It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump stares down a KKK shirt-Oklahoma style....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadAgain

Trump crushed that guys family jewels. I love how leftists are used to no one standing up to them and go into fetal position when someone finally does.

Calm down tough guy. Trump didn't crush anything — that's what he has goons for. Let's talk about how you support using physical violence to suppress free expression?

Or maybe how Trump's biggest draw is promising to make a bunch of irrationally fearful morons feel safe?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Cooler head she was in charge of the Gun running programs in Benghazi. Giving the rebels serious weapons the same ones being used to kill just about every sect in the Middle East. She does not have a cooler head. She is basically a republican wrapped in a democrat flag.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I know some of the younger crowd may not be aware of this, as they haven't gone through enough election cycles to recognize the pattern, but the front runner (for either party) will always--ALWAYS--be demonized as a racist, compared to Hitler, and/or accused of being the Antichrist.

Just in the time I've been alive, they've done it every. single. time: Carter-Reagan, Mondale-Reagan, Dukakis-Bush, Clinton-Bush, Clinton-Dole, Gore-Bush, Kerry-Bush, Obama-McCain, Obama-Romney, and probably many, many, many other contests from far before I was born.

It happens every single time. To both sides. I highly doubt the script has ever changed much. So Trump opponents laugh and say, "Look! He's being called out for what he is! That's awesome!".

Do something original, if you're going to do anything at all. Shouting "racist" or "Nazi" is a play out of a playbook that's been long-compromised. The only people it has any effect on are those either too young or too stupid (or both) to see the mind-numbing pattern of propaganda that is once again unfolding before our eyes.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Dont mistake me... I wouldnt vote for hillary or bernie either, I have never been so sure that the wrong choice is to vote for anyone with an R or a D next to their name.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I didn't see any physical violence used. Not our fault some people need to run to their safe space or go into fetal position when people simply look at them in disgust or challenge them when they are acting like idiots.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: speeddr2000
a reply to: lostbook

Cooler head she was in charge of the Gun running programs in Benghazi. Giving the rebels serious weapons the same ones being used to kill just about every sect in the Middle East. She does not have a cooler head. She is basically a republican wrapped in a democrat flag.

Her corruption is status quo and is a continuation of corrupt politicians who came before her. Donald's corruption is a whole different ballgame that will lead to more problems than what it solves.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Which of those promised to build a wall to keep out the Mexican rapists? Which of those promised to put American citizens under surveillance because of their religion? Which of those promised to "open up libel law" so that he could sue the media for "purposefully negative" articles? Which of those talked about the good old days when you could just punch people in the nose when they didn't agree with you?

Yeah, you're right. Exactly the same.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

They promised all kinds of stupid s#.

That's another mass delusion people are under. You think any of these promises are actually going to be kept?

People will say anything to get elected, consistently lie about everything, and yet you still take them at their word.

edit on 2/27/16 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadAgain

I didn't see any physical violence used. Not our fault some people need to run to their safe space or go into fetal position when people simply look at them in disgust or challenge them when they are acting like idiots.

So because the cameras don't show the person being dragged out, you assume that he just run away and curled up in a fetal position somewhere BECAUSE OF THE LOOKS OF DISGUST?

Did you even read the article linked in the OP?

Kicked out: Trump stopped his speech and stared at the man until security removed him from the building

That's not running away and curling up. Furthermore, look at this picture again:

Does that guy look scared as he's in a crowd of Trump's frothy mouthed supporters standing up to the leader of their cult? Yet here you are on an INTERNET FORUM talking about THAT guy's cowardice.

LOL.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

No no this time it's totally different! Because Trump! Republican! It's like for real for real this time!

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

The video clearly showed his response to Trump staring him down. Watch it and don't try to pretend he wasn't aware of Trump staring him down.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

They promised all kinds of stupid s#.

That's another mass delusion people are under. You think any of these promises are actually going to be kept?

People will say anything to get elected, consistently lie about everything, and yet you still take them at their word.

Of course they all make promises they can't keep but that doesn't mean that there isn't a distinction in what they're promising and to who and what they are appealing to with those promises.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

He looked like a plant to me....could it have been a photo op for the democrats to have this ding dong in the crowd?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadAgain

The video clearly showed his response to Trump staring him down. Watch it and don't try to pretend he wasn't aware of Trump staring him down.

I watched the video. That guy stood his ground. At the 1 minute mark some guy in a suit (I would assume security) comes up to talk to him and then the video shows nothing else.

Trump doesn't hold the power over the rest of us that he apparently does over you. Now you're ascribing almost mystical powers to his stares? Lol.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I really hope you remember this conversation four years from now, when you're having the same exact debate over the same exact issues with someone else you think is all wet, expecting that--this time--your assumptions will prove to be true.

But somehow I doubt it.

*shrug*

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

He averted his gaze almost immediately and seemed relieved the security guy was there.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I'd be happy if Trump supporters could remember the crap he says the day after he says it instead of believing it was all an invention of the evil media.

Or how about somebody calling out Ted Cruz on the fact that 4 months ago he speaking with at a conference put on by Kevin Swanson. While Trump might not support the KKK (even if they support him), Cruz certainly supports Kevin Swanson, a man who has repeatedly stated — including at that very conference — that he believes the United States should implement the death penalty for homosexuality. Maybe that's was too much even for Raphael's dominionist buddies and that's why they're supporting Trump?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

"Trump crushed that guys family jewels. I love how leftists are used to no one standing up to them and go into fetal position when someone finally does."

"Not our fault some people need to run to their safe space or go into fetal position when people simply look at them in disgust or challenge them when they are acting like idiots."

now it's:

"He averted his gaze almost immediately and seemed relieved the security guy was there. "

How far are you going to backpedal before you just give up and admit that you're talking utter nonsense?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Let's talk about how you support using physical violence to suppress free expression?

Let's talk about how that never happened. Staring down someone IS NOT violence.
edit on 27-2-2016 by DeadAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
That guy looks like a plant. Something to just say: look Trump's got a klansman in his rally.

If Trump stared him down then the MSM should highlight this but they likely won't highlight the good Trump does.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join