It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

"We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head. His bed clothes were unwrinkled."

Luckily the assassins brought an iron and ironing board with them to make sure his pjs were wrinkle free. Unless of course the pjs were made by Dockers.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

On the other hand, if his family is suspicious they may be fearful about digging too deep.

I doubt it. I don't see how they'd draw trouble to themselves had they remained silent or given assent.

I do.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

On the other hand, if his family is suspicious they may be fearful about digging too deep.

I doubt it. I don't see how they'd draw trouble to themselves had they remained silent or given assent.

I do.

Again, Occam's Razor. Which explanation requires the most moving parts and logical tricks? Of course we can concoct a Hollywood-style narrative where the whole family is cowering in fear and that's their fundamental motivation. It's just extraordinarily far-fetched compared to the simpler explanation that these are their wishes and they knew their 79 year-old loved one was suffering from ailing health.
edit on 15-2-2016 by JohnnyElohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: dianajune

Catholics tend to stay away from cremation.

I didn't know that. Both of my parents were cremated (by request) and were die-hard catholics.

There are also plenty of cremation wall memorials in Catholic cemeteries.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: IAMTAT

There is additional circumstantial evidence indicating a possible conspiracy, beyond the pillow:

1.) Hillary no-longer looks like a 'sure thing' to succeed Obama...Obama desperate to see a Democrat appoint the next Justice
2.) Scalia blocks Obama in the Court
3.) The hotel owner (a democrat donor) invites conservative Scalia to a 'private' vacation
4.) Supreme Court Justices receive U.S. Marshall and Supreme Court Police protection EXCEPT when on vacation
5.) Scene of death not secured
6.) Cause of death initially called over the phone
7.) No autopsy ordered

...I'm sure there are others...

And,

8.) Judge Cinderela Guevara is Democrat and has had "problems" in past cases.

8a.)And was the "first" judge they got ahold of.

Somebody needs to consolidate all the known things into one post.

Nobody does it better than you, X. Go For It.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Willtell

Why would the killers leave a pillow over his head?

Less they were the dumb and dumber assassination crew

Or wanted suspicion over his death

An intimidation message to other conservative Justices who might do what Scalia did by going against the administration's agenda.

You mean like five Justices have been doing for 25 years?

Okay.

Why not? Obama is desperate now to produce and protect his legacy.
If they could allegedly blackmail Justice Roberts...what's to stop them from intimidation...or worse?

Did Obama off Scalia personally do you think? Allegedly of course ...

If not, who did he use? Chicago mob? Mossad assassin? Jason Bourne? The guy from "24"?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune
Here's another thought. There's a headline on Drudge which claims Loretta Lynch could be nominated to fill Scalia's position on the Supreme Court.

How would that impact recent calls to indict Hillary?

Just sayin.'

Lorettta Lynch would never make it through a nomination hearing, let alone be nominated by Obama.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Indigo5

Kind like saying he died of shortage of breath.

As strange as it sounds...

When a death certificate says someone's heart stopped...it doesn't say why until they know why.

doesn't mean heart attack...

Causation...they died because there heart stopped beating...their heart stopped beating because they bled out from a bullet wound in the chest..

So the initial death certificate for Scalia cites the heart stopped beating (they always cite the obvious) ...but doesn't say heart attack..she said she will fill in the blanks once the family physician forwards on details of his medical condition.

And yet she told both Dallas news and ABC news he died of myocardial infarction.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
DP
edit on 15-2-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

link   
Since I have spent all my time questioning the conspiracy hypothesis...and have received a steady stream of flame and troll for doing so..

I will suggest some questions that conspiracists might want to ask..

His door was locked. The Ranch owner had to let himself in and waited until after noon to do so.

What kind of lock? And who had access to keys..

Justice Scalia's son was supposed to accompany him on the trip, but didn't come with him...why?

Federal Marshalls usually accompany the Justice when he travels. He had told them not to come this time...did Scalia usually tell them not come when he travelled? Was this unusual? And if so, why did he opt not to have them with him?

Qs that might support the public story...

What were his health conditions?

Why did the Marshalls and other police that arrived via helicopter feel so secure that foul play was not involved?

Why did the family feel so sure that foul play was not involved and "made it clear" they did not want an autopsy?

What do they know that we don't?

Where there medications in the room? What were his prescriptions?

link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Why would the killers leave a pillow over his head?

Less they were the dumb and dumber assassination crew

Or wanted suspicion over his death

An intimidation message to other conservative Justices who might do what Scalia did by going against the administration's agenda.

You mean like five Justices have been doing for 25 years?

Okay.

Why not? Obama is desperate now to produce and protect his legacy.
If they could allegedly blackmail Justice Roberts...what's to stop them from intimidation...or worse?

Did Obama off Scalia personally do you think? Allegedly of course ...

If not, who did he use? Chicago mob? Mossad assassin? Jason Bourne? The guy from "24"?

I'll go with "the guy from 24". What about you?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Dude. I don't need a lesson in Occam's Razor. You didn't invent the theory.

I still say fear is a great motivator and if conspiracies did not happen ALL THE TIME -- because Occam's Razor says no one could get away with them -- then we wouldn't have conspiracy laws in every state and at the federal level, let alone RICO laws.

Of course conspiratorial crimes happen. Of course people manage to keep quiet. Occam's razor is a useful tool, but it's not the be-all-end-all to everything that happens.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

edit on 2jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Perhaps the death certificate is explaining how the coroner knows the victim is actually dead.

No heart beat is proof of death. The death certificate is only meant to record the death.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

When a death certificate says someone's heart stopped...it doesn't say why until they know why.

Causation...they died because there heart stopped beating...their heart stopped beating because they bled out from a bullet wound in the chest..

So the initial death certificate for Scalia cites the heart stopped beating (they always cite the obvious) ...but doesn't say heart attack..she said she will fill in the blanks once the family physician forwards on details of his medical condition.

And yet she told both Dallas news and ABC news he died of myocardial infarction.

3rd time in the last few pages....She says she was misquoted

www.washingtonpost.com...

Guevara also rebutted a report by a Dallas TV station that quoted her as saying that Scalia had died of “myocardial infarction.” In an interview with The Washington Post, she said she meant only that his heart had stopped.

“It wasn’t a heart attack,” Guevara said. “He died of natural causes.”

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

No one has ever died of old age. It is not a disease. Every death has a specific medical cause, and every single one should be documented thoroughly, both for the purposes of ensuring a lack of foul play and subterfuge, and to advance the understanding of death and its causes, both amongst laypeople and the scientific community as well. Old age is not lethal. Plenty of old people are still alive and living testament to that!

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: texasgirl

We'll there are several flavors of "die hard" Catholics. Some are more conservative than others.

The Church dropped its prohibition of cremation in 1963. It now permits cremation only if that choice is not a reflection of doubt or disbelief about Catholic teachings about death, resurrection, and rebirth to eternal life. (Early Pagan cremations were seen as a denial of Christ's resurrection.)

www.dummies.com...

That makes sense. If they are cremated then the spreading of ashes is forbidden. My parents were in a container and buried in the cemetery. I fell out of the catholic faith years ago.

But did you have to link a dummies article? LOL.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: paradisepurple
Head covered by pillow could indicate autoerotic asphyxiation

en.wikipedia.org...

I’d imagine everyone would want such a scenario kept quiet, especially his family.

.....or he was playing a solitary game of Dutch Oven where you fart in a pillow and hold it over somebody's face.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

3rd time in the last few pages....She says she was misquoted

www.washingtonpost.com...

Guevara also rebutted a report by a Dallas TV station that quoted her as saying that Scalia had died of “myocardial infarction.” In an interview with The Washington Post, she said she meant only that his heart had stopped.

“It wasn’t a heart attack,” Guevara said. “He died of natural causes.”

She wasn't misquoted. She said myocardial infarction. If it wasn't a heart attack she should have just said "his heart just stopped." She also told ABC news it was myocardial infarction. Did they misquote her there, too?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: UnBreakable

No one has ever died of old age. It is not a disease. Every death has a specific medical cause, and every single one should be documented thoroughly, both for the purposes of ensuring a lack of foul play and subterfuge, and to advance the understanding of death and its causes, both amongst laypeople and the scientific community as well. Old age is not lethal. Plenty of old people are still alive and living testament to that!

Ok. I should have used the term "natural causes" which is synonymous with "old age".

"Traditionally, government health authorities have required resident’s causes of death to be listed on death certificates. So, sometimes when an elderly person passed peacefully and not altogether unexpectedly, coroners would simply declare that the deceased had died of “natural causes” or even “old age.” In these cases, there was always a more specific cause of death, but it may not have been determined or thought to be worth mentioning".
www.aplaceformom.com...

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join