It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cologne Imam Says ‘Things Will Happen’ If Women Wear Perfume And Dress Half-Naked

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I know, but is actually funny, perhaps is some of the women hit the men where it hurt and many end up in emergency rooms castrated the problem will end.

We have Islamic immigrants in the US, but I have not heard any problems with harassment and sexual misconduct yet.

Here in the US they know most women pack guns.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
European women have nobody to blame but themselves for being attacked, sexually harassed, and sexually assaulted. How dare they dress provocatively and wear perfume! This is really the mindset!

You do know that exact same sentiment existed here in the USA not too long ago, right?

I my lifetime.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Right. Muslims are being seen quite often around here too, however I've heard no reports of ANY problems. I hope it stays that way. I'm thinking too it might have something to do with the fact that many women are armed. I don't have a gun, but I keep pepperspray in home, and car. Purse too if I'm going to be out of the car for a while, like going to the mall.

I'm thinking about getting a Taser is we develop problems. But so far, all is quiet. The women shop a lot, and the men attend the university best I can tell. They make no eye contact. Keep to themselves. All is well.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

European women have nobody to blame but themselves for being attacked, sexually harassed, and sexually assaulted. How dare they dress provocatively and wear perfume! This is really the mindset!

You do know that exact same sentiment existed here in the USA not too long ago, right?

I my lifetime.

Indeed. More than one Hollywood movie has addressed it. What's more distressing is that courts even upheld such an attitude, and let rapists go free, because..."she asked for it".

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

If women dress to be as sexually attractive as they can, its usually a pleasure to watch. That's their job in life, to get as many admirers to check through, until "they" instinctually decide which ones DNA is right. Having some idiot calling them a slut for it, says more about the name caller than the object in question. Its a game that must go on, and a sexually repressed religion, has to cover their women up and keep them subjugated because if they get the taste of freedom, that's the end of them.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
ya, same here, quite a few own the small stores I visit often. They've always treated me fairly and respectfully. of course, they might know that if they didn't, there's a store down the street I could always go to.

we could all start wearing tight jeans, because well, ya know, it's impossible to rape a women wearing tight jeans right?
Ever hear of the skirt strike that hit Italy after some fools in their court system ruled that obviously the accused rape victim was innocent because well, it's impossible to rape a women wearing jeans?

www.hurriyetdailynews.com... -impossible-in-jeans-1999-02-13

using perfume will cause men to become insane and rape you, they just can't help themselves....but wearing jeans will make it impossible to rape you. so well, spalsh on the perfume, and slap on the tightest pair of jeans you can find! let's drive the guys nuts!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I my lifetime.

To be fair it wasn't taught and professed as acceptable to multitudes of people from a microphone either

Backwards thinking by some idiots or cheauvenist is not apples to apples w preaching it as a way of life

I find it disgusting anyone placating or trying to marginalized this

As a woman

Love love
Aliensupernove

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienSupernova

I my lifetime.

To be fair it wasn't taught and professed as acceptable to multitudes of people from a microphone either

Backwards thinking by some idiots or cheauvenist is not apples to apples w preaching it as a way of life

I find it disgusting anyone placating or trying to marginalized this

As a woman

Love love
Aliensupernove

I'm not so sure I agree with you.

Too many court cases of assault thrown out because of a way a woman looked or dressed.

Too many "boys" excused for "just being boys".

Casting couch? No protection.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Sorry it's not even close to the same thing

Your marginalizing what these imams are doing. And if you're a woman for the life of me I cannot figure out why

Being politically correct does not take precedence over the truth that is so obviously clear here

There were also lots of men charged for rapes that never happened as well because the reverse became prevalent.

Agin I can't fathom why you are side tracking this with something else that's not the same

Love love
Aliensupernova

edit on 20-1-2016 by AlienSupernova because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienSupernova
a reply to: Annee

Sorry it's not even close to the same thing

Your marginalizing what these imams are doing. And if you're a woman for the life of me I cannot figure out why

Being politically correct does not take precedence over the truth that is so obviously clear here

There were also lots of men charged for rapes that never happened as well because the reverse became prevalent.

Agin I can't fathom why you are side tracking this with something else that's not the same

Love love
Aliensupernova

Well, let's stick to what we have citations for and what is within the purview of the thread. Yeah? The words of this particular Imam, who espoused the ages-old (and entirely vile) notion that boys will be boys and cannot help themselves when faced with the temptation of the female form. But your position is that no one else in the world holds these views?

Behold Brother Dean Saxton

"You Make Men Want To Be Sinful"

Not sure you're supported by the facts, there.
edit on 20-1-2016 by JohnnyElohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Most perfume women wear is designed to attract women.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
You know what? The entire Islam Revival Thing (IRT) is a plot, a zionist honeypot. Likely, this Imam is a tool, just as the Christians have been similarly infiltrated by blackmailed preachers who took the bait (forbidden fruit). The goal is to make the religions appear to be ridiculous. Spirit impotent. And war. Their enemies killing each other off. This is a zionist's wet dream. You don't even think about them anymore because: misdirection.

And I'm not sure that I care. If some yahoo wants to accept an empty suitcase from a CIA spook to blow up a school because they indoctrinate western values which corrupt Islam, so be it. Georgia Guidestones at work. Good riddance prick. And it would appear that there are millions of them! An orchestrated remote control flash mob all waving a black flag.

Millions of them. That. Is a honeypot.

At least they won't need innocent patsies anymore. Progress. This is a huge moral upgrade for our Black Op sector. A huge improvement, which, perversely, will justify a military slaughter.

Only problem is, we'd still pay to see movies and listen to climate control speeches delivered by Blackmailed Hollywood Stars. They are after world power. That means everything. Everything. How you think, conform, and receive propaganda-all is monitored toward these ends, ends which know no bounds.

Sooner or later, we will have to reign in, or face the architects of this design and it won't be pretty when it's our disarmed backs against the wall, one that envelopes the world. We know what they did to the police. Your local police. Commonplace police robbery assault and public massacres will not stop just because you were prompted to hire a robot to drive your car. If they break and fuse sovereign nations, then this isn't going away, ever.

One thing's for sure. If you are going to run around representing God, there should be a test wherein you must stand naked whenever you issue derivative commands regarding what is appropriate sexuality, while twin circles, first the men and boys, then the women, all wearing only chastity devices, undulate freely, while alternately encircling you at five minute intervals.

If the guy doesn't STFU, then goats are ushered in, finally, by maidens clad in burqas, and not a chastity device in sight.

I'd pay good money for that.

# 574

edit on 21-1-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: Your late for work. You grab your ten gallon barrel of coffee and back right into your wife's bull's car, with both of them watching..

edit on 21-1-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: ...then one night you hydroplane into a ditch (yeah yeah yeah) Surprise! Your insurance company tells you to PAY UP. AGAIN!

edit on 21-1-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: no one's hurt, but the pain comes when the insurance company won't give you a new car. What? Are you supposed to drive 3/4 of a car???

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
This is an article which another ATS member cited in another thread - it's about the view of women in Islamic culture and the rise of the Burqa. I found it very interesting in terms of context. I recommend reading it.

www.rightsidenews.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I have not seen anything going on around my neck of the woods in the south, no many Islamic immigrants, actually I have seen none.

Many of my friends (girls) carry guns, in their cars, I keep mine next to my night table.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurkerno if these refugee thugs had stayed in their own countries then this would not have happened and what about their use of illegal firearms to celebrate the new year did a sweet smelling ftau give them the handguns. this iman is a fool

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
EL-lordy----Here comes the goddess worship-

Thank you Eddie Bernays

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

If you cant control yourself because you are like a wild animal, then yes simple things like a woman existing can drive you to a frenzy like a barbarian raider.

FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD however,

This is alien and feels like it comes from hell. This mindset is representative of evil to the west. People who say things like this veiled behind religion sound like an evil person parading around his evil like a golden ticket. A golden ticket written hundreds of years ago that allows people to do what ever the hell they want to others so long as they follow rules for basic hygiene and strict dietary observances coupled with ritualistic behavior.

Humanity is better without religion.

I am not an atheist, but after this last decade and a lifetime of revelation.....I can no longer support any religious group. I thank the worlds religious history for its contributions....but hope it all ends.

Religion is evil. God is not.

We are religion. Religion is not God.

If religion ends, God will not.
edit on 1 21 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: dawnstar

Listen in that sort of culture the woman rules the house & home. She is like God its the only place she has any power or control. Whatever she does or says goes in the home. The women can be just as brutal as the men by the way and many will continue the cycle of abuse to their daughters and especially daughters in law. Its as though "well it happened to me". The women bring up the children and perpetuate the cycle with their sons. There are some truly dreadful stories about women abusing and torturing other women or keeping them as slaves particularly outside major cities in rural areas. The dog kicks the cat the cat kicks the mouse....Simple.

Until the way of thinking and ultimately the cycle of patriachal superiority is broken this will continue.

I think that is the most educated comment I have read in this thread.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
People throughout history have always wanted what they cannot have or what is taboo or banned. Cover a woman from head to foot is asking for more trouble than half naked. It makes these weak little men curious, they want to know whats under there and more often than not want to try it out simply because its taboo. If its on display there's nothing to be curious about, it becomes (as it has done) accepted norm. Granted there will always be rapists but not an entire culture or them!

I long for the day when all these women will en masse throw off the burkha and wear bikinis....we in the West have fought long and hard for our freedoms and those freedoms are now being eroded and we are slowly getting back to the time when women were told how to dress...for their own safety.

I was lucky enough to do the hippy trail through Afghanistan back in the early 70's...it was an amazing place. Nothing like the country it is today. There were coffee bars record shops nightclubs mini skirts and Kabul University had more women than men!

I think one has to seriously look at the causes of these pathetic males' reasoning and for that I unfortunately lay the blame not at their religiion, but with their mothers who treat them like little entitled princes from the day they are born. But that's a topic for another thread

My God. These look like before/after the great flood pics.

Seriously, what the hell happened out there ?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

I'm not one that knows much about nude beaches and such but, If I want to wear a pair of shorts and a tank top...I'm gonna wear a pair of shorts and a tank top.

If I want to wear perfume, I'm gonna wear perfume.

Doesn't mean I want to get sexually harassed.

I don't see sharia law becoming common place in the US in my lifetime either but, I also never thought Trump would be a front runner in a race for president either. lol

^^^^ The bolded is the reason Trump is a front runner.

I don't believe sharia will be a major thing in my lifetime I guess is what I'm trying to say. Now, my kid's lifetime....who the hell knows. It's a scary thought though.

Not a legacy anyone would want to leave their children and grandchildren?

In parts of Maryland, they are now closing schools for Islamic holidays which I find odd since the US doesn't even shut down schools for jewish holidays and, we are the most powerful ally for Israel with a much larger jewish population than muslim.

Nuff said

*Softly softly catchee monkey* comes to mind ....

In other words unsubtle intergration ?

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join