It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voting Fraud Being Reported on Super Tuesday 2016 - And Confirmed Twitter Supression

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Maybe we need apple to design the voter machines.

They seem pretty transparent with their customers and people of America.

Most of the world has gone to hell in a hand basket, but America being the gorilla beating it's chest, looks more like a chimpanzee playing with its poo these days.

That nation stinks right now. It's people are so divided, so confused, and the corporate winners who own most of America, are still winning with their puppet games.

From my heart, I feel bad for Humanity and earth, but a deeply feel for America as it once stood strong ad proud on this globe.

Some how is now on its knees...

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
Maybe we need apple to design the voter machines.

They seem pretty transparent with their customers and people of America.

Most of the world has gone to hell in a hand basket, but America being the gorilla beating it's chest, looks more like a chimpanzee playing with its poo these days.

That nation stinks right now. It's people are so divided, so confused, and the corporate winners who own most of America, are still winning with their puppet games.

From my heart, I feel bad for Humanity and earth, but a deeply feel for America as it once stood strong ad proud on this globe.

Some how is now on its knees...

It will take more than technology to fix what's wrong with this country. Low tech still can do great damage. When you are a high profile politician and openly flaunt your disrespect for both the rules and the voters with no fear of repercussions, gadgets won't help.

They are closing in on 100K signatures at the petition Here:

From the same site:

This is a call for the immediate arrest of President Bill Clinton for clear, knowing and egregious violation of the campaign laws to swing an election in a significant way. It could not be any clearer in the Massachusetts General Laws. "Campaigning within 150 feet of a polling station, or in any way interfering with the right to vote". Choosing the critical battleground state of Massachusetts, Bill Clinton should immediately be subject to arrest and prosecution. Bill Clinton was not only electioneering within the boundary. Although the spokesperson for Bill Clinton denies that he was ever inside a polling place, photos and video show him clearly greeting and talking up election workers inside.

After being told to refrain from this activity, which is a 3rd degree Voter Violation Felony, for which Clinton indeed must have known the law and chose to violate it, Bill Clinton does not vote in Massachusetts, and would have no other business in a polling station on election day besides campaigning for his wife.

We, the undersigned, respectfully ask that you honor the democratic process with all the dignity it deserves, and hold Bill Clinton accountable for the felony of his actions.

Thank you.

There is this: petitions.whitehouse.gov...

When you consider that driver's licenses have already been issued to over 600K people in California ALONE that are non-citizens, voting feels more pointless all the time.

I'm sure someone is going to trot out to old saw about there "never being one proven case of fraud at the polls." There are so many ways for the unethical to ignore rules that to make that assertion is using verbal slight of hand to suit your purposes.

One example I saw in the last election was a reporter (don't remember who he worked for) that had moved since the last election. As an experiment, they sent him back to check the town where he used to live. Sure enough, since the office that had the responsibility was under-staffed and still using paper documentation, his status hadn't been changed for no reason other than the fact that they hadn't known. He could easily have voted both places on the same day and nobody would have known.

That may just be one vote but history has shown that where there's a will there is always a way to come up with questionable votes.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

When I went to vote I did notice something odd when casting my vote, for some reason when I mark Trump box it took me three times to get the mark on the ballot, he was the last name in the ballot.

I thought it was odd as I have been voting many times in the same district here in GA and never had any problems.

I dismiss the oddity because GA is a Republican state after all.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Many States are CLOSED primary states as mine is in New York. I would like to vote for Bernie but currently registered as Republican. If I had remained Independent you cannot vote in ANY Primary.

Just a flat fact

Bob

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Makes me sick. Truly...the criminals we vote for...

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Voter fraud does not exist. So I've heard on ats

Voter fraud by voters is completely different- that's when people vote as someone else or vote multiple times and it has always been shown to be very rare.

Election fraud is what we're talking about, where people or groups allegedly lose votes, add fraudulent votes, etc. That and voter suppression are more common, Republicans do it pretty much every election.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Voter fraud does not exist. So I've heard on ats

Voter fraud by voters is completely different- that's when people vote as someone else or vote multiple times and it has always been shown to be very rare.

Election fraud is what we're talking about, where people or groups allegedly lose votes, add fraudulent votes, etc. That and voter suppression are more common, Republicans do it pretty much every election.

Roger Stone reported today that he had received 217 reports of double voting for Cruz in Kansas. That's an awful lot. Who knows how many are true, but worrying nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
BUt do we have actual proof that this is happening ?

They say it was changed, do they have the documentation for that or is it just hearsay?

I can post anything on twitter........lets be honest

If it was not an issue why would twitter suppress it..

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So you are pretending that there is not rampant election fraud? That is not what most people think.

The confusion arose because the effort is to confuse so people like Hillary can be elected by cheating.

Really, you are pulling at strings.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join