It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's The FULL List of Paychecks Hillary Collected From Wall Street

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I'm not so much concerned about the amount of money she was paid to give a speech. I'm more interested in what she said to those groups. What was she promising that made them feel justified in paying that much money to hear her speak?

I'm sure they wouldn't want to listen unless she was giving them praise and painting a glowing future for them.

I would love to see the transcripts of those speeches.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

In a previous OP the discussion was about defeated or retired politicians occupations or employment after supposedly serving the public so I decided to look up my recently defeated senator, Mark Pryor. Well surprise, surprise, he took a high-power lobbying job with one of the top lobbying law firms in Washington DC.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

GOP targets Clinton speech contracts

www.politico.com...

Hillary Clinton has a Las Vegas money problem — conservatives are betting on it.

Over the weekend, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported the details of Clinton’s typical speaking contract, stipulations that often include a chartered private jet “e.g., a Gulfstream 450 or larger jet”; a presidential suite at hotels; and business- or first-class seats for aides to the potential 2016 presidential candidate.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

over 21 million for 3 years of free lunch in exchange for a spat talking to people who think you are awesome? Whoa.

She is not in their debt though. LOL Thats a business type venture right?..... Taxes? Does she pay taxes in every state she made this money in? If this is her campaign money then should it be exempt in any way? If they are political donations have them be considered such, if not tax them accordingly. I see no reason for political celebrities to get special treatment over regular celebrities who may want to avoid paying taxes on huge sums of money.

edit on 2 8 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

There's issues with *who* gets the bucks...

Conflicts of interest coming soon.

Tracking Hillary's Speech Fees: Clinton Foundation Or Pocket?

Of all the Top 17 Hillary Clinton Scandals, her speech income may seem ho-hum. Bill has more of it, and besides, they assigned a lot to the Clinton Foundation. Mr. Clinton gave up more, but Mrs. Clinton did too. Her financial disclosure forms show that Hillary Clinton reported personal income of more than $11 million for 51 speeches in 13 months.

Still, the Clintons have not defined how they decide to designate their speaking fees as income versus charity work. Earlier this year, the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation admitted collecting $26.4 million in previously unreported speaking fees from foreign governments and foreign and U.S. corporations. For tax purposes, who should be treated as the recipient of that money? It is not a silly question.

Hmmm.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Don't quote me but I think I saw somewhere where the fees were paid to the Bill, Hillary and Chelsy Clinton charitable foundation. "TAX FREE"? I saw an original contract for one of her engagements and it was stated 2 separate $112500 payments before the speaking event.

Edit: Don't know if this is going to work but. Couldn't paste the image.

www.thedailycall.org...

edit on 8-2-2016 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

PDF copy.

Taxes: Won't post correctly but states all taxes paid by the sponsor.

eason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
$260,000 from the American Camping Association ?!

American Camping Association

Ok.. that's not weird..

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: N3k9Ni

Or maybe these entities are owned/controlled by particular groups who then use them to channel resources to her.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Screw this washed up old hag. She needs to go away. I imagine years from now, when Bill and Hillary are dead and buried, we'll hear the truth about what really happened. I figure once all those folks who feel like they might end up dead for spilling the beans no longer have anything to worry about, the floodgates of truth will open.
edit on 8-2-2016 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
This is just rich coming from Sean Hannity and Republicans.

Weren't they the ones that won Citizens United vs FEC?

Funny you should ask. Because you have CLinton to thank for CU.

In the case the conservative lobbying group Citizens United wanted to air a film critical of Hillary Clinton and to advertise the film during television broadcasts in apparent violation of the 2002

en.wikipedia.org...

Whodda thunk it.

The reason Sanders, and people get to criticize Clinton.

Is because of them 'evil' conservatives!!!!!!!

What CU really says.

The United States Supreme Court held that the First Amendment prohibited the government from restricting independent political expenditures by a nonprofit corporation. The principles articulated by the Supreme Court in the case have also been extended to for-profit corporations, labor unions and other associations.

en.wikipedia.org...

Will the left every thank the RIGHT for making it possible for them to buy elections ?

When hell freezes over is my guess.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
This is just rich coming from Sean Hannity and Republicans.

Weren't they the ones that won Citizens United vs FEC?

Yeah there's no left or right with this horse crap.

It's a direct conflict of interest with the American people. The actual people I mean.

You can't expect one party to adhere while the other abstains. That wouldn't make sense.

They all work for the same dam goal anyway. It's truly disgusting what is happening.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The stupidity here is amazing

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

BINGO! You win the prize for first place!

You have to know the nature of corporate charitable foundations to know that , as time passes, corporate expenses increase and actual funds going to the original intent of the foundation inevitably decreases to the point that most of the financial resources wind up in the administrative cost of the fund. The Clinton foundation is a sort of Ponzi Scheme..

It's a legal racket....

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: coldkidc
Wait...so why did she charge the Jewish United Fund so much more than everybody else?

She knew those resources were a bottomless pit and she could write her own ticket......

I see Jewish pleas for humanitarian donations to feed the needy and have to nearly puke at the hypocrisy.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Looselungjones

Your post is truly inspirational and inspiring. I am in complete amazement of your intellectual insight..

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
“He who is without sin cast the first stone”, or something like that. Gotta say, this thread is dripping with righteousness.

I imagine most every member of Congress and the Senate, and those running for President, have had associations with the very same companies Hillary received those sin-soaked paychecks from. But, what the hey. According to an article in the Washington Post last October, “No serious presidential candidate has ever had Trump’s depth of documented business relationships with mob-controlled entities.” And, according to Newsmax, Hillary’s speaking fees are peanuts compared to Trump’s - Hillary’s fee=$200,000 / Trump’s fee=$1,500,000.

So, I guess neither the Democratic nor the GOP leading contenders for President can be trusted. Let’s see, who should I trust? The Mob guy or the speaking whore? Hmmm... I think I’ll take the whore. You can pick your own poison.

Actually there have been a number of really good rich Presidents in the past. Roosevelt and Kennedy were no slouches. I honestly believe this issue is making much ado about nothing. It’s just an easy way to get people all riled up and pissed off. Speaking for a group or company doesn’t mean you forever owe them your allegiance, and you don’t have to be poor to feel compassion for those who are.

Peace...

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: coldkidc
Wait...so why did she charge the Jewish United Fund so much more than everybody else?

Because they can afford an even more generous contribution
than the rest? Remember the biggest foreign country lobby in
the US Congress is AIPAC. Must be a reason-- aka cha-ching.

The revolving door doesn't seem to stop at the Oval Office
for a jumping off point: look at what she's pulling as just a
candidate. It's good being queen.. notice no Burger Caps.
I can hardly wait for her coronation, it'll be a big pay cut.
edit on 9-2-2016 by derfreebie because: Hey there's even an upshot to elected office... relative poverty.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: netbound
Very good analysis of the situation. But, you still have to determine the motivation behind the individual candidate. Personally, I believe most political candidates are sociological psychopaths that are interested in nothing more than financial gratification and the personal need to exert power and influence over the common citizen. What are their moral standards? When it comes down to brass tacks, I realistically think they are indifferent to legislating in behalf of the welfare of the populous and tip the scales in favor of their own self interest over their dedication to nation and citizenry. Bluntly stating, they serve their own interests, not all but it seems most of the time.

I'm tired of politicians! I wish they would disappear.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: netbound

Your missing the crux of the matter here, which is her "speaking" fees are
a cover story. You really think anyone cares to hear what she has to say?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I would take that money and set up some scholarships. Maybe give some of it to the food bank in the town I'm speaking. But you have too have a heart in order to do things like this.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3 >>

join