It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist attack innocent immigrants in downtown Cologne

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I suppose "unknown assailants" gives one license to presume?
Afghans aren't particularly fond of Pakistanis and have often fought between themselves in refugee centers.
We don't know that these people are even German citizens.
Injuries not requiring overnight stays aren't particularly bad.
I don't usually associate bruises and abrasions with terrorism.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme

originally posted by: luthier

Seems terrorism is alive and well ( since 9/11
)

--

Unknown assailants attacked and injured several immigrants in two districts of Cologne on Sunday evening. One of the attacks took place near the city train station, where mass assaults on women happened on New Year's Eve.

The first attack took place at around 6.40pm, when some 20 unidentified men assaulted six Pakistanis near Cologne train station. Two of them were injured and taken to hospital. They were later released, according to the police.

About 20 minutes later, five people assaulted and injured a 39-year-old Syrian in a different location.

It is as yet unclear whether the two assaults were coordinated, German media report. Before the attacks, a group of local football fans and doormen was said to have discussed going on a “manhunt” in a closed Facebook group, according to the British Express newspaper.

Both attacks occurred despite a heavy Cologne police presence on Sunday patrolling the city center. It was part of “massive presence measures” in the wake of New Year’s Eve assaults on women by multiple suspects of “Middle Eastern” descent.

I wonder when the masses will wake up from this divide and conquere tacting taking place worldwide, divisions like

- Black Vs. White
- Right Vs. Left
- Muslim Vs. Christian
- Middle East Vs. West

on and on. Even right here on ATS the "awoken" make up less than 1% of the registered active posters.

Every day you start a thread about nonsense. You talk about divide and conquer the way you word your threads is to instigate a divide. The way you talk to people is divissive.

You dismiss the victims. You dismiss that most of the middle East except for lebanon, Jordan, and much of Turkey has laws on the books that drastically subjugate woman.

Syria used to be a modern Muslim nation I don't deny that. They had a great record of education and equality between the sexes (like Iraq before the war). However you can not deny and shouldn't in a discussion the massive social problems in many not just a few of the ME version of Islam.

If you continue to ignore the problem you justchoke out the voices trying so desperately to change their culture.

If you want to stop the divide stop being divissive you are part of the problem with these type of threads only meant to instigate fights between people who view things differently .

If you want the divide to go away you will have to acknowledge that some of these fears are very real while at the same time explaining not all Muslims view things like say Saudia Arabia, where yes woman are very subjugated and are often punished for being raped. Literally whipped for it. Even if the men are also punished.

My guess is you have never in your life been to the ME.

No no, my threads are social experiments that measure the REAL opinion of people worldwide who are signed up to ATS, this, for me, is a form of journalism. I trust the warped perceptions and minds of many members here more than I do the media, so here I am.

According to this experiment it's clear that many people are swallowing the media's cawk - without examining what they are ingesting.

And then they get angry and defensive if you simply question or suggest an alternate view point. They guard it literally with their life. Sad.

You could have fooled me. It seems like a lot of unthought ranting. Have you ever mentioned the problems associated with a cultural subjugation of woman? Do you deny that the subjugation of woman exists legally and in an extreme way in MUCH of North Africa and the ME. Not just a few cases. Many of the countries. I can list them of it helps.

If you want to stop the divide your going to have to bring both sides together not perform expirements on them.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Continued from closed thread

1,000 immigrants in handcuffs, we see nothing.

You would not see that regardless as the Police across europe have a stand down towards migrants, Police men and women are worried about the backlash from their superiors if the arrests are made..

a reply to: theySeeme

Taken from the Mail www.dailymail.co.uk...

A police officer quoted

'The very high number of migrants was striking,' he said. 'The forces met a level disrespect, I have not seen in 29 years of service.'

However

Yet president of the Cologne Police Wolfgang Albers and Cologne mayor Henriette Reker have said there is no reason to believe those behind the New Year's Eve sex attacks were refugees..

Had arrests been made it would be obvious what demographic the people belonged to. At the moment I see frontline police staff saying that it was migrants and refugees that where to blame but the hierarchy elite are saying it was not????.... I am simply stating what is quoted and that along with my knowledge of how the Met Police here in London is dealing with the situation where a Migrant or refugee is concerned it mirrors what the German Officer has said and the standard response from higher up..

RA

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Afghans aren't particularly fond of Pakistanis and have often fought between themselves in refugee centers.

Glad we are on the same page, bruises and abrasions are not required for something be labeled terrorism. Even according to the FBI + Webster's definition, these assailants are most certainly terrorists.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SergeantSmoke

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Getting a little fast, loose, and even I'd say desperate throwing the terrorist term around.

Yeah, how dare he mentions the term terrorism... I mean, they weren't even Muslim, am I right?!?

Maybe you shouldn't twist definitions in situations that dont meet them attempting to make an invalid point.

So in other words, your telling me not to do what western governments and conservative media do on a daily basis, when it conforms with there own agenda based hysteria?

link   

Seems terrorism is alive and well ( since 9/11
)

--

Unknown assailants attacked and injured several immigrants in two districts of Cologne on Sunday evening. One of the attacks took place near the city train station, where mass assaults on women happened on New Year's Eve.

The first attack took place at around 6.40pm, when some 20 unidentified men assaulted six Pakistanis near Cologne train station. Two of them were injured and taken to hospital. They were later released, according to the police.

About 20 minutes later, five people assaulted and injured a 39-year-old Syrian in a different location.

It is as yet unclear whether the two assaults were coordinated, German media report. Before the attacks, a group of local football fans and doormen was said to have discussed going on a “manhunt” in a closed Facebook group, according to the British Express newspaper.

Both attacks occurred despite a heavy Cologne police presence on Sunday patrolling the city center. It was part of “massive presence measures” in the wake of New Year’s Eve assaults on women by multiple suspects of “Middle Eastern” descent.

I wonder when the masses will wake up from this divide and conquere tacting taking place worldwide, divisions like

- Black Vs. White
- Right Vs. Left
- Muslim Vs. Christian
- Middle East Vs. West

on and on. Even right here on ATS the "awoken" make up less than 1% of the registered active posters.

Every day you start a thread about nonsense. You talk about divide and conquer the way you word your threads is to instigate a divide. The way you talk to people is divissive.

You dismiss the victims. You dismiss that most of the middle East except for lebanon, Jordan, and much of Turkey has laws on the books that drastically subjugate woman.

Syria used to be a modern Muslim nation I don't deny that. They had a great record of education and equality between the sexes (like Iraq before the war). However you can not deny and shouldn't in a discussion the massive social problems in many not just a few of the ME version of Islam.

If you continue to ignore the problem you justchoke out the voices trying so desperately to change their culture.

If you want to stop the divide stop being divissive you are part of the problem with these type of threads only meant to instigate fights between people who view things differently .

If you want the divide to go away you will have to acknowledge that some of these fears are very real while at the same time explaining not all Muslims view things like say Saudia Arabia, where yes woman are very subjugated and are often punished for being raped. Literally whipped for it. Even if the men are also punished.

My guess is you have never in your life been to the ME.

No no, my threads are social experiments that measure the REAL opinion of people worldwide who are signed up to ATS, this, for me, is a form of journalism. I trust the warped perceptions and minds of many members here more than I do the media, so here I am.

According to this experiment it's clear that many people are swallowing the media's cawk - without examining what they are ingesting.

And then they get angry and defensive if you simply question or suggest an alternate view point. They guard it literally with their life. Sad.

You could have fooled me. It seems like a lot of unthought ranting. Have you ever mentioned the problems associated with a cultural subjugation of woman? Do you deny that the subjugation of woman exists legally and in an extreme way in MUCH of North Africa and the ME. Not just a few cases. Many of the countries. I can list them of it helps.

If you want to stop the divide your going to have to bring both sides together not perform expirements on them.

Can you please quote a single reply that I have made in this topic that seems like "a lot of unthought ranting"?

Much of your response seems like poorly thought out rants..

link   

Getting a little fast, loose, and even I'd say desperate throwing the terrorist term around.

Yeah, how dare he mentions the term terrorism... I mean, they weren't even Muslim, am I right?!?

No, you're not right. If it met the definition of terrorism such as the OKC bombing by Timothy McVeigh I would call it terrorism.

Maybe you shouldn't twist definitions in situations that dont meet them attempting to make an invalid point.

I think it is you who is twisting definitions in situations that don't meet them, to make an invalid point. The true definition of terrorism according to the FBI and webster's contradicts the nonsense in your reply.

I see the game now. You ignore any post that contests actual facts and engages in actual debate in favor of pursuing semantics, hair splitting, and seeing who can twist words better.

Obvious troll trolls obviously.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Glad we are on the same page, bruises and abrasions are not required for something be labeled terrorism. Even according to the FBI + Webster's definition, these assailants are most certainly terrorists.

No. They are thugs. They don't even meet the literal definition. But that doesn't matter because the FBI uses actual investigation techniques not a definition to classify terrorism.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

But that doesn't matter because the FBI uses actual investigation techniques not a definition to classify terrorism.

Really? Is that why fbi has dedicated a whole web page to the definition of their word, on their own .gov domain name and government sponsored server?

www.fbi.gov...

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

No, you're not right. If it met the definition of terrorism such as the OKC bombing by Timothy McVeigh I would call it terrorism.

I think it is you who is twisting definitions in situations that don't meet them, to make an invalid point. The true definition of terrorism according to the FBI and webster's contradicts the nonsense in your reply.

I see the game now. You ignore any post that contests actual facts and engages in actual debate in favor of pursuing semantics, hair splitting, and seeing who can twist words better.

Obvious troll trolls obviously.

Why waste time arguing uselessness when I can spend time asking the difficult questions that no one seems to have answers for? Isn't that the purpose of a question, to gather a response where one would otherwise not be available?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
We get it, really! In your eyes the immigrants are unaccountable for their actions, the victims are to blame and have no recourse for the immigrants actions. Message received loud and clear!

According to you -

IMMIGRANT RAPISTS = GOOD
RAPED/MOLESTED WOMEN = BAD
POLICE WHO DO NOT PUNISH IMMIGRANTS = GOOD
LOCALS THAT SEEK JUSTICE = BAD

I think that sums it up nicely

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
Continued from closed thread

1,000 immigrants in handcuffs, we see nothing.

You would not see that regardless as the Police across europe have a stand down towards migrants, Police men and women are worried about the backlash from their superiors if the arrests are made..

Taken from the Mail www.dailymail.co.uk...

A police officer quoted

'The very high number of migrants was striking,' he said. 'The forces met a level disrespect, I have not seen in 29 years of service.'

However

Yet president of the Cologne Police Wolfgang Albers and Cologne mayor Henriette Reker have said there is no reason to believe those behind the New Year's Eve sex attacks were refugees..

Had arrests been made it would be obvious what demographic the people belonged to. At the moment I see frontline police staff saying that it was migrants and refugees that where to blame but the hierarchy elite are saying it was not????.... I am simply stating what is quoted and that along with my knowledge of how the Met Police here in London is dealing with the situation where a Migrant or refugee is concerned it mirrors what the German Officer has said and the standard response from higher up..

RA

Which begs the question then - why is this being labeled as committed by mostly immigrants? How do we know what immigrants look like? We don't, unless we ask them. Does anyone here think that a women, in the middle of being gang raped by 1000's of rapist sexually-charged immigrants (or what ever the media is calling them) turned around and said "Hey, are you an immigrant?"

Me either, for some reason. Women were raped in crowds of 1000's and not a single person managed to snap a photo of an attacker, yet here in NYC female rape victims snap pictures of their attackers all the time. Strange, just strange.

Ok, so 1000 immigrants werent arrested - good, now that that's solved, someone tell me how do we know that 1000 immigrants committed crimes then? If we know the criminals are immigrants, that must mean we know their identity, right? And if we know their ID, why are they not arrested?

la la la..

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

If you disagree with it then yes. Otherwise you are seemingly stating your posts are designed to mis lead people and non-authentic in nature.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Sounds like the Germans want to give the terrorism term back to the refugees as a taste for their own medicine.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

You associated the two incidents, the more recent of which practically nothing is known yet you proclaim one group involved in little more than a street brawl as 'innocents', deserving of victim hood status, candle lit vigil and Facebook campaign to be arranged shortly.

You may or may not have killed a million people, but don't use the term 'we' because i had no involvement.

Like every 'justice warrior' you look to establish your humanist credentials, but like all the others you only care about raping and killing from a one sided perspective and feign outrage towards that which you are indifferent, it's the selectivity of the issues you highlight gives you away.

(post by SergeantSmoke removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals
www.bbc.co.uk...

According to article today above none are German and are akmost exclusively migrants.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sigrun

You associated the two incidents, the more recent of which practically nothing is known yet you proclaim one group involved in little more than a street brawl as 'innocents', deserving of victim hood status, candle lit vigil and Facebook campaign to be arranged shortly.

You may or may not have killed a million people, but don't use the term 'we' because i had no involvement.

Like every 'justice warrior' you look to establish your humanist credentials, but like all the others you only care about raping and killing from a one sided perspective and feign outrage towards that which you are indifferent, it's the selectivity of the issues you highlight gives you away.

Exactly my point! You had no involvement just like the innocent immigrants terrorized in this story had no involvement! Thank you

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
~Ghandi

Bull#. Instant direct Karma causes a quick evolution towards symbiotic behavior since you become very careful with other people when you know hurting them will result in direct backlash and there is no where to hide from the retribution. You do not poke out an eye of another person when you know you will lose your eye if you do this insane thing.
edit on 11-1-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: berenike

I am reading the list that you put up concerning men, but am wondering if its meant more for women? (We don't know if any of those men were recognised as being present on New Years Eve or not) but we do know the anger of the men whose daughters, wives and girl friends were disrespected and attacked. I would be lying were one of mine victimised.

Women have fought for their rights to vote etc but it goes far farther than that. Many are independent, they have the right in Western countries to choose what they wear, walk out at night singly if they choose and not have to sit in door quaking in fear in case someone breaks in to their homes to rape them. Sounds stereotyping but is it really or is it where we are heading?

On several tv programmes people in Europe have been asked if they now have had to change their lifestyles and are more 'careful'. Lets face it, we didn't have to be especially this way before this mass of immigrants started to pour into our countries unchecked in any way as to their true identification and criminal past etc, or their ignorance on how to behave in Western society.Sorry to offend some, but is this terror threat what we want for our lives - or do we want our freedoms back?

As it is there are two major civilisations clashing over right and wrong behaviour now. They have very different ways of behaving with very different legal systems in their societies and women are second class with no rights in one. However we must ask now if these differences in belief, lifestyle etc can even be amalgamated is it possible because there is no common ground Sharia versus the laws of the country and many muslims think Sharia is above different country's laws and are prepared to support ISIS etc on this ideal. Every mosque gives money to jihad because Sharia tells them to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join