It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to instantly CheckMate Trump in March, Smart Voting Strategy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jefwane
Dear jefwane,

From your posts, and the linguistic patterns in them, I've often wondered if you are a truly open mind Republican concerned of the future of America or just a fundamentalist Trumpist propagandist pushing the agenda of a decadent business man that is just doing his job to try to boycott this thread?
Pls read: itsgoingdown.org...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Trade agreements he can drop by not signing them.

President has right to impose import taxes.

So that pretty much clears agenda on difficult items.

On drugs and competitive pricing - same goes - President can impose a law.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Why? Why must he be stopped? So your political establishment candidate can be elected?

What really matters now is not who is going to defeat Trump but that he must be defeated in his race for the GOP nomination, in the long run if only a coalition effort makes it possible we are going to have a Republican program that integrates the best ideas of all the different candidates running now, so the name of the candidate will be not as important as right now it seems.

What you are stating here is conformity. Like the DNC. Tomorrow soon approaches...

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
That response was a bit snarky.

I'm not a card carrying member of either party, but I've admittedly voted for Republicans more often than Democrats over the past decade and a half. I consider myself Independent who has strong views on both sides of the political spectrum not to be confused with a moderate who by definition does not feel strongly about anything.

I appreciate your link, but it's nothing i haven't already heard before. I'm willing to take this chanceon Trump for one simple reason. If immigration and trade are not fixed, America is dead period. There will be nothing for Conservatives to "conserve".Hillary won't fix it, I cannot trust Cruz or Rubio to do so, that leaves Trump as my only choice.

God help us all if Trump wins and stabs those of us that helped him do so in the back. I don't think the repercussions of that will be peaceful.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

President has right to impose import taxes.

Why would that be acceptable when we chastise Obama for doing anything comparable?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
The Peace of God to all that belong to the LIght,
Dear Readers,

This super Tuesday March 1st and along March 2016 in general it is vital to understand that the republican voters must vote with the concept of the useful vote in mind. This is time to use the brain to take this crucial decision and not the heart, it is not who we love more but who we must avoid at any cost to win.

Hence, the only way to prevent that the GOP nominates a non viable candidate to confront Clinton or Sanders in November, as it is the several times sued for scam Donald Trump is that the voters support massively the strongest rival he has in each State .
How dare you tell people how to vote strategically. This should be criminal. Free will and freedom of thought is what democracy is all about. Stop it.

I am not American but this has been used in recent elections to get the best of the worst elected and I don't like to be persuaded one way or another and nobody should expect others to vote for their choice above what they may have chosen without influence. Don't take away the freedom to vote, our father's died for that...

Hillary Clinton has targeted Donald Trump since her victory speech in South Carolina because she knows perfectly that if he becomes nominated she has the best chances to win even for landslide in November, so she must campaign for him right now.

whitehousepost.org...

The same is doing her husband Bill Clinton, since he also agree with her that Trump is the ideal Republican candidate to run against.

www.wzzm13.com...

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton need each one the other, they can't surivive politically without the other in this so messed campaign full of scandals of corruption.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Please remember that it is precisely the so divided vote what it is helping Trump to advance , only if everybody support in each state a single candidate against him we can cut his momentum.

Pls check:

www.thewrap.com...

This the intelligent strategy to defeat this terribly corrupt billionaire that has been unmasked by H.H. Pope Francis I, as an Antichrist comming to America, this is the way to stop him in each state:

American Samoa voters, pls vote Cruz.
Alaska voters, pls vote Cruz.
Alabama voters, pls vote Rubio.
Arkansas voters, pls vote Cruz.
Colorado voters, pls vote Rubio.
Florida voters, pls vote Rubio.
Georgia voters , pls vote Rubio.
Massachusetts voters, pls vote Kasich.
Minnesota voters, pls vote Rubio.
Oklahoma voters, pls vote Rubio.
Tennessee voters, pls vote Cruz.
Texas voters, pls vote Cruz.
Vermont voters, pls vote Kasich.
Virginia voters, pls vote Rubio.

Here a very important list of links comming from some of the most reputed research journalists of the country, exposing Trump as man involved in extremely grave business frauds that are right now under prosecution in courts:

www.cnn.com...

gizmodo.com...

www.democracynow.org...

www.nydailynews.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

mexiconewsdaily.com...

whitecollarcrimenews.com...

If you are republican and you are not yet decided for whom to vote please check this advise, and save the GOP to nominate somebody that only can lead the Party to its darkest hour in History.

If you have decided to vote Trump check also these links, since you could be under the effect of a deceiving and mesmerizing propaganda machine that he has created to feed a myth around his person that is just mere illusion.

abcnews.go.com...

content.time.com...

www.legalzoom.com...

www.vanityfair.com...

If we don't act right now to stop the trend in the election we are going to see in November the most horrendous scenario, a fight among corrupts and cynic dirty politicians for the White House. We still have the chance to save America of its darkest hour ever.

Thanks for your attention

God bless and enlighten you to vote correctly,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

So you are talking E.Os? Won't that be rich if that is what he turns to.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatnext21

The Peace of God to all that belong to the LIght,
Dear Readers,

This super Tuesday March 1st and along March 2016 in general it is vital to understand that the republican voters must vote with the concept of the useful vote in mind. This is time to use the brain to take this crucial decision and not the heart, it is not who we love more but who we must avoid at any cost to win.

Hence, the only way to prevent that the GOP nominates a non viable candidate to confront Clinton or Sanders in November, as it is the several times sued for scam Donald Trump is that the voters support massively the strongest rival he has in each State .

Hillary Clinton has targeted Donald Trump since her victory speech in South Carolina because she knows perfectly that if he becomes nominated she has the best chances to win even for landslide in November, so she must campaign for him right now.

whitehousepost.org...

The same is doing her husband Bill Clinton, since he also agree with her that Trump is the ideal Republican candidate to run against.

www.wzzm13.com...

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton need each one the other, they can't surivive politically without the other in this so messed campaign full of scandals of corruption.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Please remember that it is precisely the so divided vote what it is helping Trump to advance , only if everybody support in each state a single candidate against him we can cut his momentum.

Pls check:

www.thewrap.com...

This the intelligent strategy to defeat this terribly corrupt billionaire that has been unmasked by H.H. Pope Francis I, as an Antichrist comming to America, this is the way to stop him in each state:

American Samoa voters, pls vote Cruz.
Alaska voters, pls vote Cruz.
Alabama voters, pls vote Rubio.
Arkansas voters, pls vote Cruz.
Colorado voters, pls vote Rubio.
Florida voters, pls vote Rubio.
Georgia voters , pls vote Rubio.
Massachusetts voters, pls vote Kasich.
Minnesota voters, pls vote Rubio.
Oklahoma voters, pls vote Rubio.
Tennessee voters, pls vote Cruz.
Texas voters, pls vote Cruz.
Vermont voters, pls vote Kasich.
Virginia voters, pls vote Rubio.

Here a very important list of links comming from some of the most reputed research journalists of the country, exposing Trump as man involved in extremely grave business frauds that are right now under prosecution in courts:

www.cnn.com...

gizmodo.com...

www.democracynow.org...

www.nydailynews.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

mexiconewsdaily.com...

whitecollarcrimenews.com...

If you are republican and you are not yet decided for whom to vote please check this advise, and save the GOP to nominate somebody that only can lead the Party to its darkest hour in History.

If you have decided to vote Trump check also these links, since you could be under the effect of a deceiving and mesmerizing propaganda machine that he has created to feed a myth around his person that is just mere illusion.

abcnews.go.com...

content.time.com...

www.legalzoom.com...

www.vanityfair.com...

If we don't act right now to stop the trend in the election we are going to see in November the most horrendous scenario, a fight among corrupts and cynic dirty politicians for the White House. We still have the chance to save America of its darkest hour ever.

Thanks for your attention

God bless and enlighten you to vote correctly,

The Angel of Lightness

How dare you tell people how to vote strategically. This should be criminal. Free will and freedom of thought is what democracy is all about. Stop it.

I am not American but this has been used in recent elections to get the best of the worst elected and I don't like to be persuaded one way or another and nobody should expect others to vote for their choice above what they may have chosen without influence. Don't take away the freedom to vote, our father's died for that...

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I do feel kind of sorry for the G O P for the mess they find themselves in.

Trump is not much more than a narcissistic blow-hard. I have my doubts about his real sincerity about wanting to be the President. If "candidate Trump" is a true indication of the possible "President Trump", I am afraid the U S will suffer a period of gross embarrisment while he is in office. The language which I hear from him is not the language I wish to hear from my countries leader.

Cruz is not legally eligible to hold the office of the President because he is NOT a "natural born Citizen".

Rubio would also not be eligible under the strictest definition of "natural born Citizen.

It would appear Kasich is the only legitimate choice for which anyone could vote and hope for a viable candidate.

Since I have yet to hear of any one from the G O P put forth any kind of programs, I will be forced to back a candidate who is willing to do so.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
Dear matafuchs,

It is needed to be living in the moon to believe that Trump does not represent also establishment, his cheap rhetoric only can fish naïve electors.

He has investments in las Vegas, Atlantic City, Tampa, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York and almost every major city of the country and he is not establishment? Don't make me laugh.

He is the son and the grandson of other extremely rich men and he is not establishment?

He represents the last link of a very aristocratic dynasty, in which dictionary you found that a third generation member of an aristocrat family is not establishment?

Is not the Trump tower built in Manhattan and didn't he attend UPenn Wharton School and you pretend that he is the American Robin Hood?

His Father Fred Trump and his paternal Grand mother Elizabeth Trump were already Real State tycoons even before he was born, His paternal Grandfather Frederick Trumpf (
A German immigrant whose grandson hate immigrants! ) was already a rich man in Hotel industry ( he alternatively lived in the USA and in Canada for years, quite ironic for the attacks his grand son is launched to Cruz) before even the father of this Trump was born and you dare to say that he is not establishment?

Perhaps you can buy that populist rhetoric but not anybody else that have lived in New York in the last 80 years.

Fred Trump Real State Tycoon

Frederik Trumpf German Canadian American Hotel Tycoon

Elizabeth Trump Foundation

Thanks to make my day, quite funny your reply.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 2/29/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

It seems the comedians decided to come and bring some entertainment to this thread, everybody is right now in all the media telling for whom you must vote and you dare to say that it is a crime?

Excuse me but it is true he is leading many polls but he is not yet The American Fuhrer, he can't stop or jail anybody that is not supporting him.

Who are you referring to when you say our fathers? if you have openly said you are not American?

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

You cowards have no chance of stopping the Trump Train, America will be made great again one way or another. I suggest you take the Trump for President option.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jefwane

The immigration solutions of Trump constitute a Distraction sophism of the real problem in the American economy, you don't suspect at all that who is offering it is precisely a business man that is famous for to be recruiting immigrants in his companies?.

The real problem of the lack of good jobs in America is the giant flow of capital from this country to China, it is all the industry loss that has moved their plants to the far east.

This would be only fixed when politicians realize that the Globalization as a economic model does not provide to economy the needed strength to sustain a good level of life for everybody and so it can't support a stable market, all the millions of profit that escape from this market to China every year constraint the demand of goods and services here.

Do you have any idea of the magnitude of the losses that America might face if we fall in a trade continental Embargo that is likely to occur if Trump wins? check the size of all the trade we have with Latin America just to have an idea.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Who do you support/endorse for president?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The candidate that stops Trump in each State. I believe Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio and John Kasich are all extremely qualified professional politicians for the job of President.

They have devoted their entire lives to the public service and any of them can lead a government a hundred times more efficiently that what ever circus Trump can arrange instead.

It is irrelevant to endorse a candidate right now, what counts is to prevent that a person with no minimum qualification for the job and that is already accused in courts of massive scamming operations arrives to the oval office to send everything to a complete mess.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Professional politicians are the ones that have gotten us into this mess.

If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

That is a distraction sophism, were not the politicians in general the ones who created the mess you describe, was the uncontrolled influence of the private interests in the politics, the immoral great economic predators of wall street that elected George W. Bush President and supported him to be able to speculate without any control in the markets until they send the entire economy to collapse.

Where were the regulations in the Real State Market during the Great Recession? why people like Trump became immensely richer by predating disparate people losing their houses under the pressure of bankers that were also not regulated at all?

Why we declared a war to a country never attacked USA as Iraq sending thousands of Americans to die in middle east and spending incredible amounts of money to make rich people like Dick Chenney trading weapons?

Why the prices of gas went upward until three times the normal rates in the market in times all the petroleum of Iraq was controlled by the USA? sucking all the payment capacity of the people and forcing them to abuse of credit?

Why corrupt bankers stocked millions of barrels of petroleum in tanks instead to allow the free circulation of that resource in the market at fair prices?

Those are good questions for the Bush clan to respond, but to splash the responsibility in the entire political class is coward and manipulative.

The candidacy of Trump is a reaction from those extremely ambitious and corrupt evil businessmen against all the effort that was displayed in the last 8 years to regulate the economy.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Politicians have caused the problems you described, and here you are. . . . running to politicians to provide you with their solutions.

It's all an epic theatre anyhow.

Here we are. Two slaves arguing over who will be the better master.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

That is a distraction sophism, were not the politicians in general the ones who created the mess you describe, was the uncontrolled influence of the private interests in the politics, the immoral great economic predators of wall street that elected George W. Bush President and supported him to be able to speculate without any control in the markets until they send the entire economy to collapse.

Where were the regulations in the Real State Market during the Great Recession? why people like Trump became immensely richer by predating disparate people losing their houses under the pressure of bankers that were also not regulated at all?

Why we declared a war to a country never attacked USA as Iraq sending thousands of Americans to die in middle east and spending incredible amounts of money to make rich people like Dick Chenney trading weapons?

Why the prices of gas went upward until three times the normal rates in the market in times all the petroleum of Iraq was controlled by the USA? sucking all the payment capacity of the people and forcing them to abuse of credit?

Why corrupt bankers stocked millions of barrels of petroleum in tanks instead to allow the free circulation of that resource in the market at fair prices?

Those are good questions for the Bush clan to respond, but to splash the responsibility in the entire political class is coward and manipulative.

The candidacy of Trump is a reaction from those extremely ambitious and corrupt evil businessmen against all the effort that was displayed in the last 8 years to regulate the economy.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

You make it sound so easy to fix the country.

You seem to know what NOT to do and can see the future.

Why didn't you run for potus?

Trump will win the nom and crush hillary because the VOTERS want that.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Just by looking at the numbers, Trump will win the nomination and clear the way for a Hillary win. Hillary has a good lead in almost all of the polls.

A vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary to become president.

Think about that.
edit on 29-2-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join