It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist attack innocent immigrants in downtown Cologne

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Seems terrorism is alive and well ( since 9/11
)

--

Unknown assailants attacked and injured several immigrants in two districts of Cologne on Sunday evening. One of the attacks took place near the city train station, where mass assaults on women happened on New Year's Eve.

The first attack took place at around 6.40pm, when some 20 unidentified men assaulted six Pakistanis near Cologne train station. Two of them were injured and taken to hospital. They were later released, according to the police.

About 20 minutes later, five people assaulted and injured a 39-year-old Syrian in a different location.

It is as yet unclear whether the two assaults were coordinated, German media report. Before the attacks, a group of local football fans and doormen was said to have discussed going on a “manhunt” in a closed Facebook group, according to the British Express newspaper.

Both attacks occurred despite a heavy Cologne police presence on Sunday patrolling the city center. It was part of “massive presence measures” in the wake of New Year’s Eve assaults on women by multiple suspects of “Middle Eastern” descent.

I wonder when the masses will wake up from this divide and conquere tacting taking place worldwide, divisions like

- Black Vs. White
- Right Vs. Left
- Muslim Vs. Christian
- Middle East Vs. West

on and on. Even right here on ATS the "awoken" make up less than 1% of the registered active posters.

edit on 11-1-2016 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2016 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

Getting a little fast, loose, and even I'd say desperate throwing the terrorist term around.

Im not sure it meets the definition.
edit on 11-1-2016 by SergeantSmoke because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Sounds to me like they are trying to take their country back. That's what happens when you sexually assault women in civilized countries.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SergeantSmoke

Getting a little fast, loose, and even I'd say desperate throwing the terrorist term around.

I'd say these innocent immigrants who were attacked simply because they immigrated were terrorized, wouldn't you agree?

I'm sure they'd describe their situation as "TERRifying" and would most likely express that they felt "TERRORIZED", wouldn't you agree?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
You left one out. Women vs predators. That seems to be the root of the problem. A complete disregard of local customs.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: wigadidga
Sounds to me like they are trying to take their country back. That's what happens when you sexually assault women in civilized countries.

Did these people sexually assault anyone?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

The innocent immigrants attacked in this story didn't sexually assault women in civilized countries. Secondly, are you implying it's OK to sexually assault women in non-civilized countries?

Stranger yet, do you have any proof that immigrants mass assaulted women? Where are the pictures, photographic evidence, pictures of 1000 men in handcuffs? I'll wait.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

If we were to use your logic, I think it's perfectly logical to say that Iraq and Afghanistan have a right to assault American immigrants in their country as well - since American's raped, tortured, robbed and murdered the citizens of both countries?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SergeantSmoke

Yeah, how dare he mentions the term terrorism... I mean, they weren't even Muslim, am I right?!?

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme

The innocent immigrants attacked in this story didn't sexually assault women in civilized countries. Secondly, are you implying it's OK to sexually assault women in non-civilized countries?

Stranger yet, do you have any proof that immigrants mass assaulted women? Where are the pictures, photographic evidence, pictures of 1000 men in handcuffs? I'll wait.

It is legal for them to assault women in their countries , then the women get blamed for being raped. I would call that uncivilized.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Agents Provocateurs.

The MSM is trustworthy.

You must believe !!

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Right,and that is done by attacking random "brown" people on the street ?
Are you saying that only foreigners rape women in "civilized" countries ?
Do you want me to post some stats about raping in the good old civilized USA ?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

If we were to use your logic, I think it's perfectly logical to say that Iraq and Afghanistan have a right to assault American immigrants in their country as well - since American's raped, tortured, robbed and murdered the citizens of both countries?

Im sry but if anyone immigrates from here to Iraq or Afghanistan they deserve what they get..

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

It is legal for them to assault women in their countries , then the women get blamed for being raped. I would call that uncivilized.

Can you please tell us which countries it is legal in?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Im sry but if anyone immigrates from here to Iraq or Afghanistan they deserve what they get..

You have so much more to learn about the world. Such a wraped perception you have from some tiny room somewhere that you barely get out of.

Life is short dude, explore a little.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Lol.

You have so much more to learn about the world. Such a wraped perception you have from some tiny room somewhere that you barely get out of.

Life is short dude, explore a little.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
interesting how this is instantly reported on but a mass scale sexuall harrasment case conducted by imigrants at a concert in finland i think it was (and other such cases) got unreported on for 6 months even though police kept contacting the newspapers who kept ignoring them.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

No, the reaction is not normally that random persons unrelated to the original crime are attacked.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Well, that's what happens when the police won't protect people and the liberal handwringers refuse to join in the calls for justice.

It may not be pretty or seem fair, but perhaps roaming groups of men looking violent will give pause to those who previously thought this was a good spot to rob and sexually assault women.

A bit harsh on these pakistanis if they are innocent, though we don't really know, do we? Maybe someone identified them from nye?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join