Maher turned into political hacks specifically targeting Trump in a blatant attempt to steer voters in the direction the establishment wants. Note all three work for media outlets that are owned by Time-Warner.

I figured early on that voter fraud was going to be inevitable. I'm starting to believe America is in the midst of a Civil War that is being fought through propaganda.
edit on 1-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I had a bit of trouble voting. The machine kept kicking out my card. Then, when I went to vote, it was not intuitive as to where to press for which candidate. It looked wonky around Trump's name. I definitely wasn't voting for him though so I didn't sweat it. Ultimately, I cast my ballot correctly but I could see the confusion. This also was the first year they poll attendants were adamant about NOT having a cell phone on when voting. I thought that was odd.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
If Carson had half a chance I would vote for him, but he doesn't.

He's a sociopath who attacked his own mom with a freaking hammer. Not what I call POTUS material.

I also worked in the medical community for a Long Long time. I can't say I Ever saw a POTUS candidate walking the halls of that environment.

But his own mom ... with a frikkin' hammer ... for crying out loud.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Voter fraud does not exist. So I've heard on ats.

Voter fraud by the people does not exist. I believe this case is technically called electoral fraud? The fraud committed by the establishment. That is most definitely real.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Political deception and subterfuge are becoming quite overt these days, what's enigmatic about it is that the American public doesn't seem to give a snip otherwise there would and should be protests across the country.

It's all those new guns that just came off the market. There's a Lot of cleaning required after range time.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: seeker1963
If Carson had half a chance I would vote for him, but he doesn't.

He's a sociopath who attacked his own mom with a freaking hammer. Not what I call POTUS material.

I also worked in the medical community for a Long Long time. I can't say I Ever saw a POTUS candidate walking the halls of that environment.

But his own mom ... with a frikkin' hammer ... for crying out loud.

LOL! I agree 110%! I'm a nurse and have been for years. I've never seen POTUS material walking the halls either, quite the opposite actually!

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Yer a sly lil bugger..
Re wording for m'lord's sake to confirm suppression.

Looks like hashtsgs are considered ghetto. Otherwise a (snip) replacement would be implemented.
Instead, no ghetto allowed?

B

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bspiracy

Not surprised by the fraud, but i would be surprised if it isn't ramped up further.

What does surprise me is that English is my first language and I cannot for the life of me translate what your post is attempting to say Bspiracy.
edit on 3/1/2016 by dogstar23 because: Swypo

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Lest anyone get the idea that there isn't plenty of pushing the limits of what is allowed, I thought I'd add this. From:
CLINTON PRIVILEGE: Bernie backers booted from polling place while Bill campaigns

You can read more there.

And
VIDEO: Bill Clinton campaigns outside polling location — in violation of state law?

You can read more there, also.

Via the Nat ional Association of Secretaries of State, Massachusetts law reads:

Within 150 feet of a polling place…no person shall solicit votes for or against, or otherwise promote or oppose, any person or political party or position on a ballot question, to be voted on at the current election. No campaign material intended to influence the vote of a voter in the ongoing election, including campaign literature, buttons, signs, and ballot stickers, may be posted, exhibited, circulated, or distributed in the polling place, in the building where it is located, on the building walls, on the premises where the building stands, or within 150 feet of an entrance door to the building. ( 950 CMR 53.03(18); 54.04.22)

The video appears to show the duo well within 150 feet of the building.

Since she "Won" MA, thought I'd mention this, too.
DIRTY TRICKS: Hillary workers refuse to tell Bernie supporters where to caucus

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Karl Rove's 'IT guy' died in a plane crash before he was about to testify on electronic voting machine fraud, this was in 2004.

"Connell was so scared for his security that he asked for protection from the attorney general, then Attorney General Michael Mukasey. Connell told close friends that he was expecting to get thrown under the bus by the Rove team, because Connell had evidence linking the GOP operative to the scandal and the stolen election, including knowledge of where Rove's missing emails disappeared to.

Before he could testify, Connell died in a plane crash."
Source: m.benzinga.com...
Another source (I know... Wikipedia) : en.m.wikipedia.org...
One more source: m.huffpost.com...
edit on 1-3-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

From what I remember, the Clint Curtis testimony was pretty holey but whether or not he is to be believed, I would like to draw attention to an important aspect of his claim — the tampering would be completely undetectable to the voter.

It's extremely important for folks to keep this in mind when discussing this subject.

There is absolutely no good reason that any tampering would occur at a place in the process where it could even potentially be discovered by a voter using the machine. Here's some of the points in the process I would consider if I were seeking to rig an election:

- In most if not all cases, the votes are recorded to a card. This would be the first most likely place for the tampering to occur. The machine would show the voter's desired vote accurately recorded but write something completely different to the card.

- The next point vulnerable to attack is the time between the hand off of the card from the voter and when that card is read in a reader. At this point cards could be switched out, discarded/not scanned or added.

- Then there's the card reader itself. Why even attack the machines when you can get the same effect by hacking the reader and run even less of a risk of discovery? Makes far more sense still.

- Next up would be in any network used for conveying the results from the polling location to central servers and finally, any central servers themselves. These seem less likely because even if the results are communicated in an automated fashion, there's bound to be reports that can be generated at the polling location level that could be reconciled against the centrally recorded totals.

It simply doesn't make any sense that the vote tampering would be done in such a way that a voter could click a button only to discover that the vote was cast for the opponent. It would be unnecessary and well, just dumb.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Here's an example of a Voting Machine Fraud.

Voting Machine Switching Peoples Votes

Notice when you choose a candidate a big square with an "X" in the middle appears to confirm. Quite clever since some people might assume to press that to cancel their switched vote.

edit on 2-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Here's an example of a Voting Machine Fraud.

Voting Machine Switching Peoples Votes

Notice when you choose a candidate a big square with an "X" in the middle appears to confirm. Quite clever since some people might assume to press that to cancel their switched vote.

What? No. That's not "quite clever" at all. Where would this possible confusion come in with more than two selections? In fact, watch the whole thing. At one point he moves back up to the top of the screen and you can see that there are 3 names and a write-in option. Furthermore, it looks like he's having trouble clicking there too. This would be typical of a calibration issue. It could also point to an issue with the form assuming that button areas and positions can be set in whatever markup language is used. Since this wouldn't be something that would change from voter to voter, how effective would this be for tampering really?

I'm certainly not saying that election rigging doesn't happen, isn't happening now or that we should be extremely concerned about it but this is NOT it.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It looks like he had no problem with the top because it was a different vote and his choice was already placed, then he tried it again and it was correct, unlike the bottom.

This is just an example of what some people are complaining about in Texas. Calibration or whatever you want to call it, it can be really confusing for a first time voter.
edit on 2-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
He's got a good point. There's no real effect from any voter fraud, not any large enough to change outcomes. Voter fraud is mostly used as an excuse to curtail voting rights. A mythical problem that when solved just happens to diss proportionately effect people of color.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
He's got a good point. There's no real effect from any voter fraud, not any large enough to change outcomes. Voter fraud is mostly used as an excuse to curtail voting rights. A mythical problem that when solved just happens to diss proportionately effect people of color.

But when peoples dead family members turn up voting as has been established before, we have a bigger problem than you think. I would say that one is easy. One vote one purple finger that lasts a week or so. Early voting included in how long the die lasts on your finger.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
We all knew this would happen. The more states Trump wins the less of a chance he has according to the media.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Kind of strange how all this voter fraud, I mean machine gliches, are with Republican voters.

There must be some way we can pass a law demanding the voting machines be more easily identified so this sort of thing does't happen again.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Sorry if its already been mentioned, another kind of overt fraud is the way only certain parties are aired at all by the Main Stream Media.

Many of them aren't even in the room.

Margainalized

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join