It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Though the pillow is slightly strange if it were suffocation the ME would know immediately. There are signs easy to see. Face will swell blood can ooze out if the nose and mouth. You'll see signs of hemoraging under the skin.You find things like a pink frothy fluid in the throat. Any ME when arriving at the scene would immediately know. And suffocation is a violent process you go into convulsions trust me when I say if his friend walked into the room he wouldn't think he was asleep. Judging from his advanced age most likely cause was cardiac arrest. This you go to sleep and not wake up strangely cardiac arrests have been known ri be preceded by a ringing in the ears. He may have had this and tried placing a pillow over his head to lesson the noise.

As for an autopsy if its considered natural causes no autopsy is done this tekks me the physician knew the cause.

Good grief, someone commenting that actually knows what they're talking about !

But no, you've got to be wrong, it was the assassin version of Inspector Clouseau, who was brilliant enough to cause suffocation without Scalia moving a muscle but was idiotic enough to leave the murder weapon as is.
edit on 15-2-2016 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

She wasn't misquoted. She said myocardial infarction.

Did you hear her say it?

Guevara also rebutted a report by a Dallas TV station that quoted her as saying that Scalia had died of “myocardial infarction.” In an interview with The Washington Post, she said she meant only that his heart had stopped.

“It wasn’t a heart attack,” Guevara said. “He died of natural causes.”

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

So a Judge is now a medical expert that can make solid determinations over the phone.

link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Though the pillow is slightly strange if it were suffocation the ME would know immediately. There are signs easy to see. Face will swell blood can ooze out if the nose and mouth. You'll see signs of hemoraging under the skin.You find things like a pink frothy fluid in the throat. Any ME when arriving at the scene would immediately know. And suffocation is a violent process you go into convulsions trust me when I say if his friend walked into the room he wouldn't think he was asleep. Judging from his advanced age most likely cause was cardiac arrest. This you go to sleep and not wake up strangely cardiac arrests have been known ri be preceded by a ringing in the ears. He may have had this and tried placing a pillow over his head to lesson the noise.

As for an autopsy if its considered natural causes no autopsy is done this tekks me the physician knew the cause.

Good grief, someone commenting that actually knows what they're talking about !

But no, you've got to be wrong, it was the assassin version of Inspector Clouseau, who was brilliant enough to cause suffocation without Scalia moving a muscle but was idiotic enough to leave the murder weapon as is.

I don't think people are suggesting suffocation necessarily. As some others have suggested, a pillow may have just been used to keep him immobile and/or quiet during an injection.

link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

The truth requires utterance. What use are we, if we cannot even pay enough attention to our fellow human beings, when we deal with the matter of their mortality?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

His door was locked. The Ranch owner had to let himself in and waited until after noon to do so.

What about the sliding outside doors?

And how do we know for sure the door was locked?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 123143

I don't give a rat's behind what the family wanted.

Good thing the family gives no rat's behind what you think. I bet you wouldn't appreciate someone telling you what to do with your loved ones.

link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay
Except no ME arrived at the scene.....

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How do we know aliens didn't come in and give him marshmallows that gave him the heart attack?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Again. It isn't the family's call at all.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carpeveritas

Ya that is what was being explained. The signs of a suffocation are clear and the federal agents that were there on the scene would have seen them.
They look for the signs of foul play, and if there isn't any the ME doesn't have to come. She talked with his personal doc and made the decision from there.

So you don't think the family has a say in it at all?
Wow you guys are great.
edit on thMon, 15 Feb 2016 14:51:47 -0600America/Chicago220164780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Can anyone confirm that Scalia himself 'requested' cremation in his will ?

It's all over the net, from mostly 'left wingers' with a poor sense of humor.

edit on 15-2-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carpeveritas
Was an ME called when Ronald Reagan died?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: UnBreakable

The truth requires utterance. What use are we, if we cannot even pay enough attention to our fellow human beings, when we deal with the matter of their mortality?

Gotcha. I know when I pass at 108 that they better list an exact cause and not just the generic "old age" i.e. "natural causes".

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: 123143

I don't give a rat's behind what the family wanted.

Good thing the family gives no rat's behind what you think. I bet you wouldn't appreciate someone telling you what to do with your loved ones.

My mom died due to medical negligence. We declined an autopsy, at the time, due to her previously expressed wishes but that doesn't mean we don't wish now that one had been conducted and have regrets. I do kind of wish we had someone to advocate for what was in everyone's best interest. What happened to my mom was horrific.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Can anyone confirm that Scalia himself 'requested' cremation in his will ?

Of course not. Wills are not public documents until filing of probate.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

So a Judge is now a medical expert that can make solid determinations over the phone.

Texas Code of Criminal Procedure

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

www.washingtonpost.com...[/quo te]

I'm not a doctor, but isn't dying of a heart attack, dying of 'natural causes'?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Did you hear her say it?

Guevara also rebutted a report by a Dallas TV station that quoted her as saying that Scalia had died of “myocardial infarction.” In an interview with The Washington Post, she said she meant only that his heart had stopped.

www.washingtonpost.com...[/quo te]

Nope. But she told WFAA channel 11 that she was listing myocardial infarction on his death certificate:

www.khou.com...

"The Texas death certificate for U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia will list myocardial infarction-a heart attack-as official cause of death, Presidio County Judge Cinderela Guevara told WFAA on Sunday.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I am not a doctor too but apparently anyone over 70 can kick the bucket die of a heart attack can die at any time.

Which is why I am confused at people supporting Sanders.

And they wouldn't even question it.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join