It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F*** you Donald': Australian Labor volunteers caught stealing campaign signs.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Well, quite frankly I am surprised it took this long. In a nutshell version, the article reads that some of our good ole Assie' buds from across the pond are stealing Trump and Billary campaign signs....

Can you say 3rd grade???? Lmao.... just wow....

What say you ATS????

Australian Labor Party volunteers sent to the U.S. to work on Bernie Sanders' presidential campaign have been secretly filmed stealing Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton hoardings.

Project Veritas Action, a conservative movement website who use undercover journalists to source stories, posted the video of four Australian volunteers bragging about using Australian taxpayer funds for flights, accommodation and daily expenses while working on Democratic senator Bernie Sanders' presidential campaign.

Former Australian National University Labor Club president Ben Kremer features in the 14 minute video - scrambling in the darkness of night, trying to remove Republican candidate Donald Trump's campaign signs from private property.

, , , , Sign Burglars
edit on 28/2/16 by JustMike because: (Mod edit) Corrected "sealing" in thread title to "stealing".

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
So this confirms we have foreign NGO interests operating here to influence political campaigns and voters !!!

Hmmm.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Xue, right on point

Thanks for posting

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Wait....Bernie got foreigners, imported commies, working and stealing for him?

He just became disqualified, amounting to nothing more than a puppet for foreigners trying to influence US elections.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
International communist have united!!!

It may not seems much but we use to say the same think about Cuba in Venezuela when some fools use to did foolishness and now Cuban flag is in every army barrack, haha... oh

Those grassroots approaches do work for then
edit on 27-2-2016 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I guess Rupert Murdoch doesn't count, right?

As an Australian, he'd never try to influence American politics.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: masqua

Only communist are bad ummkay

Why you have to expose my hypocrisy man that is not cool grrrr!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Number one. Do we not know that by now the Daily Mail will print A N Y T H I N G.
Number two. Did we really see four people stealing signs. I saw a weak ass video of some people steering a car and
heard voices of very juvenile sounding people.In the corner was a still picture of this guy said to be Kremer. Then maybe a second or two of someone, again said to be Kremer, handling what appeared to be a trump sign.
Number three. Have we not by now come to understand that there are people out there who are making stuff like this report up just to discredit candidates?

If this report is true then Bernie should come down on it with both feet.
How anyone can come up with this as proof of an international communist conspiracy is simply beyond me.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: masqua

I guess Rupert Murdoch doesn't count, right?

As an Australian, he'd never try to influence American politics.

Is he mentioned in the story?

But sure, he counts too !!

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I'm only replying to your statement about foreign intervention.

To me there's quite a gulf separating a few kids behaving badly and a global media empire mogul doing the same.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Australians are way overrated.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
...we need to put a moratorium on immigration and stop permitting visitor or work Visas from Australia until Congress has a chance to figure this out.

(See, even though I fully support and agree with Trump’s Islamic immigrant comments, fun can still be had from the situation.)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
...we need to put a moratorium on immigration and stop permitting visitor or work Visas from Australia until Congress has a chance to figure this out.

(See, even though I fully support and agree with Trump’s Islamic immigrant comments, fun can still be had from the situation.)

No just build a wall that will keep us pesky aussies out

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Classic little man syndrome. These guys are unemployed and euro so they gotta compensate twice as much. Imagine caring about Australia or any eurostan at all, let alone flying over to volunteer in their election. Lol.

I'm well aware Australia isn't Europe but ask how much I care

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
We know all too well how a ego driven dickwad can ruin a country in a short space of time....

Take it as a hint.

The guy probably saw the signs and had a little moment of de ja vu.

We thought we had little choice too.. we thought "it cant be as bad as...."

It was worse.

You Americans... at least have a choice not to vote, we didn't have that luxury.. we chose poorly, because we felt we had little choice but to change things.

I seriously cannot stress this enough.. Trump.. is not the leader to take you forward, sure the words sound nice.. they are meant to, it's why he sways so often.. it's a corporate PR technique to get customers in.. pure smoke and mirrors.

He's not running for YOU, he's running for HIM.. he don't give a rats about YOU.

but.. it's your choice at the end of the day..

I'd just like to let you know, sigh.. again.. that many down here thought it was hilarious... now we don't, now we are really worried he'll get elected and drag you, and us, into a new kind of hell... yes.. worse than this... it can get worse.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
*Fake Italian Accent*

No-no, you see, we LOVE! the Donald. We saw the signs and we simply could not help ourselves. We wished to take them for souvenirs.

*Fake Italian Accent /End*

So, anyway, has this actually been confirmed as legit? I wouldn't put making random sh*t like this up past Clinton. I can't imagine them stealing the signs of Hillary supporters because those don't actually exist, and as to Trump's... Isn't this just a poignant statement about the effectiveness of walls?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

You're right, it is our choice, no one else's.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Sadly, your choice has a huge ripple effect on the world since the US has its fingers in so many pies. I don't really care about the prime minister of Britain. I care very much about the President of the United States.

I really hate saying this, but if Sanders somehow doesn't win the Dem nomination due to system corruption, Trump is actually the second best option.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader

What say you ATS????

Still not as bad as the interference of the US in Australian political affairs.

Like the US government's connections with the dismissal of the late Prime Minister Gough Whitlam.

Or the US government's use of informants inside Australian political parties.

Or the allegations that the US props up certain organisations to sway industries in Australia.

The allegations leveled against these Australians, while serious, pale in comparison to the above.
edit on 27-2-2016 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

As I said, the US has its fingers in many, many pies...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join