It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's The FULL List of Paychecks Hillary Collected From Wall Street

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
This thread brought to you by Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump and the letter "D". For Dollars.

Getting paid.

Of course, she did about as much to "earn" that amount as the bank execs did to "earn" their salaries.
She rails about Bernie being an Independent but she's no Democrat. She's a Plutocrat.

Mr Rogers: Hello boys and girls, today we have Former Sec of State Hillary Clinton with us, she is a public servant, can you say Pub-i-lic Servant?

Kids: BOZOS!!!

Mr Rogers: Sure, I knew ya could.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
There is only one Hillary speech I want to hear:

Her acceptance speech as president of D-Block.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: xuenchen

Amazing, and she probably thinks she's worth every penny of it. I question why anyone would want the headache and stress of being President when they're literally making millions in speaking fees! I have to say the same thing goes for most of the millionaire candidates.

What it really comes down to is money is no longer a high. They're now feeding on POWER.

Sales 101. Sell the product then get the job to do the biding of the payers. Then, while in office, continue the practice.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Someone else writes her speeches. All she does is select whichever accent is appropriate for the venue, run through it a couple of times and walk out with a check.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Don't you love how she charges $225k for a good 90% + of the speaking engagements, but what looks like the biggest one, of $400k comes from the Jewish United Fund... Interesting...

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
LoL!

Hillary is - right now - talking about getting secret money and Wall St. out of politics and government. Mentoned Citizens United started as a blog attack on her.

New Hampshire hurts Hillary's feelings. And she's not having a Barack Obama "Yes we can!" moment like he did in New Hampshire in 2008.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

She'll just book a couple of $230,000 dollar speeches later on in NH to make up for it. The public can attend for a measly $1000 dollar ticket.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT
Truth be known, I think I agree with everything you said in your reply to my dribble. Frankly, I hate politics. I don't remember the last time I felt good about a candidate - They all have an agenda, and it ain't the welfare of the masses. They tend to be compulsive liars, narcissistic, self-serving, ruthless, sociopathic parasites. They don't give a hoot about you or me or Ol' Glory. They're in it for the money and prestige. PERIOD. All parties included.

Now, who do I vote for without feeling dirty afterward? What a dilemma...

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Come on now people don't forget opensecrets!

www.opensecrets.org...

I can see why Wall Street loves her.

After all her husband repealed Glass Steagall.

And CLinton voted YEA on TARP.

Clinton (D-NY), Yea

www.politico.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I think they don't want Hillary to win, honestly. They torpedoed her in the 2008 Primary and gave it to Obama( who they own). Hillary is troublesome and they figure that while she would do as she's told, she doesn't have the skills to sell that boatload of crap to the people. Even Obama came up far short and was not what they had hoped he'd be. Maybe they figure Sanders can run and they can get to Trump after the election. Exploit his weaknesses or use whatever they have on him( like they did with Bill Clinton and Obama). Trump might be a good salesman. Or maybe they'll force Trump to lose and let the Sanders be the fall guy when things go south through their engineering.
But I'll take honest crazy( Sanders) or total jerk ( Trump)over sell out traitor which is what Hillary is and what Obama is and what Bush and Clinton were.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join