It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to instantly CheckMate Trump in March, Smart Voting Strategy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the LIght,
Dear Readers,

This super Tuesday March 1st and along March 2016 in general it is vital to understand that the republican voters must vote with the concept of the useful vote in mind. This is time to use the brain to take this crucial decision and not the heart, it is not who we love more but who we must avoid at any cost to win.

Hence, the only way to prevent that the GOP nominates a non viable candidate to confront Clinton or Sanders in November, as it is the several times sued for scam Donald Trump is that the voters support massively the strongest rival he has in each State .

Hillary Clinton has targeted Donald Trump since her victory speech in South Carolina because she knows perfectly that if he becomes nominated she has the best chances to win even for landslide in November, so she must campaign for him right now.

whitehousepost.org...

The same is doing her husband Bill Clinton, since he also agree with her that Trump is the ideal Republican candidate to run against.

www.wzzm13.com...

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton need each one the other, they can't surivive politically without the other in this so messed campaign full of scandals of corruption.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Please remember that it is precisely the so divided vote what it is helping Trump to advance , only if everybody support in each state a single candidate against him we can cut his momentum.

Pls check:

www.thewrap.com...

This the intelligent strategy to defeat this terribly corrupt billionaire that has been unmasked by H.H. Pope Francis I, as an Antichrist comming to America, this is the way to stop him in each state:

American Samoa voters, pls vote Cruz.
Alaska voters, pls vote Cruz.
Alabama voters, pls vote Rubio.
Arkansas voters, pls vote Cruz.
Colorado voters, pls vote Rubio.
Florida voters, pls vote Rubio.
Georgia voters , pls vote Rubio.
Massachusetts voters, pls vote Kasich.
Minnesota voters, pls vote Rubio.
Oklahoma voters, pls vote Rubio.
Tennessee voters, pls vote Cruz.
Texas voters, pls vote Cruz.
Vermont voters, pls vote Kasich.
Virginia voters, pls vote Rubio.

Here a very important list of links comming from some of the most reputed research journalists of the country, exposing Trump as man involved in extremely grave business frauds that are right now under prosecution in courts:

www.cnn.com...

gizmodo.com...

www.democracynow.org...

www.nydailynews.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

mexiconewsdaily.com...

whitecollarcrimenews.com...

If you are republican and you are not yet decided for whom to vote please check this advise, and save the GOP to nominate somebody that only can lead the Party to its darkest hour in History.

If you have decided to vote Trump check also these links, since you could be under the effect of a deceiving and mesmerizing propaganda machine that he has created to feed a myth around his person that is just mere illusion.

abcnews.go.com...

content.time.com...

www.legalzoom.com...

www.vanityfair.com...

If we don't act right now to stop the trend in the election we are going to see in November the most horrendous scenario, a fight among corrupts and cynic dirty politicians for the White House. We still have the chance to save America of its darkest hour ever.

Thanks for your attention

God bless and enlighten you to vote correctly,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 2/29/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

No thanks. Really no no no thanks. Cruzador nor Water-body will ever make America great again. These wieners try to have a meaning, when a greater scheme of things has already passed by them.

The real change can only be effected this period by Trump. And it will be a truly fantastic GOOD period we will be moving towrds. a POSITIVE period, which will mark path of America of free men and women again, rather than that of a servitude.

We will rise. We will be victorious.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Xenophobe, Racist, Misogynist, Rich spoiled child, Blow hard, Narcissist, and now Anti-Christ. This all makes me want to vote for him even more. Please keep it up everyone. The more names you all throw at this man the more people are going to want to vote for him.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

No thanks. Really no no no thanks. Cruzador nor Water-body will ever make America great again. These wieners try to have a meaning, when a greater scheme of things has already passed by them.

The real change can only be effected this period by Trump. And it will be a truly fantastic GOOD period we will be moving towrds. a POSITIVE period, which will mark path of America of free men and women again, rather than that of a servitude.

It's Obama's Hope and Change all over again, but this time the GOP are the dupes.

Sad to see that we don't learn from history.

You are brainwashed.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The pope, all mainstream religions, all politicians, all world leaders and high ranking officers of the military industrial complex are 100% the very definition of the Antichrist.

Anyone that shines a light on the real evils of the world is shinning a light for all of us to see the truth.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Your lack of faith disturbs me

On a serious note, Trump's stand on free trade agreements, increasing competition on infrastructure and services (drugs including) - is a winning recipy. With any other candidate, these would be blocked by lobbyists and big money.

So, Trump as such is not against free trade and WTO process, but will stop the imbalance created by manipulation of currencies, and avoiding similar social and regulatory costs as are applied on products manufactured in USA, by imposing balancing tax, is a really really major change. This will make any such company having huge domestic (USA) sales, to move production back here. The effect will be major. Jobs will come back. Investments to US based labor will be back.

TPP will be dead. TTIP as well. Corporations will never sue states.

Drug companies can kiss goodbye for huge profits, as We The People, will make them honestly bid and price competitively.

... The list can go on. Trump is SMART. He is COMMITTED. And with people behind him, WE can make the change.

edit on 29-2-2016 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

Your lack of faith disturbs me

Faith requires belief of the unknown. I don't fall for that. I like to know what I'm getting in to.

... The list can go on. Trump is SMART. He is COMMITTED. And with people behind him, WE can make the change.

More campaign slogans and propaganda.

Tell me, how is Trump going to do all those things as president? He would need congress to be on board as well. Do you think he can get congress to come along when they are still affected by lobbyists and big money?

Of course not.

It's a pipe dream. "Hope and Change" for the ignorant masses that parrot campaign slogans and propaganda.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
The Peace of God to all that belong to the LIght,
Dear Readers,

This super Tuesday March 1st and along March 2016 in general it is vital to understand that the republican voters must vote with the concept of the useful vote in mind. This is time to use the brain to take this crucial decision and not the heart, it is not who we love more but who we must avoid at any cost to win.

Hence, the only way to prevent that the GOP nominates a non viable candidate to confront Clinton or Sanders in November, as it is the several times sued for scam Donald Trump is that the voters support massively the strongest rival he has in each State .

Hillary Clinton has targeted Donald Trump since her victory speech in South Carolina because she knows perfectly that if he becomes nominated she has the best chances to win even for landslide in November, so she must campaign for him right now.

whitehousepost.org...

The same is doing her husband Bill Clinton, since he also agree with her that Trump is the ideal Republican candidate to run against.

www.wzzm13.com...

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton need each one the other, they can't surivive politically without the other in this so messed campaign full of scandals of corruption.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Please remember that it is precisely the so divided vote what it is helping Trump to advance , only if everybody support in each state a single candidate against him we can cut his momentum.

Pls check:

www.thewrap.com...

This the intelligent strategy to defeat this terribly corrupt billionaire that has been unmasked by H.H. Pope Francis I, as an Antichrist comming to America, this is the way to stop him in each state:

American Samoa voters, pls vote Cruz.
Alaska voters, pls vote Cruz.
Alabama voters, pls vote Rubio.
Arkansas voters, pls vote Cruz.
Colorado voters, pls vote Rubio.
Florida voters, pls vote Rubio.
Georgia voters , pls vote Rubio.
Massachusetts voters, pls vote Kasich.
Minnesota voters, pls vote Rubio.
Oklahoma voters, pls vote Rubio.
Tennessee voters, pls vote Cruz.
Texas voters, pls vote Cruz.
Vermont voters, pls vote Kasich.
Virginia voters, pls vote Rubio.

Here a very important list of links comming from some of the most reputed research journalists of the country, exposing Trump as man involved in extremely grave business frauds that are right now under prosecution in courts:

www.cnn.com...

gizmodo.com...

www.democracynow.org...

www.nydailynews.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

mexiconewsdaily.com...

whitecollarcrimenews.com...

If you are republican and you are not yet decided for whom to vote please check this advise, and save the GOP to nominate somebody that only can lead the Party to its darkest hour in History.

If you have decided to vote Trump check also these links, since you could be under the effect of a deceiving and mesmerizing propaganda machine that he has created to feed a myth around his person that is just mere illusion.

abcnews.go.com...

content.time.com...

www.legalzoom.com...

www.vanityfair.com...

If we don't act right now to stop the trend in the election we are going to see in November the most horrendous scenario, a fight among corrupts and cynic dirty politicians for the White House. We still have the chance to save America of its darkest hour ever.

Thanks for your attention

The Angel of Lightness

without your silly rant

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Rubio does nothing but attempt to climb the political ladder. I will be shocked if the majority of Floridians vote for him after the nothingness of his service there.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Fascinating idea, but.........I don't think it will work because...........I've come to believe as have many others that Hilary is pretty much pre-ordained to win.

As we've known it, the US is doomed to fall and fail and Hilary is a critical part of this demise.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Wait, so this is a way that we can derail Trump or that we can allow a DNC win? That is what you are doing here. You are keeping the GOP divided.

Good plan...and nice effort.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
So...he's corrupt and the others aren't..So, he's the mythological "anti-christ". So he wants a wall....That isn't being the anti-christ. Nope. Vote Trump! I sure will. Or would. Either him or no one.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I've always been partial to the outlaw or underdog.

I'm thinking Trump might fit that bill. Yeah, he's an idiot. But he's a confident idiot.

Maybe it's time we elect a bastard, a son-of-a-bitch as president.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

This is the hardest trolling of Trump I've seen yet on ATS.

That's saying a lot.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

This is the hardest trolling of Trump I've seen yet on ATS.

That's saying a lot.

Haven't you realized that Trump is trolling the Republican party?

The GOP is being played for fools and people are lining-up to be taken advantage of.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
Well matafuchs,

Republicans only would have the chance to have a competitive Candidate to support in November if they work as a team, it is sad to see how many energy and effort is not going to produce a happy outcome just because there is inability to arrive to consensus.

if every candidate look solely for his interests and it is unable to see that this campaign force everybody to negotiate with the other then Trump will win not because He represents the majority, but because the vote against him is extremely divided.

Just lets be practical, if we know by sure that our preferred candidate is not going to defeat our worst enemy we must put aside our pride and support who really has a chance to defeat him, in other words, lets apply the wise old Sanskrit proverb : the enemy of my enemy necessarily must be my friend.

If we concede some territory in the battle it is possible that at the end of the war we can survive to see a victory with honor for all.

Only negotiating differences we can arrive to great deals! To allow Trump to win the nomination without effort is to risk the white house falls in his hands or in the ones of somebody as bad as him if no worst.

What really matters now is not who is going to defeat Trump but that he must be defeated in his race for the GOP nomination, in the long run if only a coalition effort makes it possible we are going to have a Republican program that integrates the best ideas of all the different candidates running now, so the name of the candidate will be not as important as right now it seems.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 2/29/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

What stand on free trade!? The guy doesn't even practice what he preaches. He had used immigrant labor and outsourced jobs, what makes you think he is going to take a stand on it when, god forbid, he is president?

Also do you understand there are other countries involved in our trade deals?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
From your posts, and the linguistic patterns in them, I've often wondered if English is your first language. Are you even American, and if so, are you Natural Born or an immigrant?

I bear no ill will toward you if so, but you must understand, that Trump is truly the most unabashed America first candidate that actually has a chance of winning I've had the chance to vote for in my lifetime. This is the blowback from at least a quarter century of malfeasance against the core of the American people by the political elite of both parties.

Trump is not the messenger, he's the message, from the forgotten people who've been defacated on by globalist from both parties.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hahaha, I love your long and winded threads about how Trump is evil, you're the bringer of "light', vote Cruz or Rubio.

And then inject your theory of how he could lose.

Dude, nobody's listening. You're making a lone wolf thread in hopes of swaying people on ATS with a very weird a fringe idea that not many can even grasp on top of claiming he is the "Antichrist"

Cmon already Man. Isn't there a better use of your time?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hillary already occupies the "antichrist" slot this election period.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join