It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Indigo5

So lemme get this straight.

Imma a 'troll' because I refuse to take the 'word' of government over a sitting supreme courts justice's death.

Hell I will wear that INSULT like a badge of honor.

The above is your response to my long explanation answering your question?

Thanks for answering my question..

originally posted by: Indigo5

Let me pretend you are actually trying to discuss facts...

We can see if you opt to do so or revert to troll..

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Kind like saying he died of shortage of breath.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Funny says the people who bought the official mainstream line without any question what so ever.

Scalia died of a heart attack move right along nothing to see there.

Trolling...still haven't contributed a single kernel of substance here..
edit on 15-2-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

On the other hand, if his family is suspicious they may be fearful about digging too deep.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Willtell

Why would the killers leave a pillow over his head?

Less they were the dumb and dumber assassination crew

Or wanted suspicion over his death

Everything points to a natural death from previous health issues to dubious assassination theories, unless like you say, the assassins were dumb and sloppy .

...or holding the pillow just to keep him quiet while he was injected...or they panicked, were amateurs, or were sending a message.

You're right, my bad. Your scenario sounds a lot more plausible. They were spooked when someone came looking for him twelve hours later.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Over his head doesn't mean over his face. If he laid down so he was lower down on the mattress, the pillow is over his head, without having anything to do with something nefarious.

I was thinking this same thing. They said over his head not over his face right? And if you're suffocated you usually fight that so you wouldn't be unwrinkled.

Had they said "over his face" then the fact there was no autopsy would simply be egregious. It could have been over his face and for obvious reasons stated more delicately.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

There is additional circumstantial evidence indicating a possible conspiracy, beyond the pillow:

1.) Hillary no-longer looks like a 'sure thing' to succeed Obama...Obama desperate to see a Democrat appoint the next Justice
2.) Scalia blocks Obama in the Court
3.) The hotel owner (a democrat donor) invites conservative Scalia to a 'private' vacation
4.) Supreme Court Justices receive U.S. Marshall and Supreme Court Police protection EXCEPT when on vacation
5.) Scene of death not secured
6.) Cause of death initially called over the phone
7.) No autopsy ordered

...I'm sure there are others...

And,

8.) Judge Cinderela Guevara is Democrat and has had "problems" in past cases.

8a.)And was the "first" judge they got ahold of.

Somebody needs to consolidate all the known things into one post.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

As strange as it sounds...

When a death certificate says someone's heart stopped...it doesn't say why until they know why.

doesn't mean heart attack...

Causation...they died because there heart stopped beating...their heart stopped beating because they bled out from a bullet wound in the chest..

So the initial death certificate for Scalia cites the heart stopped beating (they always cite the obvious) ...but doesn't say heart attack..she said she will fill in the blanks once the family physician forwards on details of his medical condition.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Why would the killers leave a pillow over his head?

Less they were the dumb and dumber assassination crew

Or wanted suspicion over his death

Everything points to a natural death from previous health issues to dubious assassination theories, unless like you say, the assassins were dumb and sloppy .

...or holding the pillow just to keep him quiet while he was injected...or they panicked, were amateurs, or were sending a message.

Again...the man who found him commented that Scalia's bedware? PJs? were in perfect order and it looked as if he had just laid down for a nap.

that means the killers went to the effort to straighten out his clothes perfectly after a struggle but left the pillow atop his head?

Read my post above...there are other more important facts at play...like chronic health issues that have not been disclosed and the family being the ones to "clearly" say they did not want an autopsy..

He likely had some severe and emerging health issues and took a poor mix and unwise amount of pain killers and sleep medications.

That's impossible. Why let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
edit on 2jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

On the other hand, if his family is suspicious they may be fearful about digging too deep.

And they might be "responding" on advice from family attorneys.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: dianajune.............But the process of embalming, by its very nature, destroys a significant amount of the potential for evidence collection. A medical examiner or forensic anthropologist has to really work to learn something from an embalmed body.

So it is possible, just incredibly difficult? I'm surprised that they didn't just cremate his remains but I suppose that would have generated even more suspicion.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Catholics tend to stay away from cremation.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Could the pillow have been a warning to his family? Other Supreme Court justices? Both?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I didn't know that. If this was a murder, it would have at least covered "their" tracks.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: dianajune

Catholics tend to stay away from cremation.

I didn't know that. Both of my parents were cremated (by request) and were die-hard catholics.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I doubt it. I don't see how they'd draw trouble to themselves had they remained silent or given assent. They chose to articulate their desire to avoid an autopsy. Occam's Razor: a vast conspiracy with a cowering family trying desperately to look the other way for fear that Obama's going to come after them should they give a thumbs up to an autopsy, or an aging fellow whose demise is very sad but not very shocking and a family that doesn't want to make a tragic event even more traumatic?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

Could the pillow have been a warning to his family? Other Supreme Court justices? Both?

In a world where a secret society of assassins choose to kill a supreme court justice, I imagine less difficult to decipher warnings or threats than a pillow askew of deceased's head.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

As strange as it sounds...

When a death certificate says someone's heart stopped...it doesn't say why until they know why.

doesn't mean heart attack...

Causation...they died because there heart stopped beating...their heart stopped beating because they bled out from a bullet wound in the chest..

So the initial death certificate for Scalia cites the heart stopped beating (they always cite the obvious) ...but doesn't say heart attack..she said she will fill in the blanks once the family physician forwards on details of his medical condition.

Yes, the cause of death on a death certificate is not ever supposed to simply give the mechanism. In fact, the instructions specifically prohibit it without giving an underlying cause.
Link

• The terminal event (e.g., cardiac arrest or respiratory arrest) should not be used. If a mechanism of death seems most appropriate to you for Line a, then you must always list its cause(s) on the line(s) below it (e.g., cardiac arrest due to coronary artery atherosclerosis or cardiac arrest due to blunt impact to chest).

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

It’s called probable cause...

Haven’t you watched Colombo?

There's no probable cause to warrant a murder investigation

If you were actually paying attention you would know I said: "circumstantial evidence indicating a possible conspiracy"...I did not say: "warrant a murder investigation". There's a difference...Focus.

..."Oh and "One More Thing"...I HAVE watched Columbo.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

We'll there are several flavors of "die hard" Catholics. Some are more conservative than others.

The Church dropped its prohibition of cremation in 1963. It now permits cremation only if that choice is not a reflection of doubt or disbelief about Catholic teachings about death, resurrection, and rebirth to eternal life. (Early Pagan cremations were seen as a denial of Christ's resurrection.)

www.dummies.com...

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join