It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 6 killed in random serial shooting in Kalamazoo County, Michigan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow
Appreciate the live feeds. Wasn't able to hear anything from the Broadcastify one, but the WoodTV is coming in.

The live tv feed is great. The Internet really is amazing.
edit on 21-2-2016 by ExNihiloRed because: (no reason given)

(post by Curious69 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
KDPS Police Chief confirms to Newschannel 3 that "a strong suspect" is in custody in fatal shootings. Live coverage: t.co...

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Curious69
Well, I support the 2nd amendment and I live here, so who knows, Curious69? Or maybe it could be my sister or her son. Or somebody else I care about.

Please think before you write.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint
KDPS Police Chief confirms to Newschannel 3 that "a strong suspect" is in custody in fatal shootings. Live coverage: t.co...

Thank god!

We need to understand why this has happened!

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

Good news! Hopefully it's the person they were looking for. And hopefully they were working alone...

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
When they say they have a strong suspect in custody, do they mean there sure its him, or the dude is strong physically
edit on 21-2-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

WWMT: Cheif Hadley on phone now saying "strong suspect in custody." "Very confident because he was driving a vehicle that matched the vehicle, and he looks like the individual from the car dealership security footage." "Very likely that it is the person."

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

Thanks, english isint my mother tongue.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
When they say they have a strong suspect in custody, do they mean there sure its him, or the dude is strong physically

Judging from past uses of the phrase I've heard in media, it means a strong likelihood of him being the guy, not physical strength.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Listening to the live feed.

Police got their "suspect" without confrontation. Either he was trying to play dumb or they have the wrong guy.

Usually these nutcases off themselves or get off'ed in a blaze of gory (gory corpse full of holes).

link   
Ok. Sounds like the 4th event may not have been anything. Reports of someone in custody, but they're being a little unclear right now.

link   
a reply to: infolurker

Heres hoping they have the shooter

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Yeah it inspires me to not own a gun, and i only expect nuts like you to make lists, call me not surprised, if you want everyone to have guns expect to meet the wrong end of one, like i said KARMA.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

notice the three 6s is that intentional or subliminal

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The man in custody matched the description and was driving a car that matched. There was no confrontation on arrest.

If this is the man, I am kind of sorry this pos wasn't killed by police. I know that sounds sick, and in a way it is, but five or 6 (unclear) people were killed and three seriously injured. One of the dead is believed to be an 8 year old boy. Sorry for the rant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join