It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyonce's Formation what's Your Reaction.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
IDGAF.

It's Beyonce. She's got some awesome talent (she really is a great singer/performer) but that doesn't mean she's worth listening to politically. Have you ever heard her talk? It's painful.

I didn't watch the SuperBowl. I just didn't care. I don't think anyone actually cared about the game, some people just wanted to have the experience and wasted a ton of money. It was a ToiletBowl.

Again, it's Beyonce. I can't and won't knock her for her talents, but political intelligence isn't one.

That song/video is terrible. It might make sense to the lowest common denominator, but it was a complete mess.

I'm tired of celebrities having a political voice. Even when they agree with me. Screw you.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
that turned out to be a big controversy!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: infernalfairy
The real controversy is what the hell happened to throwing the damned ball?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84
From a european point of view:

It s hilarious what the superbowl is. It seems to be a huge thing.
The half time show, the planned scandals (nipplegate!!!! Queen B is political!!!!) and the ads get instant fame.

Who played? Who won the game? No one knows.

Cam Newton lost. Miller won and Peyton Manning was along for the ride.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

It was/is cookie cutter crap music like all modern pop is. I'd much rather see some classic rock, funk, metal, etc on the SB halftime show. But we are stuck with this garbage.

From a politics/social angle, what does a woman who is nearly a billionaire have in common with the protesters and inner city folks? Her skin color? Yeah, that ain't superficial in any way... :rolleyes:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Illuminataim tweeted this before the performance

" Illuminatiam ❂ ‏@ILLUMINATIAM Feb 7
A subtle tribute to the Illuminati will take place during #SuperBowlSunday. Listen closely. We are always watching out for you. ▲"

I noted the Pyramid formation during the performance and also the rays of light (from the eye)

It is well known that Beyonce is a favoured by the Illuminati
Also Madonna who was asked to write an Illuminati song did so with her Illuminati song recently.
When challenged over this ... Madonna referred back to the Bavarian Illuminati movement in a positive way.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Maybe, her evil twin Sasha Fierce told her to do it

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I watched the Super Bowl so I could see two great teams play, not to watch the half-time show. That being said, I was not impressed with Beyoncé's performance and she almost fell off the stage. Bruno Mars was pretty good. Cold Play was okay...

Super Bowl is for entertainment, not pushing your own political agenda. Most of us are tired of all the crap going on in the world and would like to just sit down with popcorn to cheer our favorite team. It's an honor to be selected to perform so why can't they just have fun and not push their opinions down our throats?

The game itself? Meh....The refs screwed up, both teams screwed up and the Panthers quarterback was a sore loser, walking out of his press conference.

And, Oh yeah...There are calls for protests against Beyoncé's performance outside the NFL stadium.
edit on 11-2-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

It was/is cookie cutter crap music like all modern pop is. I'd much rather see some classic rock, funk, metal, etc on the SB halftime show. But we are stuck with this garbage.

From a politics/social angle, what does a woman who is nearly a billionaire have in common with the protesters and inner city folks? Her skin color? Yeah, that ain't superficial in any way... :rolleyes:

You said it!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
Illuminataim tweeted this before the performance

" Illuminatiam ❂ ‏@ILLUMINATIAM Feb 7
A subtle tribute to the Illuminati will take place during #SuperBowlSunday. Listen closely. We are always watching out for you. ▲"

I noted the Pyramid formation during the performance and also the rays of light (from the eye)

It is well known that Beyonce is a favoured by the Illuminati
Also Madonna who was asked to write an Illuminati song did so with her Illuminati song recently.
When challenged over this ... Madonna referred back to the Bavarian Illuminati movement in a positive way.

Remember how the devil sold metal records and stirred controversy in the 80s selling even more records? Swap devil with Illuminati...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Remember how the devil sold metal records and stirred controversy in the 80s selling even more records? Swap devil with Illuminati..

Sure ... adding references to the Illuminati will encourage interest ... there is no bad publicity only lies and truth.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

However, had a white singer evoked the dress of a white extremist group (since I believe the FBI does label the Black Panthers as one, though I may be wrong) do you think it would have been met with the same praise and ovation?
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

That's exactly how I feel. When the shoe is on the other foot, it's funny how the black community turns a blind eye to it. I really don't think celebrities should be able to use an event to promote their political beliefs. Celebrities have recently been using the half-time shows to promote their own personal beliefs and political issues. People are their to be entertained not have a political issue shoved down their throats! Their personal beliefs or stance on an issue doesn't represent all Americans. The Black Panthers were anti-white and engaged in numerous shoot-outs with police. What's kind of ignorant about Beyoncé's promoting the Black Panthers is the group oppressed women within their ranks.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

It existed at one time... and through influence of popular culture it is making a come back as an ideology but it isnt what people think it is.

Here's its foundation ideology: Oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life and abuses of state power.

I'm sure it's easy to see why it is embraced by artists of all kinds as it opposed a lot of that which places creative restrictions based on wooo wooo woooo and has been resurrected... ever wonder how Dan Brown sleeps at night? As it is partially his influence bringing it around in pop culture, and people liking the ideology and want to seem all mysterious or portray an image too controversial and against mainstream censorship that demands PC and family friendly? Yay perfect storm however it is less controversial or complicated to call oneself Illuminati than it is like Satanist or whatever... because goats will jump onto your brand new Escalade ruining the paint.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I didn't notice the Black panther allusion at first, what I noticed is her all black dancers. At least, I wasn't able to see much diversity in the troop. And that's fine, I just know if it had been an all white dance crew, there would some apologizing and deep introspection involved.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
I didn't notice the Black panther allusion at first, what I noticed is her all black dancers. At least, I wasn't able to see much diversity in the troop. And that's fine, I just know if it had been an all white dance crew, there would some apologizing and deep introspection involved.

Before the game there were photo ops of the dancers with signs saying "Justice for Mario Woods" with their fists in the air as a sign of black power.
edit on 11-2-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Of course The Bavarian Illuminati were real ... there is historical evidence of them

The existence of the Illuminati today is not provable to the public ... it is a matter of belief

Many groups and individuals claim the title Illuminati ... Most can be dismissed as they fail to encompass the ideology you speak of ... "Oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life and abuses of state power."

However I am a member of one such group

edit on 11-2-2016 by artistpoet because: Typo

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The half time show sucked..... Beyoncé sucked....Coldplay sucked.....Bruno Mars always sucks........Lip sinked free advertisement is all it was. If she keeps it up she's gonna need arse carriers to help her get around.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet

Of course The Bavarian Illuminati were real ... there is historical evidence of them

The existence of the Illuminati today is not provable to the public ... it is a matter of belief

Many groups and individuals claim the title Illuminati ... Most can be dismissed as they fail to encompass the ideology you speak of ... "Oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life and abuses of state power."

However I am a member of one such group

Fully aware of all that as thats what I was posting to you about... because you portrayed(intentional or not) that it was what conspiracy people make it to be and not a recent resurgence of the ideology. I'm pretty damn stupid but not blind your avatar kinda leaves that tidbit unsaid... oh and thanks for the honesty and not perpetuating the "they are behind everything" business.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
My opinion, I dont care about her or her 'so called music' Beyance~ used her power and lime light to spread the BLM movement.

Beyonce dared to use the nation's most-viewed event as a platform to shout #blacklivesmatter.

IMHO, I think that this was uncalled for. Is this within itself, a genre of prejudice?

give rise to prejudice in (someone); make biased.

prej·u·dice
ˈprejədəs/

When making statements such as this, she has separated the African American community from all others.

There will always be prejudice in the societies that we live in. The key, is to treat ALL humans with 'humanity'. After all, we all bleed the same color.

source - www.cnn.com...

regards,

edit on 11-2-2016 by ReadLeader because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
BTW...I thought Lady Gaga was amazing. Great start to the game!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join