It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE Syrian MSF Hospital Kept Location Secret to Avoid Being Bombed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
the Syrian government has been attacking schools and hospitals since the beginning of the civil war.

No, they have not

Assad at the 9minute 35second mark - "you have a government killing its citizens, yet has the support of its citizens, this is contradiction, there's no logic in it" "how can you have support yet kill the citizens at the same time ?"

If you watch the whole interview you will see Assad is not as evil as people like yourself would like to believe thanks to falling for western propaganda

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

If you watch the whole interview you will see Assad is not as evil as people like yourself would like to believe thanks to falling for western propaganda

Because a man who could have prevented a bloody five year long civil war by simply resigning and calling for general elections would never lie about killing his own people. Wake up.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Why would he resign when the majority of Syrians supported him ? Note that Syria had a population of 22.85 million in 2013 yet only around 75,000 fighters are opposing Assad (not including ISIS)

Just because the US thinks he should resign does not mean has to resign, if anything the US is the only dictator in this world dictating to other nations who should or not be in power

It's about time you burst your western propaganda bubble

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I think it is time for MSF to review their policy regarding R2P.

This is sick. Afghanistan, Yemen, and now Syria.

I don't advocate for Canadian troops on foreign soil often, but if MSF drops their reservations to R2P, I would have no real issue with our government providing for them.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
DJW001

How did the destruction of the Iran secular state work out when the CIA influenced criminals to revolt against a democratic leader?

Now days US help fascist be it the Sunni/Wahabbi religious version or Nazi in Ukraine.

George Carlin was spot on.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Sorry I am lost here a bit. Surely if the hospital didn't tell Assad or the Russians where they were, then how did they know where to bomb these hospitals? They wouldn't have know their location so how did they bomb them?

As the Rebels are backed by the USA coalition then surely they would have known where the hospitals were. Just an observation.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Sorry I am lost here a bit. Surely if the hospital didn't tell Assad or the Russians where they were, then how did they know where to bomb these hospitals? They wouldn't have know their location so how did they bomb them?

They bombed them because they didn't know they were hospitals. Unfortunately, rather than admit they made a tragic mistake, they tried to blame MSF, first for not telling them, then accusing them of being run by French intelligence and, hence, by implication, a legitimate military target, and then trying to pin the blame on US led forces without even trying to explain why US forces would bomb their allies' hospital.

As the Rebels are backed by the USA coalition then surely they would have known where the hospitals were. Just an observation.

Exactly, that's why Russia's claim that it was US coalition forces makes no sense whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

How did the destruction of the Iran secular state work out when the CIA influenced criminals to revolt against a democratic leader?

I have no idea whether you're talking about the British overthrowing Mossadagh or the Soviet Union overthrowing the Shah.

Now days US help fascist be it the Sunni/Wahabbi religious version or Nazi in Ukraine.

The US has been tolerating Saudi Arabia's religious politics out of realpolitik. It has done almost nothing to helpthe legitimately elected government of Ukraine while Russia supports the Fascists in Donbass. Nice attempt at deflection, though. Got anything to say about Assad's war on the Syrian people?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Why would he resign when the majority of Syrians supported him ? Note that Syria had a population of 22.85 million in 2013 yet only around 75,000 fighters are opposing Assad (not including ISIS)

Not taking up arms against a bloody dictator is not a vote of support. Time for you to get out of your Anti-America bubble.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Here is a question for everyone who thinks that MSF is lying about Assad's forces targeting hospitals: Were they lying about United States forces attacking one of their hospitals in Afghanistan? Why would you believe them about one but not the other? (For the record, I think they are telling the truth about both.)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Russia also claims it wasn't running missions to Aleppo on the day of the bombings. Surely that could be verified?

There is undoubtedly a smear campaign going on from the allies because Russia has clearly by stepping into the affray caused problems to some long term plan. Surely with all the intelligence and fire power the allies should have got rid of Daesh etc a long time ago.

Also no one can deny the absolute carnage and destruction the policy carried out by the West of decided what elected leader can be allowed to rule his country and which ones can't, when we look at the result e.g. Iraq, Libya and now Syria - before the Russians stepped in, all we see is utter failure. So relying now on claims which none of us can prove as to who damaged what hospital etc seems small fry sadly.

The whole situation in Syria is shameful and abysmal. Its a pity those who decided these policies don't get to live there for a short time to experience the results of their efforts.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

A great ally of the West, the Saudi's, are getting ready to go into Syria and we know with their policy in Yemen that they have been targeting not only hospitals but schools as well. One wonders whose teaching who to get results.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Russia also claims it wasn't running missions to Aleppo on the day of the bombings. Surely that could be verified?

The planes firing the missiles were probably Syrian, so you can relax.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

A great ally of the West, the Saudi's, are getting ready to go into Syria and we know with their policy in Yemen that they have been targeting not only hospitals but schools as well. One wonders whose teaching who to get results.

The United States should pull out of the fray completely and let the Arab world blame Russia for all its problems.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I'm not Anti-America I am pro truth is all, it's not my fault the majority of facts point towards what appears anti American resentment

I've pointed out in another thread how Assad has an incredible amount of support despite Western media trying to claim otherwise, if so many were actually against Assad you would see a greater amount of armed fighters than 0.3% of the total population.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander
I don't have an opinion on MH17, this is the Ukrainian flight according to my memory which I hope is not deceiving me, but think that it is impossible to ever know the truth of that. But yes, the West loves demonizing or killing/destabilizing whoever do not follow their agenda.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Had you read my reply you would see clearly the reasoning..

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Had you read my reply you would see clearly the reasoning..

What are you responding to?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Just for future reference you can press on your, in green, name where on my comment it says it. It'll pop up the comment to which I am commenting. But as response I am commenting on Why would they attack the MSF hospital in Afhanistan. I'm assuming that was the hospital in question. Though there may have been a misunderstanding, by you with the other commentor and then a misunderstanding by me with you. Ah well, perhaps forget it.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

We have a very big ugly picture of the Saudi's . Its well documented too .

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join