It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cologne Imam Says ‘Things Will Happen’ If Women Wear Perfume And Dress Half-Naked

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Starting to look like Germany 2010 > Germany 2016.

When this powder keg finally blows in Europe, it's going to be huge.
edit on 21-1-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

It is a complex problem, but Germany can learn from the UK and France, as well as elsewhere, where multi-culturism has failed. If Germany wants to succeed on this risky social experiment then all these people need to be integrated and vestiges of their past backward cultures need to be excised.

You can have a German Muslim in Germany, who believes and lives in a liberal and Westernised culture where the "bad bits", such as sexual inequality and poor women's rights, have been removed. Germany will struggle if in ten years you have a Middle Eastern Muslim, living in Germany and trying to replicate their past lives, with all the trappings of bigotry, language, misogyny, intolerance and resentment.

In ten years it's either welcome to colourful Cologne, or just another ghetto, just like the place they came from, but with welfare.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
The problem here just isn't what he said, its the fact that there's hundreds of thousands wandering around the EU believing what he said, people so brainwashed they will do whatever they are told and add in their repressed sexual attitudes and you have a powder keg of epic proportions.

Men, women and children are not safe from these savages as they hunt in packs...

Safest thing to do is deport asap...And that is a no ifs or buts deportation...Reviewed ONLY when they are back home..

And for those that refuse to say where they come from either life in jail or they say where they come from...
edit on 21-1-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
First of all, i am from cologne, have many "muslim" friends(it is said that they are muslim, as it is said that others are christian or from whatever cult, but nobody believes that crap, except the low-minded people, times of cults are over for people that are a little bit educated), as i have buddhist friends, jewish friends, friends from whatever cult there is in germany, i think.

But nobody believes in any idols anymore, prays or runs into cultists temples to pray to thin air, with no results as a time loss. It´s 2016!!!

So nobody knows that "Imam of Cologne", even in Cologne. Really, maybe the lost souls that listen to him, in a garage called mosque, in a dirty backyard anywhere in cologne.
"Sami Abu-Yusuf, a cleric at a SALAFISTmosque in Cologne..."

Don´t make this lunatics bigger than they are..."Imam of Cologne"...
He is a fuqqing lunatic, wherever he really comes from, hiding under a cult to fullfill political things. Like all those freaks.

It needs an unknown russian webpage to be translated by almost all of the massmedia-pages that are more to the right side than to the middle?
To tell us that we have a "Imam" in Cologne, that nobody knows, so normally maybe 20 people listen to his garbage, political brainwashing. But now he has a worldwide stage, prepared by those who want to divide the citizen of Cologne/Germany, that stir up citizens against each other.

"Wonderfull" work done by "wonderfull" sources, applause applause, now we have an "Imam of Cologne", that the whole world knows now, so that he can spread his ugly thinkings around the globe with this video.

I bet i could find a lunatic like him in any other western city, in a normal house, a garage, whatever called mosque, spreading his crudely thoughts, his brainwash program to low-minded other lunatics.

He is not an or the "Imam of Cologne", he is a lunatic that decided to spread his brainwash-program in Cologne, that decided maybe to live in Cologne.
But he is not an or the "Imam of Cologne"!
Don´t give such lunatics a stage, don´t make them bigger as they are, they are nothing if you don´t make them to something!

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
The imam is partially right. We all (Muslims or not) are, indeed still quite animalistic. This thread gives many examples of it: the rudeness, the total lack of understanding, the responses from the gut, the braggadocio. We are smart animals - but animals nevertheless. So, if the Imam refers to our instincts and how they may drive us to actions we really should not engage in - he is right.

He is also right if he points out that a large group of (mostly men..) thinks that women should not dress up like whores and if they do they deserve being raped. That actually is what many Western males used to say too.

But does this mean that young can rape anybody because this one Imam thinks so? I don't think so. We have Laws and the Law should be upheld. Rape is illegal here and hence anybody that rapes anybody else can be (and should be) prosecuted. Done.

On a sidenote: many of you say that women are free in the West. Are they? They also all want to belong to the herd - and our herd consists of people that are accustomed to women dressing up to "attract" young males. Such women are no less indoctrinated than the women that wear burka's! Instead of being enslaved to Imams, they are slaves of Calvin Klein et al..

I can assure you that many women resent being forced to dress up like sexy dolls. But group pressure is a mighty strong force, so if they have to apply for a job, they will inevitabley dress like they are "expected to". Us ole hippies fought battles to give women the right to wear trousers (yes, really, in my youth they weren't allowed to). We fought to give men the right to wear long hair (yes, really). We fought against wars, we were all in favour of peace and brotherhood (oh, and of free sex, too). We were actually battling for the right of individuals to be individuals.

In the end we ended up in our own flock: the hippies..

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
First of all, i am from cologne, have many "muslim" friends(it is said that they are muslim, as it is said that others are christian or from whatever cult, but nobody believes that crap, except the low-minded people, times of cults are over for people that are a little bit educated), as i have buddhist friends, jewish friends, friends from whatever cult there is in germany, i think.

But nobody believes in any idols anymore, prays or runs into cultists temples to pray to thin air, with no results as a time loss. It´s 2016!!!

So nobody knows that "Imam of Cologne", even in Cologne. Really, maybe the lost souls that listen to him, in a garage called mosque, in a dirty backyard anywhere in cologne.
"Sami Abu-Yusuf, a cleric at a SALAFISTmosque in Cologne..."

Don´t make this lunatics bigger than they are..."Imam of Cologne"...
He is a fuqqing lunatic, wherever he really comes from, hiding under a cult to fullfill political things. Like all those freaks.

It needs an unknown russian webpage to be translated by almost all of the massmedia-pages that are more to the right side than to the middle?
To tell us that we have a "Imam" in Cologne, that nobody knows, so normally maybe 20 people listen to his garbage, political brainwashing. But now he has a worldwide stage, prepared by those who want to divide the citizen of Cologne/Germany, that stir up citizens against each other.

"Wonderfull" work done by "wonderfull" sources, applause applause, now we have an "Imam of Cologne", that the whole world knows now, so that he can spread his ugly thinkings around the globe with this video.

I bet i could find a lunatic like him in any other western city, in a normal house, a garage, whatever called mosque, spreading his crudely thoughts, his brainwash program to low-minded other lunatics.

He is not an or the "Imam of Cologne", he is a lunatic that decided to spread his brainwash-program in Cologne, that decided maybe to live in Cologne.
But he is not an or the "Imam of Cologne"!
Don´t give such lunatics a stage, don´t make them bigger as they are, they are nothing if you don´t make them to something!

I am guessing that of the women assaulted none were related to you then?
Nothing to see here , move along now?
Yeah nobody believes that crap except the large group of men that committed the assaults.

(post by shooterbrody removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
The imam is partially right. We all (Muslims or not) are, indeed still quite animalistic. This thread gives many examples of it: the rudeness, the total lack of understanding, the responses from the gut, the braggadocio. We are smart animals - but animals nevertheless. So, if the Imam refers to our instincts and how they may drive us to actions we really should not engage in - he is right.

He is also right if he points out that a large group of (mostly men..) thinks that women should not dress up like whores and if they do they deserve being raped. That actually is what many Western males used to say too.

But does this mean that young can rape anybody because this one Imam thinks so? I don't think so. We have Laws and the Law should be upheld. Rape is illegal here and hence anybody that rapes anybody else can be (and should be) prosecuted. Done.

On a sidenote: many of you say that women are free in the West. Are they? They also all want to belong to the herd - and our herd consists of people that are accustomed to women dressing up to "attract" young males. Such women are no less indoctrinated than the women that wear burka's! Instead of being enslaved to Imams, they are slaves of Calvin Klein et al..

I can assure you that many women resent being forced to dress up like sexy dolls. But group pressure is a mighty strong force, so if they have to apply for a job, they will inevitabley dress like they are "expected to". Us ole hippies fought battles to give women the right to wear trousers (yes, really, in my youth they weren't allowed to). We fought to give men the right to wear long hair (yes, really). We fought against wars, we were all in favour of peace and brotherhood (oh, and of free sex, too). We were actually battling for the right of individuals to be individuals.

In the end we ended up in our own flock: the hippies..

Its people like you you that make me want to leave the EU even more

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Things will happen if you cant control you tally whacker!

Most humans can control the sexual desires or at least have a release using material (adult movies for example)

there is zero excuse for any un-consequential sexual activity.

Shame on you Iman, i hope and do'n't hope at the same time that your daughter is one day a victim. only way you will change your perspective

oh yeah you will probably kill your own family in the name of Shame. Ego is a terrible thing!

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: selfharmonise

oh Good grief! Hair rays? Womens hair causing earthquakes? How the hell can any civilisation compete with that kind of utter stupidity? A quote from the article which seriously had me laughing out loud

the first president of Iran claimed, when he said that, “Scientific research had shown that women’s hair emitted rays that drove men insane.” More recently an Iranian cleric explained that women who do not dress modestly corrupt men and cause earthquakes. The flight routes of Iranian planes had to be diverted from a stadium where women played soccer for fear that their hair rays might affect passengers in the planes above.

Its science so it must be true. Its so very had to even imagine 21st century people believing such superstitious nonsense let alone actually living by it!! These women don't stand a chance and us in Europe even less of a chance of ever hoping these sorts of people can integrate into our type of society

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

After using:

Fairy Dust Paris Hilton perfume - a fragrance for women 2008

Things happen:

edit on 21-1-2016 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
He is also right if he points out that a large group of (mostly men..) thinks that women should not dress up like whores and if they do they deserve being raped.

So if a woman dresses 'like a whore' it means they are fair game for scumbag rapists and their pathetic, weak-minded apologists?

You are just as much of the problem.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

I think you are out of touch. If a woman wants to "dress up like a whore" then that's their freedom to do so. It does not mean that they are a whore, or should be fair game for any young man looking to force themselves on her.

In Western liberal cultures, at this time, women can dress as they please and not expect to attract physical attention from ignorant men who believe that they are fair game.

Even whores should not be subject to rape.

To Cologne on New Year's Eve. The women I have seen in videos were dressed up against the cold. Not sure I saw anyone "dressed up like a whore".

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Not sure I saw anyone "dressed up like a whore".

They were probably not in a potato sack.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
What utter BS. These ridiculous men have been led to believe for so long that they "can't control themselves" they have started to believe it, I guess. They have the maturity of a thirteen year old boy. They have been suppressed, sexually oppressed, and egged on to blame everything they do on the female. It's a way of excusing themselves for rape. They are MORONS. IDIOTS. FOOLS.

It's okay to rape a woman, boy, or animal, but a sin to masturbate? HOW CONVENIENT. ALL THIS BS is just an excuse, beginning with their perverted tongue-sucking of little boys prophet who led the way by making it alright. Generation after generation of imprisoning women, and manipulating and forcing them to be their freakin' puppets while saying it's because "they love them, and treasure them and protect them". BULL#.

They DESERVE to be made fun of.
They DESERVE the put-downs and they DESERVE to have their asses whipped.

Anybody who defends them deserves the same.
edit on 1/21/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

They DESERVE to be made fun of. They DESERVE to the put-downs and they DESERVE to have their asses whipped.

Yes.
I am not sure that we should limit it to that though.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
a reply to: ForteanOrg

I think you are out of touch. If a woman wants to "dress up like a whore" then that's their freedom to do so. It does not mean that they are a whore, or should be fair game for any young man looking to force themselves on her.

In Western liberal cultures, at this time, women can dress as they please and not expect to attract physical attention from ignorant men who believe that they are fair game.

Even whores should not be subject to rape.

To Cologne on New Year's Eve. The women I have seen in videos were dressed up against the cold. Not sure I saw anyone "dressed up like a whore".

Absolutely.
A woman should be able to walk in public with a g-string and pasties without being raped. Or worry about being raped.
Those really strict Imams figure if skin above the wrists or ankles is exposed, the woman is dressed like a whore. They need to start living in the 21st century like everyone else.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

They need to start living in the 21st century like everyone else.

14 centuries all in one shot?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: butcherguy

They need to start living in the 21st century like everyone else.

14 centuries all in one shot?

I know, it seems daunting.
I was trying to come up with a training system, but the best I could do was something very similar to the ISIS method of converting apostates.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

edit on 21-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join