It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European migrant crisis causing dangerous gender imbalance in region, expert warns

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

So where the hell is the female population of these areas? Dead?

Are they still there? So of the refugee population accounted for, most are male or only mostly men apply for asylum?

Something is fishy.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

""" blame has to be solely directed at the governments of these countries... not the refugees, who are simply desperate and just looking for a better life.

All these sexual assault news stories are probably just a propaganda ploy to take the blame away from a failed policy by the governments of western & northern Europe """

Wha...? You're saying the sexual assaults and rapes are probably just propaganda ? That even if they are true it's the governments fault ?

Really ??

I do agree that it is the EU Government's fault for dropping bombs and funding rebellion, and it is the government's fault that they are accepting refugee's.

But to try to excuse sexual assault and rape is pretty indefensible, you better be glad there are no feminists on here or they would tear you a new one.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: rossacus
Once the colonisation of an area begins...you will see the mob mentality emerge.

thisisengland.org.uk...#

Warning...this is a very disturbing video. Beware.
I have seen some horrible clips on ats and this is up there. Not sure on T &C.

This is how many ignorant people perceive the middle east and muslims. But who can blame em right?

Be careful or you'l get called a xenophobe...

This 'refugee crisis' is an organised invasion. Those of us who call it our for what it is are chided and belittled every step of the way.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

So where the hell is the female population of these areas? Dead?

Are they still there? So of the refugee population accounted for, most are male or only mostly men apply for asylum?

Something is fishy.

Forced into sex slavery and making more hateful little ISIS babies. Women get a very raw deal under ISIS rule.

Women in middle east just wombs for daesh

edit on 11-1-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noobarino
But to try to excuse sexual assault and rape is pretty indefensible, you better be glad there are no feminists on here or they would tear you a new one.

Bet you $100 dollars you can't quote where I excused sexual assault by anyone?!?

Fact is, if all developed countries are taking in refugees, yet only Germany and Sweden are having major issues with some kind of sexual assault epidemic... then obviously the government has made some huge mistakes in who they accept... Either that, or the whole epidemic is BS in the first place.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Noobarino

Bet you $100 dollars you can't quote where I excused sexual assault by anyone?!?

All these sexual assault news stories are probably just a propaganda ploy

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
There is a reason the young, fit, working age males are the ones the UN want migrating into Europe. Europe has an aging population. Young workers are supposedly needed to work, start businesses, propagate, and send money back into their home countries to help to not only give their home countries an influx of money, but also to use that newfound buying power to purchase goods and services from Europe in return. It is called "remittance" from what I am reading.

That's pretty much it, except,
Ironically it might seem to the younger people here that migration to Europe, (let's say Western Europe for the sake of this thread) is something novel, and for places like Germany, something totally new...but it isn't. In the case of Germany they had an active programme to encourage migrants into the country as Gastarbeiter, (guest workers) starting back in the 1950's, and the focus was on males. Migrants from Turkey for instance, came in the millions, elsewhere, there came Gasarbeiters from,
Italy, Spain, Greece, Morocco, Portugal, Tunisia and Yugoslavia under agreements.
Others came from the UK and Eire and Soviet controlled countries, as well as earlier migrants from Poland, Romania, even the USSR, as well as millions of German refugees from all over the Eastern bloc.
The UK, and many of the other European had similar programmes. After the Berlin Wall came down there were even more influxes, to the point that the German governments needed control their programmes.
I spent some time in Germany during the 60's and 70's and came across most of the above mentioned, but never came across any ethnic drama as is being played out through the press like today, indeed the Turks and many Italians and others..instead of becoming industrial workers, became restaurateurs, and permanent citizens there adding to the already wholesome German cuisine.
My guess here is that this American professor is talking out of her arse, and forgetting what has been going on over the last 56 years..at least.
Again ironically, it was the American government back then that leaned on the Germans to include some migrants such as the Turks, as a way of cultivating a possible ally...Ho Hum!

edit on 11-1-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Noobarino

Something being propaganda doesn't automatically indicate an outright lie... just means your misleading the facts for a political cause.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

There is a reason the young, fit, working age males are the ones the UN want migrating into Europe. Europe has an aging population. Young workers are supposedly needed to work, start businesses, propagate, and send money back into their home countries to help to not only give their home countries an influx of money, but also to use that newfound buying power to purchase goods and services from Europe in return. It is called "remittance" from what I am reading.

Unfortunately, those same men have a different view of females and it is causing some major problems. Some European men are sending a message to these young virile fit young migrants that their behavior will not be tolerated from what I am reading today.

The 'invasion' of all these young fit men gaining immigrant/citizen status?

Hmmn....... Remind me again what are some of the aims of Jihad?

Kill all infidels or Rape/ Out breed the conquered.

War or stealth/immigration ..... there is more than one way to skin a cat!

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Noobarino

Something being propaganda doesn't automatically indicate an outright lie... just means your misleading the facts for a political cause.

So...no 100$ ? lol

Ok then, I read your statement to mean that you were dismissing the sexual assaults and rapes as propaganda.

I did not understand you meant that they are true, but just being misused.

All I can say is that if people wanted to open a debate on immigration, or affect the political situation, a sexual assault and rape epidemic would be a good enough cause to do so in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Do you see the problem I am voicing? On one hand we are told they are bringing women and children, not draft aged single males.

Now we are expected to accept that its more probably just a gender issue since there are so many young men, upeards or more than 71%...so I guess Mr. Obama and the Media have been lying to us? Is that the conclusion I should arrive to? If thats the case does that mean they are definitely being overly loose with their vetting since in all actuality IT IS draft aged ME men that are being shipped all over the world?

The same men who grow up viewing women as property?

No, this explains nothing, it only begs more questions of the governments of the West.

The problems with these countries is that they do one more things; have many children, practice infanticide in favor of male children. So there is a gender imbalance in their own countries. These young men don't get an education at home and can't get a woman either, because the women there are going for the educated men with jobs. The last thing the West wants is for these men to get involved with radical groups and terrorism.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
They have definitely failed but not only their own citizens but the genuine refugees. There are some, such as the girl who spoke to the UN a few weeks ago telling of her ordeal of being repeatedly raped, who my heart breaks fir a d who I would even open up my home to to help them to safety and then there are the families with children who again I would say we should definitely help because for parents to put children through the journey they must be desperate.

The EU havent prioritised in any way they have just let anyone in. So now we have 80% fit, young men making a mockery of the whole system whilst there are families desperate for refuge and there isnt the room or now following recent events the sympathy. I think all the men should be deported and the families, sick and elderly let in!a reply to: Subaeruginosa

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I am sure is plenty of European women that will take this overly good looking young men as husbands, becoming their property, taking the Islamic way of life to wake up later on and realize that they no longer have a will of their own.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Unfortunately, those same men have a different view of females and it is causing some major problems. Some European men are sending a message to these young virile fit young migrants that their behavior will not be tolerated from what I am reading today.

The 'invasion' of all these young fit men gaining immigrant/citizen status?

Hmmn....... Remind me again what are some of the aims of Jihad?

Kill all infidels or Rape/ Out breed the conquered.

War or stealth/immigration ..... there is more than one way to skin a cat!

Perhaps the UN is not what they would lead us to believe they are. Maybe they really are a wolf in sheep's clothing.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Apparently we are told the men make the journey firsg and then bring the rest of their family members over when settled. So the 1 million this year could easily become 6 million.

Then the UN says to expect more than a million this year! Apparently EU has to take them bdcause of laws on asyljm. I didnt realise asylum meant you could just invade safe Country after safe Country until you reached your preferred destination.

The open borders in EU was for European citizens, not just for anyone to walk freely through, that is where the EU have gone wrong. They have just let people invade Europe.

Although UK belongs to EU we are not part of the open borders so we couldnt just freely enter the Countries without a passport.

EU needs to get tough and say once they leave Turkey they are leaving a safe country and therefore should seek asylum there.a reply to: tadaman

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Lovely. That's not a "gender imbalance." Those are the demographics for an invading army. Someone has to pull their head out of the sand and say it.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

That makes it worst, as many of these men have more than one women, the burden of the host countries is going to be overwhelming, most men only claim one wife and the rest with their children are part of the family, the gove3nrmets knows of this practices, but do nothing, at the end the "single mothers with children" get to live on the work of others.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Which developed countries have taken a million? Germany and Sweden are having the problems bdcause they have taken the bulk of them, a lot of EU countries have refused quotas set out by Merkel because they put the blame solely at her door because she opened the flood gatex without consultkng with other countries.a reply to: Subaeruginosa

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

So think about it, they allow as much fit young males to enter the country as possible, not because its the humane thing to do, but because its whats best for the economy and labour market... Then when it comes to letting in the woman, children, families and the elderly, they start a huge media campaign about how all ME men can't help themselves and will just rape every innocent young white women they see... The mass of the people goes into hysteria and demands no more immigration!

The exact same tactic worked to make all drugs illegal... so its a tried, proven and full proof plan.

I bet they could even get Americans to give up there gun rights, if they could just convince them that innocent young white females are being sexually assaulted by foreign savages because of them... lol.

edit on 11-1-2016 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I bet they could even get Americans to give up there gun rights, if they could just convinced them that innocent young white females are being sexually assaulted by foreign savages because of them... lol.

I don't think that will work here, because with all the guns we have young women are also well armed and ready to shoot any of those over testosterone males in their private parts if needed.

I get if a few of them lose their private parts because of rape they will stop raping in no time at all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join