It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Religions have Extraterrestrial origin, including Judaism and Christianity

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I made a video about how Judaism and Christianity seem to be based on alien interventions. Once you look at the bible in that light you will notice all kinds of suspicious things that don't make much sense in the traditional religious viewpoint. My favorite example is the Ephod which was a garment priests wore that some said would light up to spell answers when people would ask it questions.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Learningman
a reply to: Raggedyman

No, it is up to the person making the claim to provide evidence, like Windward and AngryCymraeg did when they claimed Dawkins did not believe in the historical character of Jesus.

You do not make a claim, have it refuted by 2 citations, and then claim its otherwise but that it is not up to you to show it.
It is not their job in debate to research claims you make, it is yours to provide the evidence.

Citations mean absolutely nothing

I dont want to spoon feed children
but

www.youtube.com...

Make no mistake, ignorance is bliss, stupid bliss

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
To CB328

That was amazing! What an effort you put into this! I don't agree with every word but I can agree with the melody they come from. Thank you.
edit on 10-2-2016 by ClownFish because: I hit the wrong reply button. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

They are ET in origin. Through out the thousands of years, various ET groups bred with people of the earth using both a "natural" type of process and medically influencing and tinkering with their genetics. Similar actions are recorded in the bible, following a global catastrophic flood that one family was recorded to have prior knowledge of and because of that, was able to preserve themselves and some animals.

Prior to that, there was another global catastrophic event that wiped out the dinosaurs. One can surmise that what ever ET source was supervising their development, had intel to learn of it and save a "family" of them, being the most intelligent, or forwarned them due to their high intelligence, along with pairs of other lesser species of that time period.

There are other global catastrophe stories that have similar themes. Where one group is always protected in some way by an ET God figure.

In following that line, it is pretty apparent another global catastrophe will unfold soon due to the pressure being on to overload the population with electronics and mass produce weaponry, high-tech air planes, rockets, robotics and what ever else; we'll wait and see. What is also apparent is the information used to bring forth technology is ET in orgin. Those 2 things point to not one ET group, but many, who have fought each other through out the thousands of years to tinker with us, study our minds, our spirits, there is nothing about us they don't know. And it appears a point has been reached again where they are done with us and in the stage of wrapping up any loose ends, with their special human group/family already selected to preserve, but with a twist being there are likely competing ET groups, which could be way more than just 2, that want to be the ET God-like supervisors over the new earth after the global crisis.

Its all about the ET, not about us, or justice would have prevailed before it came to this again. People enslave other people because they are programmed to by the ET's. Different forms of slavery exist where some slavery wouldn't be obvious, all for study as various ET groups watch us evolve.

We are all screwed. No one is really themselves and its a mental fight to feel carefree and live like no body is watching with no hang-ups while sober.

The only hope anyone has is the ET message of Christ Jesus with the main theme being genuinely repenting of old mean and ugly ways, and having a new heart full of compassion and hope, and to love God, yourself and neighbor which means love all around and no BS. The best thing to do is to believe that even if it takes mind work to believe it, to carry that with you at the point of death as that hope, that belief is good and just, that YOU get that awesomeness in real life, which is your next life. The life here where everything you did was wrong, foot in mouth, hole in one sock, and on and on, where the next life is everything you do is right snd pleasing to others and yourself, easy to love yourself and neighbor, no mind tricks forcing yourself too, you really feel it. Genuine love and stable peace.

Why not? You are worth it.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

While I agree generally with your beautifully presented view, there are a few things that not you, but god(s) didn't take care to answer so far.

IF the afterlife is the only fulfillment of the human destiny, that multiplied on billion human scale, means nothing else than the demise of humanity as a race. I cannot agree with that less. Although not perfect, not yet, humanity has its role. Otherwise it wouldn't be created in first place.

The idea (not presented by you) of reincarnated souls who have grosly sinned in previous lives and now receive that unhappy dwelling on that prison planet as recompense and spiritual growth, has indeed some logic in it. But it is hardly opposed by the main monotheistic religions. And after all, if that was the case, I'd like to know my previous sins for which I suffer all my life without doing anything so grossly wrong. The lists of sins presented by churches are laughable, with the exception of the imperative moral norms that are equal to everybody regardless of religion: do not kill, do not steal, etc.

It seems the earth reaches to the next fllod-like event, I agree with you. May be this time not natural but human made. Who gave the nukes to the barbarians of WW1 and WW2 (first given to the post WW1 Nazi Germans), if not aliens who wanted we have the means of our mass suicide as a human race and civilization?

If as a result of all that (and more) the gods lose the population on earth, they may run into a serious problem. Because they created someone (be it the story of Adam and Noah, or be it a different story) and that someone failed to fulfill the expectations. Moreover, surely there is a galactic, universe responsibility of those who create new life (as the Anunaki did). I.e. you can't just create less than acceptable level of consciousness beings and let them mine gold or whatever, and wipe them out everytime they didn't behave on grand scale. Is this is the law of the galaxy, I doubt it. Perhaps our gene predecessors (Anunaki) are responsible on level we do not really comprehend.

That being said, we do not deserve punishment rather compensation for all evil that has been brought to that prison planet from outside, and that has been playing with our souls and bodies, divided into camps, nations, religions. If that evil finally wins, so bigger would be the guilt of those who sent it.

Still, there are people who will want to OPT OUT of that dirty game and find better "new heaven and new earth" as the apostle says. Whether that will happen via end times second coming, or in another way (if the books failed to record the real way out, due to controlled censorship over every line written down, by those same overlords)....we are still to figure it out.

It is easy to think of separation of soul from body as resolution of all problems, and that will ultimately happen to every person, regardless if he lives 30, 80, 200, or some say 1000 or more years. It is difficult to make that life that we are given to live in that body, to bring a good fruit for ourselves and for the wider universe. By now it is clear it is not the fault of the majority of 7 bln people, 2 bln of whom are under the age of 10.

So be they gods or ET, they run into a real trouble if they do not offer some more sensible assistance in the months to come. Indeed they postponed the nuclear war for decades, but if it is all they did for a planet destined to die, it is not something they could be proud of before the supreme being the Creator of the Universe. From Christian point of view, if the teaching of beatitudes would bring after some 1980 years nuclear clouds after mass starvation on a planet that has been preached to the gospels for centuries, what the hell we are talking about? It is a gross failure of any idea of redemption in first place. Christ didn't come to kill us all, but to die for us so we can live. If we use only spiritual terms to qualify what God "wanted" to bring but how "irresponsible and ill-will" the humans were, we run into irrelevancy. It wouldn't matter anymore for the real world our bodies live in, such kind of teaching that requires blind faith into something that would be never proven before one's death.

The play with the fire of hell is a sinister move of people who apparently brought hellish fires on earth in middle ages and beyond. If that is not reversed, decisively and speedy, we remain without any other spiritual compass than the one to be offered by those who bring the second Noah's ark, with the hope we are among the few selected ones. Noah's ark might be in a form of landed floating cities who will offer a new kind of life in our current bodies, to fulfill the destiny we were created for in first place. It doesn't need to incinerate the earth, if there are people who understand what it means to be human. Again, there are quite many of them, if we count the 2 bln under the age of 10, who are not guilty of anything, not even of the so called original sin, that Christ wiped out, as theologians say.
Let they define better when they lied to us, and what Christ do they preach to us. The one who saves humanity in its human form He himself received, or the one who condemns humanity as evil by nature. I don't believe in the second type of Christ, that would be more appropriate to be called the anti-christ kind of personage. Unfortunately, many if not all book writers of the past accented on that punitive christianity that wages wars if not Muslim jihad in the name of a god that is not exactly all peace and love. That comes atop of our today's understanding of the presence of aliens with not so friendly agendas who could be traced back millenia. If those aliens, and not the good ones, advice religions and we accept wbout what kind of Christ (or Mohammad, or Buddha) we should believe in, it becomes a run into the abyss. It is apparent every religion in its historical development suffered from such negative spiritual entities who wanted to convert it for their own goals.

We need a new understanding of the religions we believe in. I believe in Christianity but not because of bunch of rules never ever talked about by Jesus Christ. But because of Jesus Christ as the prince of peace and love. Another one would believe in Mohammad as a prophet of peace and not a prophet of destruction. Still another one would believe in Buddha whose teaching of peace and love may have found more sincere followers than those of the Abrahamic religions. All those people will be honest in their beliefs, and would accept God's plan of love and salvation when it finally reveals.

Those who say, antichrist and one world religion, let they think what exact image of the antichrist they envision. Because it seems to me the centuries-old screwed religious understandings, plus the now revealed evil alien agenda, have already brought that anti-christ among the churches and the world. There is no need for another one, in order to have armageddon fire every next day and hour. It is a sick christianity and religion. It is not the uplifting teaching of spirit and body that Jesus and the other prophets gave to humanity. Because the humanity is not created to be annihilated but to bring fruit worthy for the name "homo sapience" or in religious terms "created in the image of God". That image should be perfected and ultimately immortal, and if it is not still, it will be.
edit on 11-2-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Oh, bother. I keep losing my posts. Is there an "ATS for Dummies" section someplace? I'm someone who gets lost on a treadmill, but I refuse to let that stop me from trying to take an actual step in the right direction!

Now, these posts go so quickly in different directions and I can't read as fast as you folks can type and I can't comprehend things as fast as I can read, but I do want to say that one of my dearest friends spent some personal time with Mr. von Daniken. And I had the privilege of meeting Mr. Sitchen. I also had the extreme thrill to meet Hans Kung. What impressed me the most about all three is not their message, but that they each have/had an extremely humble spirit about them. I hate to see their pearlish names so thoughtlessly trampled in the mud, but I also understand how careless we become when we are fired up.

I am VERY interested in something you said and I was wondering if you could offer a link or some additional details on something I am not familiar with. My thank you in advance:

It is not strange therefore, that now Saint pope John XXIII reportedly encountered a landing saucer in Castel Gandolfo, in the presence of cardinal Capovilla, now 98, and allegedly talked with one human extraterrestrial coming out of the saucer, about the world peace.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Sure. www.myuforesearch.it...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
some links don't work anymore, good I copied them early enough before those sources being closed. May be they are posted somewhere else but I don't have that time. John 23 had a meeting with Adamski, then allegedly he wrote in his secret diary of his visions of the Madonna and the ET, and the third case reported is of landing of saucer in Castel Gandolfo. 3 for one pope is pretty much enough to say John 23 was in contact with the ET OR their emissaries. Only an insider could leak such materials.

Those are not made up sci fi stories of brothers Strugatski. Who copied them? Avatar.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Whoa! That's quite a site! Where have I been all my life? So, I owe a friend a letter and then I'll brew a pot of coffee and disappear into your world for a while... Thanks again!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

thank you indeed!

First of all, I am not "ufologist" and if I search those sites it is to get information that I frther scrutinize. I do not buy into "Ashtar messages, or St Germain" or whatever. They are loss of time.

This is not the first time one can hear that Vatican is deeply involved in whatever Et contact happens today. Bob Dean in his interview with Camelot said that goes back to Pius 12 and cardinal McIntyre of LA who wss present at the notorious meeting Eisenhower-aliens. www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-2-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
This is the same Sitchin that said Nibiru existed and had a 3600 year elliptical orbit that would make it come close to or collide with us? All based on his mis-interpretation of Mesopotamian iconography and symbolism?

You mean THAT Sitchin?

Yet today we now know that theres a 10th planetary body out there in our solar system with a very extreme orbit........... You will not observe all there is to be observed in the sky in mere 2000 years, especially not if we are dealing with 12000 year orbits or slightly less.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

originally posted by: TerryDon79
This is the same Sitchin that said Nibiru existed and had a 3600 year elliptical orbit that would make it come close to or collide with us? All based on his mis-interpretation of Mesopotamian iconography and symbolism?

You mean THAT Sitchin?

Yet today we now know that theres a 10th planetary body out there in our solar system with a very extreme orbit...........

You mean ninth right? Planet X is a classification, not a number.

The closest the orbit gets to the Sun is estimated to be 200au.

Just for reference, the closest Pluto gets to the Sun is 29.7au.

So this Planet Nine isn't what you would call "close".

The orbit also takes an estimated 10,000 to 20,000 years to orbit the Sun. So not the 3,600 that the mentioned "Nibiru" would take.

You will not observe all there is to be observed in the sky in mere 2000 years, especially not if we are dealing with 12000 year orbits or slightly less.

I agree, but this is about how the man Sirchin "translated" the Sumerian language. He wasn't an expert, he didn't know the language and all he really did was make one mistake after another. It was discovered that his "translation" was completely wrong.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
If there is zero proof that Jesus or God exists, or that any religion is correct or valid, then there is zero proof that any of this has to do with aliens. Seems pretty simple to me.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

Yet today we now know that theres a 10th planetary body out there in our solar system with a very extreme orbit...........

No, we don't know, planet 9 'may' exist, it's a 'potential' planet... unless you have evidence I haven't seen.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
It's odd that the only proof of anything I can find distinctly shows that religion started here on earth....Where's the evidence for anything other than man creating religion? The Hopi used to remain completely still during a lightning storm because they thought the lightning god was hunting demons and they'd be mistaken for a demon and killed if they moved...please tell me they didn't get that belief from extraterrestrial beings...because if they did...this universe is packed with a lot more idiots than I thought it was.

A2D

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Moana

If there is zero proof that Jesus or God exists, or that any religion is correct or valid, then there is zero proof that any of this has to do with aliens. Seems pretty simple to me.

What? There's proof that you exist though, right?

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstartI don't know where religion came from, I suppose it would, or the mindset, come from a more advance race, other than our own.

I think the important thing about religion that, it established a closed doctrine, belief system, that is not open to discussion. It closes the mind to other possibilities, other realities.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

And it shouldn't. Religions kind of encapsulated their true knowledge of God as being all knowledge of God, that is impossible to achieve by humans by definition of Christianity.

Right now I'm reading that the Gregorian and Julian calendars each added leap years to compensate the true duration of the solar year slightly over 365 days. But the Mayans did not. In other words, the difference over those thousands years accumulated to...1260 days more. Does it mean the real Mayan end date is 1260 days after Dec 2012? I don't know and I do not support any new calculations of the failed Mayans, only say about that strange coincidence. As of the years/months estimation of the rapture, they have one thing in common - they all failed so far.

If the religious origins are not found soon enough, the religions already stained in sin and blood risk to drive the world into the abyss by the use of nuclear and other weapons. Therefore the one(s) who set them on this planet should take preventive actions if they want to save at least part if not the entire humanity. This is the cold blood logic of survival and there is nothing conspiratorial in it. I want my good result at the end, not at the end of my earthly life that will come for everyone regardless of how much into the end times we are or not. If that cannot be achieved by the religions, at least by those who pretend of such calendar of end times, they failed in their mission totally to the point of not to be believed for the basic things as well as of the major events predicted for the end of the era. Almost all of them have it. I could say more, but not now.

Pls keep discussing

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Well, Well, Well.

As far as the Topic goes, I would submit the following.

1st: Religion has nothing to do with this topic. Religion is man based and conceived in order to produce an order, in light of the lack of beings present to claim those titles being spoken of as gods, deities, Anunnaki,and those spoken of Biblically.

None of these survived and where habituating on earth after the "Flood" which is detailed in the Lore and Legends of Ancient Cultures around this planet.

Now this doesn't imply the texts, be it Quran, Bible, Sumerian Texts, the Vedic Texts, and Lore and Legends of Ancient Cultures need be ignored, due to the implied Bias associated and the manner inwhich man has distorted and twisted to create the basis of his particular religions, and the Dogma, Doctrine, and Theology that surrounds each, diminishes the materials themselves

But removed of those constrictions, these do infact speak to the Subject at hand.

2nd: So, inlight of the discussion, it maybe good to also ensure we are all speaking about the same thing. A definition, per se.

Alien, simply implies, not of this earth.

This can be described as, God, The Sons of God, The Anunnaki, The Greek and Roman Pantheon of gods and deities, those of Celtic and Norse, and Aztec, and Aborigines, and so on, and so on. This also includes the Tall Shining Ones, Thoth, Isis, Greys, Reptilians, as well as those associated with the Mystery that is Atlantis.

To dwell on whether the Only Begotten Son of God, Jesus Christ is true or not, doesn't bear on the nature of this discussion really. The acceptance of what Jesus was or is and what he may become is not really important here. That decision is one made by your own opinions, and as such, isn't something that needs to be discussed, unless you intend to utilized the discussion as a testimonial in an effort to preach. But that isn't the discussion.

If these two simple considerations are used to form the discussion, then we can be fairly certain, the premise of this topic could be answered with a simple yes or no and some effort taken to express how one came to that conclusion. And certainly, it material is available that supports the basis of your view, please also submit it for those reviewing, so we can objectively decide for ourselves the merits for or against these views are.

Biblically, this subject is openingly discussed within the scriptures, and various books such as Apocrypha works like the Book of Enoch. In it, he speaks about 1/3 of the Sons of God, leaving their place of Habitation, and coming to Earth to take the daughters of Man as wifes. (Jude 1:6 and Genesis 6:2)

In the Book of Enoch www.sacred-texts.com... the following is noted.

CHAPTER VI.

1. And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. 2. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.' 3. And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' 4. And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' 5. Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 6. And they were in all two hundred; who descended ⌈in the days⌉ of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 7. And these are the names of their leaders: Sêmîazâz, their leader, Arâkîba, Râmêêl, Kôkabîêl, Tâmîêl, Râmîêl, Dânêl, Êzêqêêl, Barâqîjâl, Asâêl, Armârôs, Batârêl, Anânêl, Zaqîêl, Samsâpêêl, Satarêl, Tûrêl, Jômjâêl, Sariêl. 8. These are their chiefs of tens.

So, in the Biblical Context, the answer would appear to demostrate that Yes, these Entities would be defined as Alien.

Ciao

Shane

edit on 14-2-2016 by Shane because: speling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join