It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cologne Imam Says ‘Things Will Happen’ If Women Wear Perfume And Dress Half-Naked

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpartan
a reply to: jtrenthacker

What site? Cologne?

This dude's house, Cologne, Middle East, Earth.....don't really care anymore. Wish we could have a do over.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Mohammad recommended Muslim women breastfeed young men.

hey as long as they are breastfeeding, there's a much lower chance they'll breeding...
I say let them slide on this one.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
People throughout history have always wanted what they cannot have or what is taboo or banned. Cover a woman from head to foot is asking for more trouble than half naked. It makes these weak little men curious, they want to know whats under there and more often than not want to try it out simply because its taboo. If its on display there's nothing to be curious about, it becomes (as it has done) accepted norm. Granted there will always be rapists but not an entire culture or them!

I long for the day when all these women will en masse throw off the burkha and wear bikinis....we in the West have fought long and hard for our freedoms and those freedoms are now being eroded and we are slowly getting back to the time when women were told how to dress...for their own safety.

I was lucky enough to do the hippy trail through Afghanistan back in the early 70's...it was an amazing place. Nothing like the country it is today. There were coffee bars record shops nightclubs mini skirts and Kabul University had more women than men!

I think one has to seriously look at the causes of these pathetic males' reasoning and for that I unfortunately lay the blame not at their religiion, but with their mothers who treat them like little entitled princes from the day they are born. But that's a topic for another thread

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

What an idiot!

This is not the GD stone age FFS!

I just can NOT for the life of me understand people with this sort of mind set.

Hey, I get it...it's a man's world. But, this crap right here......uh uh.

How about men learn to control their urges a bit better....yeah?

Most civilized men have figured it out.

WTF?!

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

oh, yes, it's the mother's fault....yep, sure...
first, it was america that let a bunch of religious wackos lose in afghanistanso they could tie the soviet union up into a long war that played a huge part in their downfall.
I still say that there is a connection between these overly authoritarian societies and the way that their women are treated. when little boys and girls are raised in a house where mom is constantly bowing down the the male authority figure without question, it teaches them that this is how they should act with their authority figures....obedient, without question. it's kind of like a type of brainwashing....
but, oh ya, it's the mother's fault.... ya know that gender that has had very little power in their culture and therefore are kind of stuck with what it given them.
women in america had eggs thrown at them when they began protesting for equality. They weren't beheaded, they weren't thrown into jail (usually), they weren't whipped, or beaten. God only knows how long it would have taken western women to get to where they are if they were. oh, and we had already freed ourselves from some of the shackles that the christian religion seemed to reinforce and reversed the power flow somewhat. instead of priest and kings, answerable to only god, we had ministers, and presidents... who we had the right to vote in and vote out.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

can't wait till summer comes and some of the immigrants find one of the nudist beaches... should be entertaining.

this is why I kind of doubt if sharia law will ever get much traction in the western countries, especially the US. They'd had to threaten to nuke the entire country as blackmail and most still would probably tell them to go right ahead...but we ain't buying sharia law. it's just not our way! they are in our countries, and our countries are far more free and accepting of diversity. so, well, they are free to worship however they like, live however they like (as long as it doesn't involve anything illegal). but, they are not allowed to force us to accept their way of life. sooner or later they will accept that fact, or well, maybe they will move back to a country that does.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Listen in that sort of culture the woman rules the house & home. She is like God its the only place she has any power or control. Whatever she does or says goes in the home. The women can be just as brutal as the men by the way and many will continue the cycle of abuse to their daughters and especially daughters in law. Its as though "well it happened to me". The women bring up the children and perpetuate the cycle with their sons. There are some truly dreadful stories about women abusing and torturing other women or keeping them as slaves particularly outside major cities in rural areas. The dog kicks the cat the cat kicks the mouse....Simple.

Until the way of thinking and ultimately the cycle of patriachal superiority is broken this will continue.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Why would you ask, are you trying to get a sense if people will ever agree with primitive barbarian criminal behavior that Islam represents? Because the vast majority WILL NEVER and even hearing this criminal speaking without him beng thrown in jail for hate speech against women and encouraging crimes against women, which by his words, does this means he's doing this to Europeans, or perhaps his own family, the child sexual abuse levels are extremely high in Middle Eastern countries. I would have full fledged investigations into the mosques, the ones in France they searched bore many illegal weapons, AND into his home, with full physical and psychological checkups done on the children and his wife.

What he says, is beyond irrelevent, its like asking do we agree with Jack the Ripper? What do ya think?

link   
double post removed.
edit on 20-1-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

in some cultures, the man marries the women, and they move into the man's house, with his father, and his mother. and they have a child.... that child's mother doesn't have much control over what that kid is exposed to and I don't buy the idea that the mother in law rules the roost either really. she might rule the kids to an extent, she might rule the servants to an extent. but she is still ruled by the man, and everybody under her knows that if the man speaks, it's his voice they will listen to. So let's say the father comes home, and something isn't to his liking. he might blow up on his wife because well she is in charge of everything, or he might blow up on the one who is really responsible, or he might blow up on both. And in some of these countries, the stakes might be rather high in this game they are playing. And, the idea that you might get beaten because of something you child has done, or your servant, whoever, or the fear that he will harm someone you care about far worse than yourself, well it kind of adds a whole new dimension to everything. you might find yourself doing crap you wouldn't do if he wasn't in the picture...trying to protect someone you care about, or yourself, or both.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I'm not one that knows much about nude beaches and such but, If I want to wear a pair of shorts and a tank top...I'm gonna wear a pair of shorts and a tank top.

If I want to wear perfume, I'm gonna wear perfume.

Doesn't mean I want to get sexually harassed.

I don't see sharia law becoming common place in the US in my lifetime either but, I also never thought Trump would be a front runner in a race for president either. lol

I don't believe sharia will be a major thing in my lifetime I guess is what I'm trying to say. Now, my kid's lifetime....who the hell knows. It's a scary thought though.

In parts of Maryland, they are now closing schools for Islamic holidays which I find odd since the US doesn't even shut down schools for jewish holidays and, we are the most powerful ally for Israel with a much larger jewish population than muslim.

I find that strange indeed.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

What an idiot!

WTF?!

I believe we could end all this bickering if we all simply read the Quran, really studied it, memorized the verses rather than depending on hearsay. The Quran can explain this better than anyone could. It's God's way. This is what God demands, but you must read it, really study it, if you want to grasp these elusive principles.

I like to play Yusaf's "Wide World" on auto repeat, softly in the background, for setting the proper mood.

Just remember: there's a lot of bad everywhere.

# 573
edit on 20-1-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Y'all are, or some of you are, missing the point here.

It's not about sex. It's about power. These women, by not dressing as this idiot deems "acceptable", are stating their disdain of his supposed power over them.

Power. Not sex. The sex/rape is displaying their power. No matter how they try to justify it, that's what it is.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

What an idiot!

WTF?!

I believe we could end all this bickering if we all simply read the Quran, really studied it, memorized the verses rather than depending on hearsay. The Quran can explain this better than anyone could.

I like to play Yusaf's "Wide World" on auto repeat, softly in the background, for setting the proper mood.
Just remember there's a lot of bad everywhere.

# 573

Perhaps you are right but, you can't dispute the fact that some muslims actually believe this non-sense....that is what I can't wrap my head around.

Same with some christians....look at the idiotic Westboros and Duggars for instance. It's the crazy ones that end up spewing the bull #e that taints a religion as a whole.

I'm agnostic so, I won't defend or promote any formal religion...I just can't stand the non-sense that is spewed sometimes by some of the major mainstream religions.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
A few more 'progressive' rules Muslim women must follow:

It is a sin for Muslim women to pluck their eyebrows.

If a Muslim wife refuses to wear a veil, others will see her as her husband's slave rather than his wife.

The punishment for having unmarried sex is whipping with a hundred lashes and then being exiled for a year.

Muslim women are not allowed to wear hair extensions or a wig.

Muslim women wearing the color yellow is forbidden.

A Muslim woman must avoid yawning. Mohammad said, "Yawning is from Satan."

Mohammad recommended Muslim women breastfeed young men.

It is a sin for Muslim women to lie on their back and cross their feet.

www.citizenwarrior.com...

From your link you left out number 10

10. Dogs should be killed. All dogs.

How do westerners feel about that one? I love my dogs, they are better behaved than these vile things could ever be.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

So in other words the Iman solution to the "rape problems and harassment is for every country in the world to adopt Islamic laws and convert women into the third place citizens status that they deserve.

Burka anyone?

Now will anybody believe that the migration of Islam in masses to European countries is an invasion, take our Islamic laws of decorum and the harassment and rape will end.

The irony.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

Mess with my dog and people are going to suffer. And it wont be the dog going into attack mode either.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Perfume is now thought to encourage rape? This is insane. Imam needs to be deported or taught political correctness...lol. That'll teach him.

How can they figure when women in the Western World fought so long for equal rights, that (Governments) they can just put the third world in with the developed world and it will work fine. Patriarchy rules through those lands. The males are used to getting their way.

A woman wears what she wants in the West and now we have to go back and do it all over again, this isn't going to work folks!

These Islamic visitors/migrants/encroachers need to get their Libido's in check quick. It doesn't work that way over here and we've fought too long to have our women folk having to experience this.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
rape and sexual harassment is kind of illegal in europe isn't it?? it's more likely that as the number of islamic idiots arrested increases, the number of islamic idiots will decrease as they get a clue that the natives just aren't gonna put up with the bull. and well, those arrested can either sit in jail or get deported. if we become concerned that those we deport are returning, we'll just tatoo them or microchip then and well, they will be marked so immigration knows not to let them back in. I don't think western women could be blackmailed into giving up their rights... at least here in america, if this was going on, more and more women would end up carrying guns, and well, they can forget about a jailcell or deportation because their intended victim would blow their head off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join